Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Kulturkampf is probably a spambot
Old Nov 19th, 2007, 10:39 AM        Kultural Men's Sexual Health Question.
I have a friend who engaged in an amount of unprotected sex with his girlfriend. During these sexual activities, all went well and a condom was eventually placed on before the climax was reached.

The sex was rough, carnal, and there was violence of action. There was real excitement, it was described, at the condomless sex.

The next day his dick felt the strains of the sex, and he felt odd tingling sensations inside of the balls. However, there was no burning sensation during urine. During the next few days of urinations only once was a slight burn felt, but it was more of a burn akin to immediate urination after masturbation.

Over the last few days (it has been 6 days) the odd feeling has come only very seldomly and has almost stopped. He thinks perhaps the only times the feeling comes it is psychological.

He feels OK, though, because he feels more of an aching in the thighs and rectal area, now, and almost no aching of the sexual organ.

But here is the million dollar question: could it be possible that this man has a STD, or is it just the result of amazing sexual adventure?

If the man has an STD he is upset, but not in a vindictive fashion knowing that indeed his woman (and himself) had sexual lives previous to the current. But needless to say, being burnt by your girl is never a good thought.

One more detail: the weather has gotten very cold over the last few days and my friend is in the Army thus has been out a lot and working out. Is it possible that strange testicular feelings can be produced by sudden shift of weather as well?

Have any gentlemen on this forum ever experienced similar things and can contribute to the bank of knowledge concerning men's sexual health?
Forum Virgin
HungryWantBiddy is probably a spambot
Old Nov 19th, 2007, 12:48 PM       
STD's don't just appear over night. Hell, the last one I caught took 4 months to show itself.

Sometimes, when I take a big swat of the chronic and I cough my lungs up, I get that tingling sensation in my balls you were talking about. I like to think of it as my balls saying, "damn that shit's the bomb, son...tingle tingle." Anyway, to me it sounds like your friend is safe. My guess is he was just making all that up to discourage you from trying to have your way with him.

Kulturkampf is probably a spambot
Old Nov 19th, 2007, 04:46 PM       
OK, noted.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Nov 19th, 2007, 06:07 PM       
I know my "friends" go into this much detail about their sexual exploits.

QUICK, BUDDY, I HAD ROUGH, CARNAL, VIOLENCE OF ACTION SEX LAST NIGHT. BUT MY PENIS IS TINGLING! ASK THAT INTERNET FORUM YOU GO TO FOR ADVICE!
Creepy Old Fart
JediScum is probably a spambot
Old Nov 19th, 2007, 07:15 PM       
Hungry is correct, in that STD's do not appear overnight.

I myself have had peculiar feelings, similiar to which you describe, after masturbating 8 times in one day. However, they disappeared within 12-24 hours.

Also, from experience, this sounds like the "friend" got a ruthless anal dicking without a proper strecthing. I say experience, as I tried to fit my own fist into my ass once. But I took an hour to "relax" the muscules involved as well as using lubrication. You can't just jam something in there, y'know.

Seriously, the only way I can think of someone feeling something in their thighs, rectum and balls (that prostrate gland, y'know), but not the penis proper, for SIX DAYS, is via by being a bottom in vigorous anal sex.
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Nov 19th, 2007, 11:27 PM       
Damn.

Shoving your own fist in your ass seems like a lot of work.

Can't you just violently ram your own ass onto a baseball bat?
Creepy Old Fart
Old Nov 20th, 2007, 12:25 AM       
Not if you love yourself.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 20th, 2007, 06:22 AM       
Congrats, you made me lol ;<
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Nov 21st, 2007, 12:31 PM       
Your friend is an idiot. You can get a woman pregnant from having sex without a condom even if you put it on before you ejaculate. The pre-ejaculate (pre-cum) can contain sperm.

I have no idea what this weird tingling feeling you describe is though.
Stone Pants Rabbit
Cosmo Electrolux is probably a spambot
Old Nov 21st, 2007, 01:47 PM       
he should call Sue Johansen......she's all knowing in the realm of sex.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 21st, 2007, 02:53 PM       
weird tingling = added bonus
Banned
noob3 is probably a spambot
Old Nov 21st, 2007, 04:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by HungryWantBiddy View Post
STD's don't just appear over night. Hell, the last one I caught took 4 months to show itself.

