Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OAO Returns is probably a spambot
Old Mar 18th, 2005, 06:46 PM        Dialectic Monism
What do you guys think?
Mocker
thebiggameover is probably a spambot
Old Mar 18th, 2005, 07:03 PM       
you need your title back....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yggdrasill
The same reason I don't hit kids, i'm not 100% sure thier mine.
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Mar 18th, 2005, 07:22 PM       
I think you're an annoying, self important, crap basket.

OAO Returns is probably a spambot
Old Mar 18th, 2005, 11:34 PM       
I love you too, Max.

Something tells me that you didn't even click on the link...
Mocker
theapportioner is probably a spambot
Old Mar 19th, 2005, 02:10 PM       
Whatever floats your boat...
derrida is probably a spambot
Old Mar 19th, 2005, 05:33 PM       
hey man you know infinity does not equal zero, right?
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Mar 19th, 2005, 06:24 PM       
x/0 ALMOST equals infinity, amybe they were thinking of that...
Mocker
The One and Only... is probably a spambot
Old Mar 19th, 2005, 08:05 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrida
hey man you know infinity does not equal zero, right?
Not mathematically. You should try actually reading some of the material.

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Mar 19th, 2005, 09:56 PM       
yeah, don't bring your fancy mathematics into a discussion on numbers, you philistines.
Mocker
Old Mar 20th, 2005, 01:46 AM       
It has to do with the idea that everything comes from "the Void." Not the best description, but it will do.
Old Mar 20th, 2005, 01:51 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggytrix
x/0 ALMOST equals infinity, amybe they were thinking of that...
what do you mean almost? :/
Mocker
Old Mar 20th, 2005, 01:56 AM       
it's irrational http://mathforum.org/dr.math/faq/faq.divideby0.html
Old Mar 20th, 2005, 02:33 AM       
yeah that works i guess. i read almost as if you were saying something like "less than"

if you were confused i was going to suggest you graph the line x=3 and find the slope
Mocker
Old Mar 20th, 2005, 02:48 AM       
draw a vertical line and look for a chink?

i'm goin to hell for that
Mocker
ScruU2wice is probably a spambot
Old Mar 20th, 2005, 06:42 PM       
yeah it only works when you're working with limits though, because it's still taboo in all other areas...

In a fraction you make the denominator a really small number it makes the value of the fraction bigger, and if you approach the smallest number on the bottom (0) it approaches the largest value (infiniti). But this only makes sense when dealing with limits because if you divide anything by nothing you're brain explodes.

let the math debating begin...
Mocker
Old Mar 20th, 2005, 08:42 PM       
I knew a math minor would come in handy one day...
Mocker
Old Mar 20th, 2005, 11:40 PM       
*Sigh...*
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old Mar 20th, 2005, 11:51 PM       
Go stick your gigantic cock in a mexican boy's ass.
Old Mar 21st, 2005, 01:45 PM        response
Faggot Yoga is a system of practices taken from traditional yoga teachings and modified ("perverted") to deepen and intensify faggot sex, especially to explore enthralling altered states of consciousness ("ASC") that I and other faggots experience during faggot sex. (One popular name for an ASC is "sub space" entered by a submissive partner.)
Faggot Yoga also teaches how a faggot can use his faggot sex drive and faggot sex experiences as sources of energy and insight for adventure and growth, including spiritual growth.

A faggot, as I use the term, is a man whose sexual nature is attached to activity, images and longings that differ from man to man but that have general common features I list as "Control, Cruelty, Contempt." Most faggots are submissive and feel compelled to "go down" sexually and make themselves available for a more powerful man. Other faggots are dominant and enjoy having the use of submissives. Many faggots, including the faggot author of these pages, are submissive under some circumstances and dominant under other circumstances.

I am a smart, tough, older faggot and have lived most of my life among faggots in and near San Francisco. I enjoy faggot company and have loved some faggots. Since I was small, I have explored my faggot nature with an ascendant spirit, with a creative intelligence and with a selective but hearty appetite for sex perversion.

Faggot sex is hot. None hotter.
Here is an attempt to describe the experience of an altered state of consciousness ("ASC") that drives a faggot nature and that is the central experience of Faggot Yoga. Faggot Yoga teaches that you should focus on each physical, emotional and mental detail experienced during a faggot sex encounter; such a "focus" practice is the best way to describe the ASC of faggot sex. Too many words would be needed to properly describe what goes on, but here is a crude attempt.

You are preparing for faggot sex with a dominant man into aggressive buttfucking. Following Faggot Yoga principles, you observe that you are anticipating the intense sensations you expect to feel. Fear turns into sexual desire, sexual desire signals to you that you will submit to this man and his abusive intention, the realization leads to more fear and more desire...
While preparing (e.g., using a douche or fingering), you clearly identify each of the physical sensations centering on your asshole but extending throughout your body. The body that you think of as your own is to become the property of another who has a different attitude toward your body and toward you. This is what it means to be a faggot. As the reality of your faggot nature and of the approaching faggot sex encounter are brought clearly into focus and coincide, you enter into an eager expectancy, like watching the opening credits of a first-run movie you are sure you will love.

