Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 26th, 2009, 09:28 PM       
ignore them, they're assholes and behaving like this specifically just to get a reaction out of you guys. sorta like whiny children, you know.
it's much more fun to watch them play by themselves, anyway.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 26th, 2009, 09:30 PM       
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Nov 26th, 2009, 09:47 PM       
I love how some of these people act as if it's a workplace environment or something. Like they just stepped into an argument and are like "WHOA WHOA WHOA! I DIDN'T WANT TO GET INVOLVED! I'M JUST HERE TO DO MY WORK!"

That was very funny. Well done.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 26th, 2009, 09:50 PM       
Dude, I was just standing by the copier and mistakenly shook my head.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 26th, 2009, 10:06 PM       
instead, how about it's not interesting.

edit: and no, I don't claim to be interesting either, so let's just get over that extra 4 hours of stupid OH HO HO posts right now.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 26th, 2009, 10:16 PM       
Why am I not being dragged into this?
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 26th, 2009, 10:33 PM       
group hug guys

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 26th, 2009, 10:49 PM       
HEY! I'M THE INNOCENT ONE HERE!
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 26th, 2009, 11:27 PM       
Elx has been officially added to the list of whiny pussies

shame on you!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 26th, 2009, 11:31 PM       
You mam are no Wiffles.
Mocker
Old Nov 26th, 2009, 11:35 PM       
i love wiffles

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Nov 26th, 2009, 11:36 PM       
I love waffles!
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 26th, 2009, 11:49 PM       
OH HO HO
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Nov 27th, 2009, 12:13 AM       
I AM IN THE ZONE
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Nov 27th, 2009, 08:01 AM       
this thread is not consistent with i-mockery's new kinder, friendlier image
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Nov 27th, 2009, 10:22 AM       
Quickly, delete posts and post a link to an article!

That was very funny. Well done.
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Nov 27th, 2009, 04:04 PM       
I AM EVIL ROBOT AND i AM NOW INVOLVED. BLAH BLAH BLAH LBAH ARGUE ARGUE ARGUE BLAH BLH BLAH IA AM RIGHT EVERYBODY SHUT UP YOUR ALL IDIOTS FOR DISAGREEING WITH ME.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 27th, 2009, 04:31 PM       
Its been my theory for a while now that anime influenced internet personalities ruined the internet.
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 27th, 2009, 10:33 PM       
I thought emos ruined it o.o
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Nov 27th, 2009, 11:55 PM       
I am currently riding the Manhattan bound 2 train. Soon I will be in the capital of the world, and as drunk as the mariachi band playing right now. In Nyc, our trains have mariachi bands.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 27th, 2009, 11:59 PM       
The Manhattan runs to Geneva?
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Nov 28th, 2009, 12:05 AM       
No it runs to 135 th street
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 28th, 2009, 12:13 AM       
I used to take the 7 line when I lived there. It heads to flushing ^.^
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 28th, 2009, 12:34 AM       
I did 7 lines when I lived there too.
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Nov 28th, 2009, 12:47 AM       
Stoping 42nd for cheesburgr the on to A train for broad channel. No I don't have any money, No leave me alone I don't need that stop following me