Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 04:23 PM        This "Kenny Glenn" Character
For those not in the know, this redneck, inbred fuck smashed the shit out of a cat, spraying it in the eyes with vinegar, sitting on it while punching it, and ran it under the shower while it was screaming. The put a video of it up on Youtube. And then the internet exploded. People were trawling Facebook for this fellow and found him. Now, news organisations are swarming. Stuff's gettin' good.

Anywho, it seems this fag is from my neck of the woods, happens to go to the same high school as me, and everyone CANNOT SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT.

So apparently this is all Lawton, Oklahoma has to offer, a Contender, a Miss America, and an internationally despised cat abuser.

I love my town.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 05:29 PM       
Cat abuser? No, he is a torturer. It won't be long before he actually does it to someone you might know.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 05:42 PM       
is he gonna go to jail?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 05:42 PM       
seriously though thats like one of the steps SERIAL KILLERS GO THROUGH
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 05:43 PM       
Animal abuse is usually only a fine.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 05:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Animal abuse is usually only a fine.
It's a felony in most states, isn't that right Michael?

"Yup."
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
BANNED

Old Feb 16th, 2009, 05:45 PM       
that sucks ;o
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 06:11 PM       
Times are tough all over.

http://www.wgrz.com/news/local/story...64208&catid=37

This guys wife lost his head over him. This happened down the street from my old house.

+=`1

I think they should do everything to that guy that he did to that cat though.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 06:15 PM       
Fucking dick. His address is all over the internet, his mother's email, no one is safe.

She said she'd punish him. What the fuck ever. If you slapped your kid in the back of the head every once in a while, he wouldn't be a little bastard.
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 06:16 PM       
It could have been self defense.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 06:18 PM       
I'm sure they could do a Gummo remake starring him too.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 06:19 PM       

I found out he lives about five blocks away from me. I'd do some street justice if I didn't think there was 5-0 stationed outside his house.
SKATASTIC
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 06:27 PM       
You could send him an i-mockery invitation...
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 06:27 PM       
You should send him ground beef in the mail. It should have time to rot before he opens it.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 08:00 PM       
So did the cat survive?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 08:16 PM       
The cat's alive, but that shit usually damages their fragile minds and they never trust people again. She could snap at any time. Looks like she was declawed, though. Otherwise, the idiot would be scraped up right now.
Queen of the Beasts
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 08:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
The cat's alive, but that shit usually damages their fragile minds and they never trust people again. She could snap at any time. Looks like she was declawed, though. Otherwise, the idiot would be scraped up right now.
I can haz felonee charge?
http://asci.uvm.edu/equine/law/cruelty/ok_cruel.htm

Quote:
Any person who shall willfully or maliciously overdrive, overload, torture, destroy or kill, or cruelly beat or injure, maim or mutilate, any animal in subjugation or captivity, whether wild or tame, and whether belonging to himself or to another, or deprive any such animal of necessary food, drink or shelter; or who shall cause, procure or permit any such animal to be so overdriven, overloaded, tortured, destroyed or killed, or cruelly beaten or injured, maimed or mutilated, or deprived of necessary food, drink or shelter; or who shall willfully set on foot, instigate, engage in, or in any way further any act of cruelty to any animal, or any act tending to produce such cruelty, shall be guilty of a felony and shall be punished by imprisonment in the state penitentiary not exceeding five (5) years, or by imprisonment in the county jail not exceeding one (1) year, or by fine not exceeding Five Hundred Dollars ($500.00). Any officer finding an animal so maltreated or abused shall cause the same to be taken care of, and the charges therefor shall be a lien upon such animal, to be collected thereon as upon a pledge or a lien.
Oozes machismo
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 08:48 PM       
How old is this guy? I doubt a judge would send a high school kid to jail for beating up a cat.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 09:23 PM       
I would throw him in jail if I was a judge and could. Not because of animal abuse (which is enough for me) but because of the psychotic nature of the abuse. It was premeditated torture filmed and distributed.
Oozes machismo
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 09:31 PM       
I'd wager that a minor going to jail for animal abuse/cruelty is unprecedented, though.
Queen of the Beasts
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 09:46 PM       
Google informs me that OK law says that a minor can be charged as an adult for certain felonies, but it doesn't say which ones.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 09:43 PM       
Yeah, maybe, but the whole U.S. seems to be watching in the year of Obama. Even the Sun has picked up the story. Largely because he braodcasted the videos to the whole fucking world.
Oozes machismo
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 09:48 PM       
I'm all for locking him up or giving him some creative punishment that involves being beaten, manhandled, and having 409 or whatever it was sprayed in his face. I'm just figuring he'll get counseling and end up on Inside Edition or whatever giving a tearful apology down the road.
Queen of the Beasts
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 10:03 PM       
Anon and /b/ were apparently instrumental in tracking him down. Nice to see them doing some good for once.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 10:43 PM       
Yeah this hit Digg a while back and now they're claiming responsibility for tracking him down and what not. Though the comments suggest 4Chan was really responsible for most of the sleuthing.

Not surprising really. This "flesh search engine" thing is pretty big in China and it was only a matter of time before we started seeing it more here.
Though it does bother me slightly how easy it would be for self-proclaimed Internet sleuths to get the wrong person and really mess with someone's life that doesn't deserve any of it.