Sometimes, when I take a big swat of the chronic and I cough my lungs up, I get that tingling sensation in my balls you were talking about. I like to think of it as my balls saying, "damn that shit's the bomb, son...tingle tingle." Anyway, to me it sounds like your friend is safe. My guess is he was just making all that up to discourage you from trying to have your way with him.
OMG! So I'm not the only one who gets the chronic-induced testicular pains. I thought I had ball cancer, or something.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 22nd, 2007, 12:20 PM       
Your friend's ball tingling was brought on by paranoia. As Jeannette mentioned, putting the condom on before ejaculation isn't completely reliable. Tell him to ditch the condom all together and shoot it on her stomach.
Banned
noob3 is probably a spambot
Old Nov 24th, 2007, 04:42 PM       
just shoot it into her vagina
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 26th, 2007, 12:33 AM       
That works too.
Forum Virgin
HungryWantBiddy is probably a spambot
Old Nov 26th, 2007, 09:53 AM       
yeah, you're not alone noob3. Some of my buddies have it happen to them too...mostly the other "veterans" if you will. I wonder what it's caused by? Also, sometimes it'll happen to my left hand. Just my left hand, never my right. I think I have neurological problems. I'll try to do a little research and post back.

EDIT: Also, I wouldn't call my tingles "testicular pains." It doesn't hurt. It just tingles...like your foot does when it's asleep. Kind of amusing. Kind of.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Nov 26th, 2007, 11:33 AM       
Put a towel on your erect penis and lift.
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old Nov 26th, 2007, 03:43 PM       
Hit it with a crowbar
Creepy Old Fart
Old Nov 26th, 2007, 05:13 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supafly345 View Post
Put a towel on your erect penis and lift.
I know the exercise yer talking of. It's making your dick "twitch". Some guys can't do it or don't know how though. This is an easy test. Next time you have to piss, let it rip and then quickly stop it, in mid-flow. let it flow again, then stop it. A certain muscle controls this. If you can stop yer pee, you can use this muscle (this also applies to females, which is supossed to make the vagina contract slightly). The exercise for men to strengthen this muscle is to get a boner and just act like you are stopping your piss flow. The penis should twitch. Keep doing this repeatedly, 10-20 times. It can be tiring at first, to where the dick won't twitch anymore. As you get better at this, you can "weightlift" this muscle by draping a dry towel on the end of your erect penis. For some reason, I really feel the need to stress DRY TOWEL on ERECT penis. If you wanna use a wet towel on yer limp dong, fine, but i doubt much exercise of the muscle in question will result.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 26th, 2007, 06:00 PM       
And don't use a beach towel.

Resident Lurker
DuFresne is probably a spambot
Old Nov 26th, 2007, 06:44 PM       
So is that exercise only for people who can't stop peeing mid-stream, or is there some other function?

Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 26th, 2007, 07:07 PM       
I think it's about lifting weights with yer dick.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 26th, 2007, 07:08 PM       
It's an excercise you have to do if you ever want to be able to open beer bottles with your urethra.

Creepy Old Fart
Old Nov 26th, 2007, 07:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuFresne View Post
So is that exercise only for people who can't stop peeing mid-stream, or is there some other function?
Stopping peeing in mid stream is a TEST to see if you have control over the muscle. The EXERCISE is the trick solo or with the towel. I guess, the WHY you would do this is really up to you. Maybe you could get good and flip a quarter with your hard on. Maybe yer on a road trip, stop at a bathroom to relieve yourself, and you hear Al-Queda bust in to the rest stop and you gotta quit to fight, because you're an newly activated sleeper agent for the WAR ON TERROR (you never knew).

Or maybe it's kinda neat to learn new things about the human body... you know things many people can do. Maybe you can use this talent to please a a sexual partner. Maybe.
Beloved Cunt
Old Nov 26th, 2007, 10:50 PM       
Will doing this finally allow me to realize my dream of tugging a 7.5ton 2006 Ford semi with attached 40 foot flatbed trailer down the street with my dick?