Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 21st, 2008, 09:33 PM        Binaural beats; Digital Drugs?
http://www.usatoday.com/tech/columni...al-drugs_N.htm

What the fuck ever, people. I'd just say she's having an off news day and fishing the bottom of the bottom of the barrel for content.

That stuff doesn't work for me anyway, so it doesn't matter.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Aug 21st, 2008, 09:44 PM       
Never tried it, but I've never smoked banana peels or huffed jenkem before either. Sounds sketchy. If they'd just legalize everything nobody would resort to stupid shit to get a buzz.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 22nd, 2008, 12:10 AM       
wasn't there a thread for this like three years ago

way to be up on the bleeding edge of internet fads, usa today

edit: ok i guess it was only a year and a half, still though

Last edited by executioneer : Aug 22nd, 2008 at 03:15 AM.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 22nd, 2008, 02:50 AM       
There was a thread about this awhile back.
I tried the idoser thing, only certain ones seemed to work on me. Of course they weren't the ones I wanted to work. It's a bit like self hypnosis really.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 22nd, 2008, 03:09 AM       
Note to self: make hypnosis music
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 22nd, 2008, 03:14 AM       
and LOOT TOWN
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 22nd, 2008, 04:33 AM       
No man, I want a religion of my own making.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 22nd, 2008, 05:29 AM       
We just tried iDoser Alcohol1 and HandOfGod -

The former didn't do much, the second felt like my brain was getting a gentle massage, but that wasn't the intended effect.
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Aug 22nd, 2008, 06:36 PM       
I've tried it before, and all it did was give me a headache.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 22nd, 2008, 08:40 PM       
Wow, and eventully there's going to be Binary Pimps for e-hoes.
Nexus 7 Prototype
VaporTrailx1 is probably a spambot
Old Aug 23rd, 2008, 03:49 PM       
I'll believe in digital drugs when they finally discover the Brown Noise.