This faggot sex encounter is good sex. The Man is steady and sure with his voice and with his hands. He simultaneously reassures you, guides you and dares you onward. The pace is moderate. Nothing is threatening -- yet; but the direction is clear.

Your faggot sexuality, aroused in anticipation, now pours into you and over you. This Man now embodies male Power that you hunger for. You respond with growing passion to the sensation of his skin on your own, to the ferocity of expression now appearing in his face, to his smell, to his hardening cock. You need to yield to this Man and you do yield to him. He takes advantage of your submission and mounts you.

The actual penetration is a climactic moment that is inescapable and you experience it fully, attending to the involuntary connection in your own self between the intense sensation of the penetration and your submission to it. Perhaps you experience the penetration as a violation of yourself that is felt as a loss of control, experienced in your asshole when you shit and when you get fucked. Perhaps the loss of control and the sensations of involuntary penetration combine erotically for you.

As the Man's energy rises and his fucking becomes more aggressive, your submission to him grows deeper. Something beyond your control dominates you, alters your consciousness and transforms you from what you were during everyday life. Aggressive buttfucking demands total and complete attention and you find fulfillment in complying with that demand. Where before, there was emptiness inside, now, during aggressive buttfucking -- there is completion. Where before, there was fear and drift, a general anxiety-- now you have become a vehicle knowing only service to your driver. Where before, a mask had to be worn -- now your faggot self is out in the open. You are taking abuse a faggot ought to take and it is right for you to be taking it. Aggressive buttfucking rubs the wound at the center of your faggot self, but the pain of that wound now becomes unspeakably voluptuous pleasure.

Most faggots feel that their sexual nature is a source of of poblems. In my experience, a faggots' sexual nature is not going to change. On the contrary, the faggot is going to become more solidly attached to his faggot sexual nature through hot faggot sex and involvement with fellow faggots. A faggot needs faggot sex. However, faggot sex is not strongly supportive of a permanent relationship and regular, satisfying faggot sex may be difficult to find.
My approach is to use conscious experimentation to avoid the problems of the situation and of my particular place in it and to find opportunities for adventure and growth. Growth means adding new activities without abandoning familiar activities. I have developed repertoires of activities. The purpose of activities and of growth is depth exploration of the ASCs of faggot sex, both my ASCs and those of my partners.

The most important thing about faggot sexuality is that it is almost entirely a matter of consciousness. If your sexual consciousness were directed toward nonabusive partners and activities, e.g., you wanted a vanilla domestic relationship, what would be in you that you would call faggot?

"Faggot sex is a matter of consciousness" sounds like "the most important sex organ is the brain." Yes, the main message is the same; but, "consciousness" is a much more useful concept than "the brain." I can change with my own consciousness (and talk about it too) while you need a doctor to do anything purposeful to a brain.

I am, of course, talking about possible changes in consciousness, like changing the channel on a TV without changing the content provider, like a cable company. If, by reason of your sexual nature, your sole content provider is "The Faggot Sex Cable Company," you will find faggot on every channel. The idea of faggot conscousness is to get more and better entertainment with your existing content provider.

My approach is to use disciplined consciousness of my participation in faggot sex, especially while entering into and dwelling in the ASC's of faggot sex.

Disciplined awareness is the maintenance in consciousness of images of Reality that are based on activities then occurring. Awareness is "here and now" and the discipline is to maintain awareness continuously both in time and focus. For example, Faggot Yoga teaches that a faggot should keep his eyes open during faggot sex and a faggot should consider himself bound to attend entirely to the Man. A faggot should not indulge in fantasy, e.g., a faggot should not entertain himself by pretending that he is acting out a favorite masturbation image.

Disciplined consciousness is awareness plus directed detailed attention. The directions for your attention are specified by the activities. For example, when playing a board game like Monopoly, your awareness includes your mental image of the board and your directed detailed attention shifts from the dice to the tokens to money to pieces of cardboard, like deeds, according to what is happening in the game according to the rules. In Faggot Yoga, the activities are those by which Abusive Male Power induces the ASC of faggot sex. A faggot subject to Abusive Male Power should fully experience what is holding him captive and consuming him.

