Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 7th, 2009, 01:24 AM       
Watchmen

Not for the general public, as it seemed that most of the people who walked out of the theatre were saying it was terrible and they didn't understand it.

I loved it and would probably go see it again.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 7th, 2009, 08:39 PM       
The Wrestler.

Infuckingcredibly good.

I've got a very good stomach for gore real and fake, but there was one particular scene that made me and the bf squirm like fucking pansies.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 01:42 AM       
They Live. As always, it's the best fucking movie ever.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 06:05 AM       
hahaha I just watched they live not to long ago on like stars or some shit like that. roddy piper coming to kick your ass to put some glasses on your face.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 06:07 AM       
I'm here to kick ass and chew bubble gum.....
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 06:09 AM       
and i'm all out of bubble gum
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 12:39 PM       
They Live is one of those movies that I almost wish I forgot I saw, so that seeing it again would be like watching it for the first time.

...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 10:43 PM       
Amazing movie, I can't even get over the fact how amazing it is. But anyways..

Just got done watching Bird with the Crystal Plumage and keep help to point out how bad Quentin Tarantino's Death Proof ripped off a lot of the cinematography and scenes over all. Oh yeah, and some of the films score as well.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 11:39 PM       
Went to see Watchmen. I thought it was a great fucking movie. Admittedly I have not read it before watching it but great stuff nonetheless.

Definitely worth seeing again.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 07:53 AM       
Role Models - Not bad. Not really as funny as it perhaps could've been considering the subject matter (LARPing) but still a non-offensive comedy.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 11:51 AM       
I just watched Wanted, but I am trying to erase that mistake of a movie from my mind, so I will also mention the second last film I saw, which was The Class.

Superb. I loved all of it, and I wanted it to go on for longer. It had me turning in my seat from the RAW EMOTION. It's amazing that something so simple can be so engrossing.

There are some really good films coming out lately, and I've still yet to see Slumdog Millionaire
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 04:09 PM       
I SAW THE PREVIEW FOR WANTED and knew it would be shit that scene where he's like standing in the middle of the road and the car does some moves and suddenly he's sitting in the passenger seat..

i got a boot leg of gran torino and it was pretty awesome :O What the fuck is with that song at the end though when clint eastwood is singing all gruffily? I can't get it out of my head and it was such a ridiculous ending to a great movie.
"MY GRAN TORIIINO"
Ringmonster
J. Tithonus Pednaud is probably a spambot
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 08:26 PM       
Just saw Slumdog....meh. Honestly, didn't care for it in the slightest. It was flat and frantic as well as repetitive. Not to mention a lot of deux ex machina moments. The acting, aside from the young stars, was nothing special. There was a really lazy love story in there as well. The musical numbers were just too much...annoying more than anything else.

Seriously, not a awful movie, but a movie I would watch again.
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 08:19 AM       
Just watched Story of Ricky again, I'm obsessed.
It's a jelly.
kidneyboy is probably a spambot
Old Mar 11th, 2009, 01:36 AM       
Tonight I watched Return of the Living Dead and Friday the 13th Part V: A New Beginning. Not a bad night!
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Mar 12th, 2009, 10:23 PM       
Punisher: Warzone - I pretty much hated everything about the 2006 film so I was a bit reluctant to check out this one, but I'm glad I did. Aside from some awful acting (though Stevenson was good) and a really rather poor storyline (also terrible dialogue) the film delivered buckets of gore and action which is really all you can ask for in a film life this.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 01:01 AM       
DID YOU GUYS HEAR THE SONG AT THE END OF GRAN TORINO?
SERIOUSLY IT WILL NOT EXIT MY HEAD.
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 05:41 AM       
GOD DAMN STORY OF RICKY AGAIN!!! NOW I HATE IT
BANNED

Old Mar 17th, 2009, 05:59 AM       
IM WATCHING NOSFERATU FOR PROLLY THE SEVEN HUNDRETH TIME THIS MONTH SO DONT FEEL TOO BAD

I watched solaris last night though that movies fucking awesome
BANNED

Old Mar 17th, 2009, 06:00 AM       
not the one with george clooney
NOT THE ONE WITH GEORGE CLOONEY
NOT THE ONE WITH GEORGE CLOONEY
PLEASE TRY AGAIN IN FIVE SECONDS
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2009, 06:07 AM       
Dammit Babs, watch Untold Story or Ebola Syndrome or something.
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 17th, 2009, 10:54 AM       
I think I'm going to have check out this so called Ebola syndrome, sounds pretty pleasing to eyes if I don't say so.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 17th, 2009, 03:40 PM       
It's quite an amazing movie. It may -almost- make you sick. It's not as bad as "The Untold Story". But it's pretty close.

Imagine heads being ripped off chickens, frogs being gutted alive, a man who looks eerily like Tadao masturbating into steaks he's cooking at a restaurant, and that same man raping a dying ebola patient.

Aside from the animal cruelty, I was pretty impressed by this movie.
BANNED

Old Mar 17th, 2009, 09:30 PM       
sounds a lot like pink flamingo
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 18th, 2009, 07:42 AM       
Nah, it's not the same. John Waters is a different creature altogether, Pink Flamingos is kind of over-the-top campy. I mean, so are the ones I was talking about, but it's not the same kind of campy.

Ichi the Killer gets close, but it's way more structured.

I'd put Ebola Syndrome and Untold Story in a category all their own. Riki-oh is about as close as you can get, which is why I recommended them to him.