Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Pharaoh is probably a spambot
Old Apr 10th, 2006, 04:55 PM       
My IQ is well above the average Jewish IQ, so I'm afraid your whole argument is invalid. But anyway, your last post was far too short, pull your socks up or you'll get axed.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2006, 05:21 PM       
Pharoah, I think this would be a little less sad if you'd just reply with 'OH YEAH?' from now on.
Old Apr 10th, 2006, 05:43 PM       
Shut up, you stupid wanker.
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Apr 10th, 2006, 05:47 PM       
shhhh, now, Phag. I'm sure you've got a really big IQ, much bigger and stronger tha most people's IQs. It's okay. We all believe it's a nice, healthy big boy's IQ, much nicer than lots of Jewish ones.
Mocker

Abcdxxxx is probably a spambot
Old Apr 10th, 2006, 05:48 PM       
smarter then the jews. check.

now if you can just beat some negros in basketball, and win the lead in torch song trilogy...
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Apr 10th, 2006, 05:52 PM       
It's such a nice, big, healthy IQ. Everyone is envious of how big and strong it is. It looks like a japanese IQ, except it's a much nicer color.
Old Apr 10th, 2006, 06:30 PM       
Well that's still too short, but I like it. Well done butwank, sorry, I mean burbank, keep it up.
homoperfect is probably a spambot
Old Apr 10th, 2006, 09:37 PM       
Wow, Conspiracy theories? is this a joke? I commune amongst jews all the time. I've not seen a hint of such claims. Schuls are not this organized. Each schul has it's own rabbi. Each schul(Synogauge) has its own intepretation of the Halakhah(Jewish law) consisting of the 613 Mitzvot(Commandments) as well as Takkanah (Laws instituted by a Rabbi). Mitzvot can not be contradicted by Takkanah. Takkanah can only tighten the Mitzvot or place restrictions on life untouched by Mitzvot. Mitzvot has clearly stated to treat your neighbors as equals. any actions of discrimination goes against Mitzvot. Law also states that Gentiles are excepted by G-d as well. Gentiles have only to follow the Noahide(Gentile) Laws.

#1: Thou shall not engage in idol worship.
#2: Thou shall not blaspheme G-d.
#3: Thou shalt not shed inocent blood of human nor fetus nor ailing person Who has limited time to live.
#4: Thou shalt not engage in beastial, incestuous, adulterous, or homosexual relations... nor commit rape.
#5: Thou shalt establish laws and courts of law to administer these laws, including the death penalty for those who kill, administered only if there is one testifying eyewitness (Note: The Jewish Law, found in Deuteronomy 17:6, requires the testimony of 2 or 3 witnesses before one can be executed.
#6: Thou shalt not be cruel to animals.
#7: Thou shalt not steal.

If a gentile does these things he to will go to heaven. My point is jewish law does not permit such accusations.
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Apr 10th, 2006, 10:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by homoperfect
#4: Thou shalt not engage in beastial, incestuous, adulterous, or homosexual relations... nor commit rape.
Hey, doesn't that mean you're fucked?
Old Apr 10th, 2006, 10:44 PM       
According to the noahide laws... yes
Mocker
Old Apr 10th, 2006, 10:56 PM       
too many rules! it may be kinda lame, but i always liked the "Harm None" of the Wiccans. I mean, it least it's noble. Not this "you don't do this", and "you don't do that, because I don't like it" bullshit in most religions.

my neighbor brought me two more books today. one of em is supposed to be all about jews, biblical prophesy, and the apocalypse! wheeee!!!

Quote:
Events transpiring in our world today cause even the most hardened skeptics to wonder if we are near to "closing time."
one last call for alcohol so finish your wiskey and wine

Quote:
Since 1948, when the United Nations established a national Israeli homeland, Jews have been returning to the region in massive numbers. Mark Hitchcock says this ingathering, ending centuries of exile, is just one sign of the end times.

War in the Middle East, the European Economic Union, globalism, apostasy in the Church--all signal that Christ's return is imminent.

Join Mark Hitchcock on a journey through prophesy as it paints a true picture of our world today. Will this generation pass, 'til all be fulfilled?
I swear if he gives me one more fruity book, I'm buying him a copy of The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old Apr 10th, 2006, 11:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggytrix
too many rules! it may be kinda lame, but i always liked the "Harm None" of the Wiccans.
Actually, that's one of the reasons I looked into it. It's pretty cool, actually. It's just basically a religion that says "do whatever you want, so long as you don't harm anyone". My kinda rules
Old Apr 11th, 2006, 12:32 AM       
Exemption status may be attained regarding the laws. These laws are concerning the community. I have found The laws to hold universal status. Although I do not agree on the interpretations of the law. Although I also believe there is no such thing as selflessness. If we engage ourselves into religion we do so because we wish to do so and we have something to gain. For you, regimented religion has no bennifit for you so you find bennifit else where. For me, I find Regimented religion to be plentiful in gains. I don't denounce either.
Mocker
Old Apr 11th, 2006, 10:22 AM       
No such thing as selflessness, eh? So what do think my neighbor thinks he stands to gain by giving me all these religious books?

If religion is little more than the result of a cost-benefit analysis, I've got news for you - you're irreligious.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 11th, 2006, 03:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by mburbank
It's such a nice, big, healthy IQ. Everyone is envious of how big and strong it is. It looks like a japanese IQ, except it's a much nicer color.
In their defense, the Japanese IQ is smaller, but more efficient.

Old Apr 11th, 2006, 05:22 PM       
Your nieghbor can bennifit from your conversion. The more members to ca congregation the more money the church gains. these funds can be put to many uses such as nursuries, schools, outings, and outreach programs. also the more persons a religious affiliate has the larger there influence. With a larger influence, the churches voice will be heard on a larger political scale.or perhaps your friends feels better about himself for soliciting religious informatin. Perhaps by doing this he feels like he has a cause rather than feeling devoid of purpose. It may give his life meaning. in the end your conversion is one small step towards your friends alterior motives, wheather he is aware of them or not.