Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old Feb 3rd, 2011, 10:36 PM        Morrowind modding?
Is there still a community interested in Morrowind mods? I just got the PC version (used to only have the XBox version) and I was messing around in the mod tools, and wondered if I should do something for general download, or just stuff for myself.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 4th, 2011, 09:25 AM       
If memory serves (and mine rarely does) I recall there was one mod where you could update the graphics to look more like Oblivion. Also for awhile there were all sorts of mods you could get. All of them are probably still available somewhere. So even if they aren't active there's still stuff available that will be new to you.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Feb 4th, 2011, 06:01 PM       
http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/

I recommend better bodies, better heads, better clothes, Oblivion-style mana regen, cliff racer removal, and probably a whole mess of other shit I forgot about

I eventually modded the game so hard that it refused to run even after reinstalling it, but I think I got it close to being playable. I wish they'd just port it to Oblivion's engine and remove dynamic leveling so the game doesn't feel and look like an N64 title from 1995. Even with better bodies everyone is seated firmly in the uncanny valley due to the horrifyingly shitty animations.
Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old Feb 5th, 2011, 01:31 AM       
Oh I already modded the shit out of my game with Better Bodies and other such mods. I was asking if people were still interested in new mods being released currently, because I didn't want to waste my time putting my mods online if nobody would make use of them.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Feb 6th, 2011, 06:02 AM       
Yeah, actually, last time I checked Planet Elder Scrolls has new mods for both Oblivion and Morrowind all the time, and lots of people download them if they're awesome.