Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Aug 3rd, 2006, 03:59 PM       
When I first got out of college I lived on the top floor of a three decker in Somerville, MA. and there was no air conditioning, and one side of our apartment faced due west, so from noon on, the apartment would roast. I recall a summer evening when out hallway thermometer topped out at 120. But I'm old now and anything over 95 pretty much starts to make me dead.
Les Waste is probably a spambot
Old Aug 3rd, 2006, 04:40 PM       
My living room faces west and since it has four windows all facing said direction I have actually been able to tan in my living room during the afternoon hours time. I usually don't hate summer this much but goddamit it's been too hot. A few weeks ago I went disc golfing (which is apparently a midwestern phenomenom where hippies use frisbees to golf, but hey fuck you it's fun and I like to get high a lot) and it was so hot I think I almost died. All light in a tunnel and flashbacks to my schooling years and whatnot, all sweat stains on my SHOULDERS for crying out loud.

But it's not too bad right now because it is severely overcast and it looks as such like it will hail soon, but anyway, back to the topic at hand. Max did you happen to read my initially posted column? I like getting feedback from writers whom I don't think suck and I would like to include you in such a bracket.
Bobo Adobo is funnier and smarter than all of you, proven by the fact that he is currently in a high-paying and important government job where he earns a fat cash paycheck and much pussy. How did he get so famous and successful you ask? It's simple: he has never, in his entire life, watched one second of anime.
- Outerspacekid
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 3rd, 2006, 10:42 PM       
I keep restraining myself from posting in this thread because all I'd end up doing is ass kissing and fuck that

Bobo I love you I am serious

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Les Waste is probably a spambot
Old Aug 15th, 2006, 05:54 PM       
sorry for the recent hiatus but my goddamn laptop's power cable decided that it wasn't going to work so I had to order another one and until that happened I was utterly computerless. Fucking technology. Also, mama said knock you out.

Also, vicodin + Thunderbird = euphoria
Bobo Adobo is funnier and smarter than all of you, proven by the fact that he is currently in a high-paying and important government job where he earns a fat cash paycheck and much pussy. How did he get so famous and successful you ask? It's simple: he has never, in his entire life, watched one second of anime.
- Outerspacekid