To see the Power of consciousness in faggot sex, consider how important consciousness is to "the involuntary connection in your own self between the intense sensation of the penetration and your submission to it" discussed above in "The Thrills of Faggot Sex." The connection cannot take place without your consciousness of it; i.e., the erotic arousal that drives your submission depends critically on your consciousness of that which arouses you. At the same time, voluntary action, which might be considered the proof and purpose of consciousness, has been rendered inoperative. The connection that drives submission takes place without volition and even in the presence of volition that would oppose submission. Consciousness is present but impotent while the faggot erotically responds to, indeed loves, Abusive Male Power enjoying the pleasures of Control, Cruelty, Contempt by abusing the faggot . This is the condition of faggot sexuality that make faggot sexuality compulsive. The compulsive nature of faggot sexuality is central to Faggot Yoga.

Faggot yoga is a system of practices. A practice is an action pattern that is repeated with purposefully-directed conscious attention to form and manner of execution.
I would expect any faggot pursuing a faggot yoga program to select those practices that are meaningful to him and to adapt any practice to his own use. My own practices are stated below. My experience is that when I am thoroughly engaged in my practice, my entire life is suffused with a bliss state that is a continuation into mundane activities of the ASC of faggot sex. The bliss state is absent when my practice is not thoroughgoing and my experience is that the bliss state is induced by the practice.:

Faggot Yoga practices:

Disciplined consciousness during faggot sex. This practice is the most important but not suitable for verbalization in this medium. Faggot sex may include stimulation of erotic sensors but personal preferences are all-important and may include bondage, painful and/or tormenting sensations, sensory deprivation and/or emotional domination/submission using gross insults, contemptuous physical engagements and/or obedience training; or, in general, whatever pervert minds can conceive.

Pranayama or traditional yoga breathing exercises. Materials on this practice are readily available elsewhere on the Internet. Pranayama can be combined with many faggot sex activities, e.g., bondage, cocksucking.

Chastity, in the sense of a semen-retention discipline where intervals between emission are progressively extended until emission becomes rare or non-existent. Chastity is now a popular bondage activity and materials on methods and approaches can be found on the Internet. The experience of yoga practitioners, emphatically including your author, is that strict chastity discipline supercharges sexual energy and pervert development and leads to a bliss state. Chastity can be combined with many faggot sex activities.

Deity-worship, described below.

Integration of Faggot Yoga into a modern lifestyle with multiple persona and taking advantage of the healthy aspects of yoga teachings, including abstinent diet and physical exercise.
Deity-worship is important in many forms of yoga and is the focus of my Faggot Yoga practice.
Hinduism teaches that there is a Universe (or plenum) of powers in which every power that could exist does exist and in which all are existing together. (If the Semitic view emerges from the desert, the Hindu view emerges from the jungle.) Each person is drawn to the power appropriate to him.

For me, the appropriate Power is the Power that made me into a faggot. I worship Him in rituals of faggot sex.

Practices of deity worship include my Faggot Yoga version of mantra, which involves writing and reciting "verses" (in yoga terms, slokas) that purposefully direct my consciousness toward my relationship with my personal deity. A simple sloka I can recommend to anyone is as follows: "In the center of my spirit, I know that I need a Master. Through my practice of this mantra, I prepare for my submission."

A sloka has two lines with 16 beats in each line. A sloka can be repeated to oneself while waiting on line, walking on the street, exercising or performing pranayama. More useful slokas are crafted for the particular individual and deepen the faggot's submission to his personal deity. Slokas are organized into structures. By repeating appropriate slokas, the practitioner seeks and obtains guidance and direction from his personal deity. Mantra is a form of submission in which the practitioner voluntarily engages in brainwashing himself for the sake of the Power he serves.

Most people think of yoga primarily as bodily stretching exercises that sometimes look like "pretzel shapes." Although bodily stretching is part of many yoga programs and good exercise for a faggot who must accommodate himself to sexual positions and acts where his comfort is of little concern, yoga practices in Faggot Yoga are primarily mental and can be done without bodily stretching.
A brief background is needed. In general, yoga is a collection of practices used to explore various states of consciousness, some quite remote from those experienced during daily life. Yoga practices have been known since prehistoric times, have been employed in many religions and have been independently discovered by different peoples, but the main line, pursued here, is of Hindu origin. There are traditional Hindu yoga practices that resemble faggot sex, as shown in an independent website on "Sadhu Sects". (This site is a kind of test for Faggot Yoga, like an inkblot or Rorschach test is used by pscyhologists. Which, if any, of the images, practices or concepts turn you on? )

Yogis have systematically explored remote states of consciousness through their practices (just like some faggots). Conversely, some states of consciousness experienced during fulfilling faggot sex show features that were described by ancient yogis (abandonment of norms of civilization, dissolving of boundary between self and surroundings, passive blissful acceptance of annihilating experience, absorption by and into a Power) . Some Hindu erotic representations have strong faggot resonance, e.g., Cock worship.
Mocker
Old Mar 21st, 2005, 11:31 PM       
Please tell me you did not waste time actually writing that.
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Mar 23rd, 2005, 04:54 PM       
One is the loneliest number that I ever knew.

Wherever you go, there you are.