Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
halfthecottonbros halfthecottonbros is offline
Mortal Kombat Expert
halfthecottonbros's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 05:48 PM        Your Top 5 Most Hated Games
Mine are
5. NHL Stanley Cup - SNES
4. Balls of Fury - WII
3. Mystical Ninja 64 - N64
2. Mega man Legends - PS1
1. Pinocchio - Gameboy

What are yours?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Emu Emu is offline
Level 29 ♂
Emu's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Peoria, IL
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 05:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfthecottonbros View Post
3. Mystical Ninja 64 - N64
2. Mega man Legends - PS1
i'm going to have to inquire about these two, because they're both spectacular games

it's hard to decide on just five, but after some thought i narrowed it down:

5. kingdom hearts
4. kingdom hearts
3. kingdom hearts
2. world of warcraft
1. kingdom hearts
Reply With Quote
  #3  
MetalMilitia MetalMilitia is offline
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: UK
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 05:55 PM       
I can only think of two games which I really hate:

2. Zelda
1. Final Fantasy

Though you could extend this to include all Japanese games.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtimecow View Post
japan
Reply With Quote
  #4  
halfthecottonbros halfthecottonbros is offline
Mortal Kombat Expert
halfthecottonbros's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 06:03 PM       
MetalMilitia... WUTDAFUXOR!
The Legend of Zelda series is phenominal!
The Final Fantasy series is awesome!
----------------------------------------
Also... Emu?The reason I chose Mystical Ninja64
and Megaman Legends is that I saved up my allowence when I
was a kid to buy those games but then...
crappy controls.... crappy animation!
Though Megamans attitude was funny....
"There are some dirty magazines. They might be fun to look at.
But too many people are watching." heh heh lol.
My bro is anti social because of world of warcraft.
__________________
They used to call me Domo.
Now I'm 100% Charlie Brown!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Guitar Woman Guitar Woman is offline
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Portland, OR
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 06:11 PM       
5. Guitar Hero (although this one is more because of the horrifyingly annoying fanboys than anything else cuz I'll still play it every once in a while if I don't have to pay for it)
4. Street Fighter series
3. Viewtiful Joe
2. Final Fantasy 9
1. TALES OF SYMPHONIA aka the absolute worst game ever made ever this is a FACT PROVEN WITH SCIENCE and not personal opinion and denying it makes you an ignorant faggot who is also a furry so shut the fuck up Escobar


Also, Megaman Legends? That game is fantastic :<
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Spetsnaz Spetsnaz is offline
Choking Hazard
Spetsnaz's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: The Deep South
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 06:12 PM       
Hmmm....

1. Shaq Fu - SNES
2. I don't remember the exact name, but it was a faggot ass Street Fighter title that was in 3D. - PSX
3. All the Devil May Cries - PS2
4. Hogan's Alley - NES
5. The latest GB Pokemon games. They kinda fucked the original system, which was fine as it was.
__________________
"I'm so tired of spending evenings making fake insights with people who work for "Dysentery."
"Commentary."
"Oh really? I had heard that "Commentary" and "Dissent" had merged and formed "Dysentery."
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Guitar Woman Guitar Woman is offline
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Portland, OR
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 06:12 PM       
everyone here except emu and me hate great games
Reply With Quote
  #8  
halfthecottonbros halfthecottonbros is offline
Mortal Kombat Expert
halfthecottonbros's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 06:13 PM       
I have to disagree with #5-2
Ive never played the symphonia series
__________________
They used to call me Domo.
Now I'm 100% Charlie Brown!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
halfthecottonbros halfthecottonbros is offline
Mortal Kombat Expert
halfthecottonbros's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 06:14 PM       
I disagree with evildeads #3-5
__________________
They used to call me Domo.
Now I'm 100% Charlie Brown!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Guitar Woman Guitar Woman is offline
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Portland, OR
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 06:15 PM       
Final Fantasy 9 is almost as horribly boring and unimaginitive as Tales of Symphonia, but gets points for the complete exclusion of voice acting. Anyone who has played Symphonia understands my logic behind this.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Emu Emu is offline
Level 29 ♂
Emu's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Peoria, IL
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 06:15 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
1. TALES OF SYMPHONIA aka the absolute worst game ever made ever this is a FACT PROVEN WITH SCIENCE and not personal opinion and denying it makes you an ignorant faggot who is also a furry so shut the fuck up Escobar
alright you son of a bitch it's time we settled this like MEN
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Guitar Woman Guitar Woman is offline
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Portland, OR
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 06:17 PM       
EMU DO YOU WANT SOME COFFEE

CAREFUL IT'S HOT
Reply With Quote
  #13  
halfthecottonbros halfthecottonbros is offline
Mortal Kombat Expert
halfthecottonbros's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 06:17 PM       
Originally Posted by MetalMilitia


