Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 09:26 PM        Steven Seagal
I guess he won't be riding shotgun with any cops on tv anytime soon. Sex slaves
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 09:28 PM       
What happened now?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 09:30 PM       
Who cares?
Is a RoboCop.

Old Apr 16th, 2010, 09:31 PM       
America cares.
Mocker
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 09:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
What happened now?
some woman is in the process of trying to get a million bucks from him because she claims that when she was hired to be his assistant that she was expected to be his sex slave 24/7. who knows how true it is but its a pretty crazy accusation.

and seriously tadao do you have nothing better to do then constantly troll my posts and threads.

"Who cares" obviously not you so why are you posting in the thread.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 10:14 PM       
Who cares? Go watch Avatar or what ever gay thing you're gonna do. What are your interests again? Have you ever done anything interesting? What's so great about this thread? Who the fuck cares about Steven Seagal? Shut the fuck up already.
Mocker
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 11:21 PM       
yawn. your interests obviously include trolling on internet message boards.

how dare i see avatar like a billion other people. thanks for obviously obsessing over me and taking interest in me. your my cute little stalker.

Who cares what I post? Who cares what I make threads about? Tadao does!

Went to NYC last night, what did you do Tadao?

interests include not being a fatass like yourself
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 17th, 2010, 02:34 AM       
Ant, you made this thread, you put in your comment on the story, but you didn't put the damn story in. You made it sound like Steven Seagal died, for god's sake.

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 17th, 2010, 04:45 AM       
Christ, I thought Steven Segal was dead for a second there.
Mocker
Old Apr 17th, 2010, 09:53 AM       
sorry i figured you people either watch tv like late night television, read the news online or talk to people at work. my mistake i forgot you are all shut ins.

no idea how the words "sex slaves" implies he is dead but i guess its kind of cool that i made you he think he was dead even for a second

r.i.p. steven seagal

you will be missed by your russian sex slaves and action movie fans everywhere
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 17th, 2010, 11:10 AM       
Ash Deepens Europe Travel Chaos

Twin Bombing Hits Pakistan Camp

Service For Polish Crash Victims

China Quake Bodies Burnt On Pyres

Thai Leader In Security Reshuffle

Greece Moves Towards Loan Package

US Puts Economic Squeeze On Iran

Benazir Bhutto Murder 'Avoidable', Says UN

Tories Warn Over Hung Parliament

North Korea Denies Warship Attack

Is The Unrest Over in Kyrgyzstan?

Protests Follow Indonesia Clashes

Didn't hear some shit about Steven Seagal? Fucking shut in. Read the news next time.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Apr 17th, 2010, 12:38 PM       
Seriously Zhukov, read the news. That's how you get important information like some washed up actor having a lawsuit brought against him.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 18th, 2010, 05:29 PM       
I don't think I've ever been chastised for not watching late night television.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 19th, 2010, 04:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant10708 View Post
yawn. your interests obviously include trolling on internet message boards.

how dare i see avatar like a billion other people. thanks for obviously obsessing over me and taking interest in me. your my cute little stalker.

Who cares what I post? Who cares what I make threads about? Tadao does!

Went to NYC last night, what did you do Tadao?

interests include not being a fatass like yourself
Trolling an interest, that's why I'm here.

You're right, I do care what you post. There are way to many fagots here and people like you need to feel unwelcome.

I probaby did something like repair some plumbing, drink vodka in the sunshine while helping my parents train my little brothers unruly 8 month old pitbull, then went to dinner with the GF's parents and then go back to her place in L.A. and fuck. NYC sounds like a blast though.

Seeing as you never posts pictures of yourself, I'm sure you are at least 300 pounds an 5 feet tall. Probably 14 years old as well.

On a side note, you are on par with every other piece of shit here that offers nothing to the boards in an attempt to stay safe, only you've been doing it longer.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Apr 19th, 2010, 04:44 PM       
He already tried to troll me and you but asked Rog to delete all of his posts and my responses.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 19th, 2010, 04:46 PM       
who what when huh?
Is a RoboCop.

Old Apr 19th, 2010, 04:50 PM       
You missed it. He threatened everyone with trolling and then posted some sad attempts. There's still one post left in the "explain your avatar and user name" thread.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 19th, 2010, 05:00 PM       
I must have touched a nerve. Good, roll out the unwelcome wagon!
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 19th, 2010, 05:21 PM       

Old Apr 19th, 2010, 10:40 PM       
I know someone with a six pack of that in their fridge. I completely forgot about it. I love that one of the flavours is 'asian'.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 19th, 2010, 11:26 PM       
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 06:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post
I'm the only person I know who drank this stuff. Cherry Charge was garbage compared to Asian Experience.