Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 29th, 2010, 09:06 AM       

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
uuuuh, in Cannery Row one of the boys worked in a bar, and whenever someone didn't finish a drink he'd pour it into a jug and at the end of the week they'd call it punch and drink it

so a cannery punch IRL is when you throw together splashes of what the fuck ever because you're low on cash and trying to conserve your liquor

this current one is small amounts of jameson, jack daniels, knob creek, a bigger splash of captain morgans, orange juice, white grape juice, ruby red, and filled the rest of the way with gatorade and vodka
Sounds more like a Falcon Punch.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 29th, 2010, 09:06 AM       
I get it all the time too.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jul 29th, 2010, 01:59 PM       
The site doesn't come up for me a lot either. :<
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 29th, 2010, 06:29 PM       
I think I just fried my brain playing 2 straight hours of Infectonator

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 29th, 2010, 06:55 PM       
man, messenger bags suck. what's the point of them? mine can hold maybe 2 textbooks at a time and then all of the weight is distributed to one side of me and i'm constantly having to readjust myself so i don't fall on my face. and theeeeen, it's especially bad during the summer semester when i wear strapless/sleeveless tops and the bag strap digs into my shoulder. so stupid. messenger bags are for douche-bags.

need to purchase a bookbag, but there's too much stuff to consider/compromises to make.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 29th, 2010, 06:57 PM       
what the bananas is an account reconciliation

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Mocker
Old Jul 29th, 2010, 06:59 PM       
how's starcraft 2????

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Mocker
Old Jul 29th, 2010, 07:07 PM       
sleeping consumes too much of our lives, we need to stop focusing on medicines to knock us out and more on the ones to keep us up

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 29th, 2010, 07:18 PM       
Too many straps on a bookbag. Also, I want something I can sling to use as a weapon. I carry heavy things.
Mocker
Old Jul 29th, 2010, 07:27 PM       
just because you carry a purse doesn't mean we want to hear about your womanly troubles FZ

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 29th, 2010, 07:44 PM       
I have a messenger bag because I used to be a bike messenger.For about a minute.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 29th, 2010, 07:44 PM       
There are never enough strapons on a bookbag.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 29th, 2010, 08:39 PM       
i had to sign up for selective services so i could get a grant
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 29th, 2010, 08:40 PM       
I'm automagically signed up because my father had to be a cunt enlisted man.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 29th, 2010, 09:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
There are never enough strapons on a bookbag.
this was the first post on the page that loaded on my cell phone

for a second i thought that this was gonna be an awesome conversation
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 29th, 2010, 11:14 PM       
omg i got this thing in the mail for these cruises and i was just looking at it for fun and they had some good deals then my girlfriend pointed out that the last picture had two dudes in a pool sitting all close and she was like, "is this a gay cruise" and i was like I DUNNNNNOOOOOOO and started looking at all the other pictures and they were all dudes :O then i noticed it was to the gay dude that used to live here

i totally just thought this one picture was like a father/mother with their muscular son but the person in the middle was just a frumpy looking gay dude and not a mother
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 30th, 2010, 12:35 AM       
http://www.70000tons.com/
looks like an awesome cruise. some of the bands totally suck, but it's gotta be a floating eargasm with uli involved.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 30th, 2010, 08:30 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
man, messenger bags suck. what's the point of them? mine can hold maybe 2 textbooks at a time and then all of the weight is distributed to one side of me and i'm constantly having to readjust myself so i don't fall on my face. and theeeeen, it's especially bad during the summer semester when i wear strapless/sleeveless tops and the bag strap digs into my shoulder. so stupid. messenger bags are for douche-bags.

need to purchase a bookbag, but there's too much stuff to consider/compromises to make.
I always thought the point of a messenger type bag was so that you could wear it while you are also wearing a backpack. If you are worried about storage area then you should get a record bag, they are fatter. The one I have can hold loads of books and it has various straps so you can carry it over your shoulder or on your back. The bargains never stop!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
just because you carry a purse doesn't mean we want to hear about your womanly troubles FZ
Rather sexist and therefore not funny.
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 30th, 2010, 10:32 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
this was the first post on the page that loaded on my cell phone

for a second i thought that this was gonna be an awesome conversation
It had all the makings

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
omg i got this thing in the mail for these cruises and i was just looking at it for fun and they had some good deals then my girlfriend pointed out that the last picture had two dudes in a pool sitting all close and she was like, "is this a gay cruise" and i was like I DUNNNNNOOOOOOO and started looking at all the other pictures and they were all dudes :O then i noticed it was to the gay dude that used to live here

i totally just thought this one picture was like a father/mother with their muscular son but the person in the middle was just a frumpy looking gay dude and not a mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
http://www.70000tons.com/
looks like an awesome cruise. some of the bands totally suck, but it's gotta be a floating eargasm with uli involved.
I would totally go cruising on that but by then I will be kidding around. Then I saw that there were going to be 19 additional bands. If you go see if they have a Saxon onesie.
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 30th, 2010, 03:09 PM       
Chad, did you ever post your secret santa picture from last year yet?
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Jul 30th, 2010, 03:28 PM       
Last work day tomorrow
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 30th, 2010, 03:31 PM       
Helsinki Medical, fuck yeah

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 30th, 2010, 03:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Chad, did you ever post your secret santa picture from last year yet?
If Chad is Babs, and I think he is, then no
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Jul 30th, 2010, 04:09 PM       
CSI Miami, fuck YEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jul 30th, 2010, 04:10 PM       
CSI Miami, fuck YEEEAAAAAHHHHHH!