---------------------------------------------------------------------
You must love the game ET then?
__________________
They used to call me Domo.
Now I'm 100% Charlie Brown!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Spetsnaz Spetsnaz is offline
Choking Hazard
Spetsnaz's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: The Deep South
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 06:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfthecottonbros View Post
I disagree with evildeads #3-5
I'd take back Hogan's Alley if it wasn't for the fact that my lightgun was a piece of shit because of Duck Hunt when I got that game.
__________________
"I'm so tired of spending evenings making fake insights with people who work for "Dysentery."
"Commentary."
"Oh really? I had heard that "Commentary" and "Dissent" had merged and formed "Dysentery."
Reply With Quote
  #15  
boshobosho boshobosho is offline
wears a cape
boshobosho's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: The Jive Turkey Farm
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 06:23 PM       
#5. Rock Band -- I wanted to choke every sleazoid I saw banging away on it at Wal-Mart, it made me hate the game. (Yes I enter Wal-Marts!)
#4: Wall Street Kid (NES) -- I rented this game as a child, and I played for five minutes..and then I cried because my mom wouldn't take me back to the store to rent another game. I had to be satisfied with Wall Street Kid for a weekend!
#3: Battletoads (NES) -- That speed bike racing part was the type of stuff that caused you to break a controller in frustration.
#2: The Grand Theft Auto Series -- What's the big f'ing deal with these games?
#1: Deja Vu (NES) -- Actually I love this game, but it increased my unhealthy obsession with Raymond Chandler and tough talking PI's in trench coats and fedoras.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
halfthecottonbros halfthecottonbros is offline
Mortal Kombat Expert
halfthecottonbros's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 06:25 PM       
boshobosho.... I have to disagree with #5, #3 and #2
__________________
They used to call me Domo.
Now I'm 100% Charlie Brown!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Guitar Woman Guitar Woman is offline
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Portland, OR
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 06:26 PM       
Mabye you should change the title of this thread to SOME NEW GUY COMMENTS ON YOUR TASTE IN GAMES
Reply With Quote
  #18  
halfthecottonbros halfthecottonbros is offline
Mortal Kombat Expert
halfthecottonbros's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 06:30 PM       
well have you thought that someone else did that to me?
Its not like Im saying "YO! FUCK YO SELF CUZ RATCHET AN CLANK DON SUCK!"
__________________
They used to call me Domo.
Now I'm 100% Charlie Brown!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Spetsnaz Spetsnaz is offline
Choking Hazard
Spetsnaz's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: The Deep South
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 06:30 PM       
Maybe you should get your head out of your ass and shut the fuck up.
__________________
"I'm so tired of spending evenings making fake insights with people who work for "Dysentery."
"Commentary."
"Oh really? I had heard that "Commentary" and "Dissent" had merged and formed "Dysentery."
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Emu Emu is offline
Level 29 ♂
Emu's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Peoria, IL
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 06:38 PM       
guys lets bring it down in here ok

nobody needs to be fighting except me and GW
Reply With Quote
  #21  
executioneer executioneer is offline
OH GOD
executioneer's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2001
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 06:40 PM       
1: master of orion 3
2: resident evil 0
3: any mmorpg

the rest of the games i don't like i haven't played so i'm not sure exactly where they stand on the shitlist
uhh i guess i could expand the "any mmorpg" more but idk the basic reason i hate them is for what they are, which is glorified chatrooms full of mostly idiots
__________________
[COLOR=purple][COLOR=Magenta]SHAME ON A [COLOR=Pink]NIGGA WHO TRY TO RUN [/COLOR][URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVGI6mhfJyA"]GAME[/URL] ON A NIGGA[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Kenster102.5 Kenster102.5 is offline
Member
Kenster102.5's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 06:47 PM       
1. True Crime: New York City (XBOX) - So fucking glitchy, it was rushed out of development, and no one likes rushed games that clones GTA, not even the NYPD Media Unit would give them any trademark rights for use of their name, so it says PDNY and a little peice of paper disclamer to not be related to NYPD.

2. Sims (PS2) - Got boring, PC version is better.

3. Need For Speed: Underground (PS2) - I was expecting some collision models, but no the cars and traffic stops when you hit them and just sit there blinking.

4. Grand Turisumo 4 (PS2) - No online play, instead they allowed you to use your PS2's USB to print pictures of your cars. WOW so fucking innovative.

5. Midtown Madness 3 (XBOX) - Someone can easily say that they beat the game by entering a cheat code.
__________________
You life is like a taxi, even if you aren't going anywhere the meter is still running.

Last edited by Kenster102.5 : Jan 6th, 2008 at 07:28 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
soundtest soundtest is offline
TERRIBLE BEAT
soundtest's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2001
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 06:51 PM       
Quote:
glorified chatrooms full of mostly idiots
Sounds awful and absolutely nothing like I-Mockery.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Emu Emu is offline
Level 29 ♂
Emu's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Peoria, IL
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 06:56 PM       
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Pentegarn Pentegarn is offline
Clap if you love Dynamo
Pentegarn's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: In a dystopian future
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 07:00 PM       
In no particular order

Quest 64 - N64
Dungeon Magic - NES
Final Fantasy 8 - PSX
Faria - NES
Silver - Dreamcast
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

   


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:54 AM.


© 2008 I-Mockery.com
Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.