Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 25th, 2010, 01:27 AM        gen con
any of you fggits coming to gen con this year?
i'm gonna be there working as a make up artist and i could use some people to drink with.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 25th, 2010, 01:30 AM       
You're a gypsy aren't you? I KNEW IT.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 25th, 2010, 01:31 AM       
how the fuck do you get "gypsy" out of that?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 25th, 2010, 01:33 AM       
Woah I need to lay down and shit
Egg
Old Jul 25th, 2010, 01:36 AM       
i don't think i wanna know.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 25th, 2010, 01:37 AM       
word, bro
Egg
Old Jul 25th, 2010, 01:40 AM       
ok, so you're not going. but i figured that one out already.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 25th, 2010, 03:42 AM       
I'LL BE THERE
Egg
Old Jul 25th, 2010, 03:45 AM       
how long does it take to get restraining orders?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 25th, 2010, 03:45 AM       
MORE THAN 10 DAYS
Egg
Old Jul 25th, 2010, 03:46 AM       
fuck
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 25th, 2010, 03:47 AM       
IF YOU INSIST
Egg
Old Jul 25th, 2010, 03:50 AM       
you're just saying you're gonna be there right?
Egg
Old Jul 25th, 2010, 04:03 AM       
RIGHT!1?!!?!//!?
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 25th, 2010, 06:12 AM       
I can't. I only have one con in my budget per year (Buckeye Gaming con doesn't count I get in there free) and that is Origins. Though I keep toying with the idea going to Gen Con someday because it is not that long a drive
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 25th, 2010, 10:07 AM       
What is gen con/ where is it / when is it?
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 25th, 2010, 10:43 AM       
I didn't know so I googled it, and it turns out it's been canceled in Australia for being shite. It's a gaming convention. I don't get the GEN though.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 25th, 2010, 12:59 PM       
gen=lake GENeva, wisconsin

although it's not hosted there anymore
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 25th, 2010, 01:01 PM       
also, fffuck too bad i went to sd comicon or i'd try and go
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 25th, 2010, 02:17 PM       
This still failed to tell me when/where.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 25th, 2010, 02:24 PM       
Indianapolis, you idiots. August 5th - 8th.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jul 25th, 2010, 03:14 PM       
More like gaycon

Wont be as cool as comic-con with Sam and Willie
Egg
Old Jul 25th, 2010, 05:32 PM       
well duuhhhhhh, gen con isn't going to be as fun as comic con would have been.
but gen con is near where i live and i'm being paid to show up there. that makes a big difference on where i go.

and yes indianapolis, august 5-8th
it will also be my birthday.
fuck you for not wanting to make me smile.

http://www.gencon.com/2010/indy/default.aspx

Last edited by Dixie : Jul 25th, 2010 at 06:10 PM.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 25th, 2010, 05:37 PM       
No money. Literally. I'll be moving to my new apartment then and after paying half a year's worth of rent, I'll be eating Ramen and working as a pizza boy or something 'til school.