Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jul 31st, 2011, 07:30 PM       
FUCK GUYS I HAD THINGS TO DO OUTSIDE ALL RIGHT

GODDDDDDDD
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jul 31st, 2011, 07:52 PM       
This is why we can't have nice things.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 31st, 2011, 07:57 PM       
:dylansnipples
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 01:38 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Why do you have step one if you are just going to step two?
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 03:40 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
I haven't seen any of my mystery actor's movies, you guys are going to have to skip me until I download Spun and Scott Pilgrim today

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 03:58 AM       
Quote:
bathroom picture
some guys do actually do those last three steps believe it or not
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 04:16 AM       
I DON'T BELIEVE IT

WE ARE ALL DISGUSTING

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 04:41 AM       
Last three, maybe, but certainly not the last four. Good grief.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 05:03 AM       
i wasn't 100% sure what the fourth to last even represented to be honest
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 05:33 AM       
Using toilet paper?

How gross!

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 05:34 AM       
clearly it's the one where you wrap yourself in clingfilm
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 05:53 AM       
Have you run out of toilet paper? I happen to have several rolls of clingfilm wrap on my person, perhaps that would serve?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 07:33 AM       
Weirdly enough, the only place I ever saw pink toilet paper in a public restroom was in France.

I figured, you know, France.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 09:16 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
I haven't seen any of my mystery actor's movies, you guys are going to have to skip me until I download Spun and Scott Pilgrim today

Also, David Tennant has like one movie, I'd pick someone we can actually do the thread with.

Download this instead of Scott Pilgrim.
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 11:15 AM       
Ever notice we hardly ever use any of these emoticons?

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 11:22 AM       
tadao used the mommy defense squad one on me in the Gabby Gaga thread.
pickled
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 11:36 AM       
I think someone added these to make people easier targets to single out. That's just what I think, though.

The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 11:58 AM       
dead end
mew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 11:59 AM       
there's 1000 years of forbidden history hidden in those emoticons :o at least i kinda remember making a few of them 10 years ago when i used to drink heavily
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 12:15 PM       
gigh quality emotes
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 12:17 PM       
the only ones i remember hating are

and
pickled
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 12:20 PM       
I swear I've never noticed these before.
Well Shit
creeposaurus is probably a spambot
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 12:24 PM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 01:12 PM       

gw why you do the hacks
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 01:30 PM       
FER SHAME NIGGA