Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 2nd, 2010, 09:43 AM       
I remember love...
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 2nd, 2010, 10:43 AM       
its not even valentines yet.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 2nd, 2010, 10:59 AM       
I should kill myself today.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 2nd, 2010, 11:24 AM       
Fuck voting, seriously

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 2nd, 2010, 11:33 AM       
i voted for dracula
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 2nd, 2010, 11:47 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
I should kill myself today.

Only if you go to the poles.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 2nd, 2010, 12:44 PM       
Everyone's all mad at me like "YOU NEED TO VOTE" and I say "but I'm incredibly poorly informed and voting would be irresponsible" and they say "THEN YOU NEED TO BE INFORMED, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU". Fuck you I don't need to be informed about shit

I need to move to one of those countries where democracy can't work

Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Nov 2nd, 2010, 12:46 PM       
Yeah but they're right.
Let's play Hardball!
Old Nov 2nd, 2010, 12:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Happy Birthday ******
Thank you ****** lover
Old Nov 2nd, 2010, 12:50 PM       
SHUT UP SEVEN FORCE

HAPPY BIRTHDYA

Let's play Hardball!
Old Nov 2nd, 2010, 12:52 PM       
Old Nov 2nd, 2010, 12:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven Force View Post
Yeah but they're right.
For me politics is the same as religion. I don't care about either, and I start getting upset when people try to tell me how I should feel about them ;_;

Let's play Hardball!
Old Nov 2nd, 2010, 12:57 PM       
Yeah but one can affect your day-to-day living and the other is a bunch of fairy tales but I see what you mean
Old Nov 2nd, 2010, 01:14 PM       

Let's play Hardball!
Old Nov 2nd, 2010, 01:20 PM       
We all know who really controls America
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Nov 2nd, 2010, 01:46 PM       
My car got hit 4 days ago by some old asian lady. She started blaming me because she merged into the side of my car and therefore it's obviously my fault. Then I got the damages appraised today and it turns out repairing the side doors could risk totaling the car, so it looks like I can't even get it fixed. FUCKING CUNTFUCK SHITTY DRIVER FUCKHEAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Everyone's all mad at me like "YOU NEED TO VOTE" and I say "but I'm incredibly poorly informed and voting would be irresponsible" and they say "THEN YOU NEED TO BE INFORMED, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU". Fuck you I don't need to be informed about shit

FUCKING...THIS. I'VE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR DAYS AND PEOPLE WON'T LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE.

Then I watch the Douche and Turd episode of South Park and feel better

Let's play Hardball!
Old Nov 2nd, 2010, 01:47 PM       
well I'm going to church to vote now and I'm going to get hammered later regardless of who wins. when I get back I want to talk about the good ol' days of imockery
Old Nov 2nd, 2010, 01:51 PM       
i-demockracy

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 2nd, 2010, 01:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma View Post
My car got hit 4 days ago by some old asian lady. She started blaming me because she merged into the side of my car and therefore it's obviously my fault. Then I got the damages appraised today and it turns out repairing the side doors could risk totaling the car, so it looks like I can't even get it fixed.
If your car gets totaled you can keep your car afterwords if you want. My car was totaled because the damage cost more than $100. I took the settlement they gave me and kept the car.
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Nov 2nd, 2010, 02:05 PM       
They told me if it got totaled during repairs I would get however much money the car was worth. Didn't say anything about me keeping the car (this is still my first car. Had it for 7 years.) He also said that the insurance company would have to pay them upfront because of...something or other. I forget the specifics, but basically I didn't get an estimate and have to decide in the next two days what I want to do.

The thing is the car's a '97 Corolla and in fucking nice condition (only 71,000 Miles) but when I told my mom she insisted that I'd never be able to buy a decent car with however much money I'd get (since I'm still working a crummy part time job trying to start my actual career). Oh, and my job's a good 25 minute drive so I kinda need a car...

SKATASTIC
Old Nov 2nd, 2010, 02:52 PM       
You might be able to keep the car. It might involve buying back the salvaged vehicle, I don't know how expensive that would be though. I know you're going through their insurance but you might be able to call your own agent and see what they say about it.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Nov 2nd, 2010, 03:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post

The answer to your problem is the write in vote. You can vote for anyone you want. Go down there, write in anyone you want then go home. When someone asks you if you voted you can tell them you did without telling a lie. If they ask who you voted for you can always go with the classic "But then it wont come true!" bit or you could just tell them. I normally opt to tell them who I voted for because it usually pisses them off and the kind of people who bother you with this crap are the same kind of people who deserve to be pissed off. Best part is they cant cry about it without bitching about the very system they claim is so important that you take part in. Of course you could always not vote and just say you did the write in thing.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Nov 2nd, 2010, 04:03 PM       
Have you guys read any of Stephen King's early books? I've been thinking of picking up one of them, any suggestions? Salem's Lot any good?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 2nd, 2010, 04:42 PM       
Voting is for idiots who still think they do something positive through a politician. If someone demands they vote, demand they stop being ignorant.
Unfunny Python Reference
Ex Leper is probably a real personEx Leper is probably a real person
Old Nov 2nd, 2010, 06:59 PM       
I can't stop looking at replicant's signature.