Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 4th, 2009, 05:00 AM       
that was an okay movie!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 4th, 2009, 05:11 AM       
Hehe I laughed long and hard. Now Young@Heart is making me think about things a lot. Hopefully vodka will wash away all these silly ideas I get about being creative again.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 4th, 2009, 08:58 AM       
May the 4th be with you.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 4th, 2009, 05:11 PM       
Tomorrow I get to drink Dos Equis, I hope.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old May 4th, 2009, 05:16 PM       

Why put off until tomorrow what you can do today?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 4th, 2009, 05:44 PM       
Tequati in a can for me please.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 4th, 2009, 06:00 PM       
I've already been out all day shopping for the ideal mother-in-law gift (as seen in my head) and spending indecent amounts of money on the upcoming gallery show. I'm not going out again for beer.
Asspunch McGruf
Skulhedface is probably a spambot
Old May 4th, 2009, 06:17 PM       
I haven't been reading this thread. Can someone plz summarize the last 2,000 pages or so kthxbye.

Just kidding. I'll be stuck at work for Cinco De Mayo, but I'll be off on my birthday two days later, so I'll be free to start my annual wish myself a happy birthday thread.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 4th, 2009, 11:57 PM       
Happy Cinco de drunko. Getting out of work tomorrow, consuming mass quantities of alcohol then seeing the Bouncing Souls. Then more booze.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 5th, 2009, 01:19 AM       
Baby oh no, can't leave me now
Said think about it please
'Cos I love you and I need you
And I should have thought of that
before I did you wrong
teacup of sunshine
Old May 5th, 2009, 06:59 AM       
Our one (admittedly superior) authentic Mexican restaurant in town is stuffed to the gills with fat gringos under the best of circumstances. On Cinco de Mayo, which most of the redneck locals equate as some sort of Mexican Fourth of July, there's a line of fat gringos out the fucking door.
Asspunch McGruf
Skulhedface is probably a spambot
Old May 5th, 2009, 08:22 AM       
Our one authentic Mexican restaurant was probably the most awesomest thing since the invention of exploding crotches on video. They had a fajita buffet, and if there's one food I could probably never get tired of in the history of ever, it's fajitas. All you can eat fajitas.... mmmmmmm. Too bad it closed because the only other customers they got besides me, wifey and baby was a bus full of actual Mexicans 'round noonish.

Now, I either have to go to Casa Ole (ick) or go next door to Texas and hit up a taco truck. (Yes, there are taco trucks.)
teacup of sunshine
Old May 5th, 2009, 09:02 AM       
we have a Secret Taco Truck behind the mexican grocery in town. You give the lady at the grocery counter $2, she disappears, and then a few minutes later she returns with a small bag of real steak tacos.

For whatever reason, only the mexicans and my dad seem to know about it.
SKATASTIC
Old May 5th, 2009, 09:19 AM       
We have a few 5 de Mayo's in our area where they usually have a Mariachi band play around the dining room after 6pm. I'm pretty sure they're usually drunk though because after they said "Enjoy this next song boys and girls" they started slurring it into "Enjoy this next song boys and.......boys" then they would bust out this horrible laughter.

The food was delicious though.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 5th, 2009, 09:24 AM       
Every time I go on Mariachi Night I always seem to get seated right in front of them and getting deafened.

I always wondered, since accordion is so fucking prominent in Mexican music, why there's no accordion in a mariachi band.

It's fun as hell going to Mexican restaurants and festivals because absolutely no one suspects that the pelirroja understands Spanish. This can make for many lolz, except when my mother ruins it by loudly asking, "WHAT IS HE SAYING?!? IS HE TALKING ABOUT US?!?"
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 5th, 2009, 10:30 AM       

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 5th, 2009, 10:31 AM       

teacup of sunshine
Old May 5th, 2009, 10:51 AM       
you got skillz, milhouse.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old May 5th, 2009, 11:08 AM       
Is it just me or is I-Mockery been a little slow recently?
teacup of sunshine
Old May 5th, 2009, 11:33 AM       
I get a lot of slowness and crashes, especially at night. I always blamed it on traffic.
Old May 5th, 2009, 12:08 PM       

teacup of sunshine
Old May 5th, 2009, 12:09 PM       
Ugh, planaria give me the jibblies.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 5th, 2009, 12:47 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
For whatever reason, only the mexicans and my dad seem to know about it.
(something rude and dirty)
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 5th, 2009, 03:34 PM       
Oh man, I forgot about the movie The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas until I read about all the movies Dom was in.
Old May 5th, 2009, 03:55 PM