Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2005, 05:49 AM        san deigo comiccon
is anyone thinking of going this year i am
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Mar 27th, 2005, 12:44 PM       
Dude wear you Willie Costume and beat up other useless superheroes like Argusor some poor bastard who may dress up as loose Cannon.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2005, 02:20 PM       
no but i am gong to make a Habib cutout and he will remind Kevin Smith that he better put Allah in Clerks 2 or else
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Mar 27th, 2005, 03:55 PM       
Actually, Re and I are both planning on going for the first time ever this year. We already booked a hotel for the 4 days of the comiccon... so unless something crazy comes up, we'll be there. It'd definitely be cool to meet up with some West Coast mockers (and anyone else who happens to be attending) when we go there.

Wish I could bring my flaming carrot costume with me, but that'd be a bitch to lug around all 4 days (let alone getting it on a plane).
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 27th, 2005, 04:03 PM       
if you see kevin smith, can you say hi for me please rog?

SANTO el enmascarado de plata

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Mar 27th, 2005, 04:49 PM       
mockers lol
Drev is probably a spambot
Old Mar 27th, 2005, 05:18 PM       
Can you wisk me away from this place off college education to the place of comic delights on your magical dream boat?

Cuz if you can that'd be cool.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2005, 05:51 PM       
I'd go if I could get a ride to San Diego.
OH GOD
Old Mar 29th, 2005, 10:49 PM       
lol i might be drive down
Pickled Patriarch
Old Mar 30th, 2005, 10:28 AM       
Willie, make sure you dress in disguise. You've got a big web site now and you'd likely be horded by all those fans at the 'con. I'll be your bodyguard.
OH GOD
Old Mar 30th, 2005, 04:25 PM       
mister mockery are you suggesting that i should COSPLAY

-willie
Pickled Patriarch
Old Mar 30th, 2005, 05:03 PM       
Well the DDAAF needs somebody to run over.
OH GOD
Old Mar 30th, 2005, 05:51 PM       
well i wasnt gonna cosplay any anime

lol i wonder if i could get a passable Juggernaut costume by then
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 30th, 2005, 07:19 PM       
And carry around a crimson gem of cytorrak

That was very funny. Well done.