Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2008, 04:36 PM       
We usually watch the Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania, though we skipped out on the rumble this year. Good thing, too, since Cena entered at #30 and won it.

I'm still debating whether I'd rather watch wrestlemania or stay with my GURPS game for the last half of the session. I'm leaning toward wrestlemania.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2008, 05:33 PM       
I haven't watched wrestling in months but I know I want Ric Flair to retire and Randy Orton to retain. Also I don't want Edge to be the champ because I just hate him but new Undertaker isn't much better.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2008, 06:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
We usually watch the Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania, though we skipped out on the rumble this year. Good thing, too, since Cena entered at #30 and won it.

I'm still debating whether I'd rather watch wrestlemania or stay with my GURPS game for the last half of the session. I'm leaning toward wrestlemania.
well that depends, are you running GURPS: Wrestlemania
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 30th, 2008, 07:21 PM       
Wrestlemania is on RIGHT NOW

and I am NOT watching it

because if I wait a few hours I can watch it for free on the internet's dime
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 30th, 2008, 11:46 PM       
I watched it. I will just give opinions as I don't want to spoiler it up for anyone.

JBL vs. Finley had the funniest moment of the night I thought.

Money in the bank match was very boring to me.

Kain vs. Chavo.... well, you'll see if you haven't yet. And if you have, you know what I am thinking I bet.

Big Show vs. Floyd Maywether. This was so poorly done and was dumb all around. A total disappointment. Hopefully though, Jim Rome saw it and says something that makes me laugh about it.

Ric Flair vs. Shawn Michaels. I did not know this match was on the card, and it was by far the best match of the night. I was especially impressed with the choreography of both the wrestling moves and the emotion they conveyed through the match.

HHH vs. John Cena vs. Randy Orton. Loser? The fans.

Undertaker vs. Edge. I hate Edge with a passion because of what went on between him and Matt Hardy behind the scenes, but I have to give credit where it is due. He is good at selling wrestling moves.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 31st, 2008, 03:42 PM       
Edge would still suck even if he didn't do Matt Hardy's girlfriend.
Give Me Black Summer.
Dommin is probably a spambot
Old Apr 3rd, 2008, 12:51 AM       
JBL Vs Finlay - Waste of my time.

MITB - good, solid spotfest.

Kane Vs Chavo - Made me mark out.

Flair Vs Michaels - Match of the night. Enough said.

Triple Threat - Didn't care enough to watch.

Mayweather Vs Big Show - Done a lot better than I thought it would be.

Undertaker Vs Edge - The ending made me happy.
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Apr 3rd, 2008, 01:59 AM       
There needs to be more jokes about Jim Ross in this thread.

Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 3rd, 2008, 02:02 AM       
DEAR GOD HE HAS A FAMILY!!!!!

How's that for starters?
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 3rd, 2008, 05:33 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dommin View Post
JBL Vs Finlay - Waste of my time.
I would agree except that seeing Hornswoggle get randomly pelted with a garbage can for no reasn whatsoever other than he was a target of opportunity made me laugh for about 15 minutes.
The Unicorn
Old Apr 3rd, 2008, 08:26 PM       
MUH GAWD
Give Me Black Summer.
Dommin is probably a spambot
Old Apr 7th, 2008, 09:28 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
I would agree except that seeing Hornswoggle get randomly pelted with a garbage can for no reasn whatsoever other than he was a target of opportunity made me laugh for about 15 minutes.
Ahahaha. Yeah, that was pretty good. And he oversold it like no one's business. He almost did a backflip.
was never good
Old Apr 15th, 2008, 12:34 AM       
It's been long enough that I'm not going to SPOILER TAG this.

JBL Vs Finlay - I don't remember this match :<

MITB - great match, shitty result. what the fuck is punk going to do with a title match? there are only like 5 guys on the ecw roster to begin with, and I can't imagine he wasn't already the #1 contender.

Kane Vs Chavo - poor, poor chavo ;<

Flair Vs Michaels - the best flair match I've ever seen, I didn't know he could actually wrestle!

Triple Threat - I couldn't believe my boy retained, although the match itself was kinda gay.

Mayweather Vs Big Show - Why is it that every time a celebrity fights a wrestler on their own turf, the wrestler loses? What does that say about wrestlers?

Undertaker Vs Edge - It actually looked like Edge was going to take it at one point :<
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Apr 24th, 2008, 06:08 PM       
I have finally gotten to the point where my head is not exploding over the debacle from Raw Monday night.

On the plus side, it reenforced my decision to write in my vote this election and not vote for any of those three clowns.

I was gonna put up links, but even youtube-ing it would probably cause a relapse of your-head-asplode-itis.
was never good
Old Apr 25th, 2008, 11:22 PM       
I liked how Obama threatened Randy Orton's title reign. I think Randy should feud with him.
was never good
Old May 17th, 2008, 03:10 AM       
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrBrf...eature=related

So Orton has new music, and it doesn't fit him at all.

Unless his new angle is being Perry Saturn.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old May 17th, 2008, 03:48 AM       
I love the shitty quality youtube video. Seriously though, the music is actually pretty good, even though I don't give a shit about Orton.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old May 17th, 2008, 08:55 AM       
I preferred his old entrance music. That said, I STILL can't stand Randy Orton. If fans just gave him the X-Pac treatment he would go away forever, but WWE mistakes the hate driven booing for "heel charisma" so he sticks around.
Beloved Cunt
Old Sep 6th, 2008, 12:33 AM       
Bringing this thread back from the dead with some Klazzik Klipz:

Rick Martel - Arrogance
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKh0zaXf6js

Bertha Faye Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkrMmaKvSeI
Beloved Cunt
Old Sep 6th, 2008, 01:39 AM       
Also this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebN17...eature=related
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 6th, 2008, 03:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post

I'm not sure I got the message right. "Don't Smoke!" came off more like "Hey kids, Chew is safer! Watch me eat a whole carton of cigarettes in 20 seconds!"
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Sep 7th, 2008, 08:34 AM       
That brought back some memories. Now for one of my all time favorites

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCljiGVZ5fE

"Jannetty tried to dive through the window to escape! Did yoiu see that? What cowardace!" Epic Heenan line
Beloved Cunt
Old Sep 17th, 2008, 08:52 PM       
dear...god...wtf:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGUJY...eature=related
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 17th, 2008, 09:15 PM       
well, i guess its better than some rape storyline

one exist(s)/(ed) right?
The Unicorn
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 06:02 PM       
It was the rape of a corpse.