Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 11:42 PM       
Our first CLUE was when he came in and told us that he "wouldn't be working here long, 'cause he just got a job at that hovercraft plant that's coming in"

Don't think I'm kidding.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 11:43 PM       
ATTABOY
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 11:44 PM       

"Everyone hates you, get the fuck out of here."

"BUT I AIN'T GOT NO PLACE TO GO! :richardgear"
Zombie Basher
Dr. Octogonopus is probably a spambot
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 11:45 PM       
...... like the plant generates hovering? Dude, I need to find this guy, he's got to be hilarious to be around. You can laugh and laugh and he still thinks you're laughing with him.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 11:46 PM       

FUCKIN HOVERCRAFT PLANT?! Holy shit, I'm sorry but that guy is a new hero of mine. hahahahahaha fuc*in hovercraft plant
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 11:46 PM       
"HEY RHYS, I TALKED TO THAT ONE WAITRESS, YA KNOW? CORENNA? YEAH, WELL, I ASKED HER OUT, AND SHE'S ALL LIKE, "NO". SO, LIKE, IF SHE SAYS ANYTHING ABOUT ME," *wink*, "LEMME KNOW, ALLRIGHT?"
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 11:47 PM       
SO ANYWAY DID I TELL YOU THAT MY MOM WENT ON A POLICE TRAINING PROGRAM BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH ANYWAY SO THAT'S HOW I GOT MACED. IN THE FACE.

MOUTH. OPEN.

YEAH.
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 11:49 PM       
SO YEAH, I JUST TOOK A DEFENSIVE DRIVING COURSE. AND, LIKE, I LEARNED STUFF. HEY, GUESS WHAT. GUESS WHAT YOU DO, IF LIKE, A GUY PULLS UP, IF LIKE, YOU'RE IN DEAD TRAFFIC AND ANOTHER GUY PULLS UP NEXT TO YOU AND POINTS A GUN AT YOU, WHAT DO YA DO?

GUESS.

WHAT DO YA DO?

YOU FLOOR IT.

THAT'S WHAT YOU DO.

WHAT? OH, YOU'RE AT A STOP SIGN. SO ANYWAY, JUST GO, MAN, JUST FLOOR IT
Zombie Basher
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 11:50 PM       
For the record, mace hurts. We got these girls at my school who are frickin' trigger happy with it; if you even startle them by accident you get a face full a of it.
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 11:50 PM       
DID I TELL YOU ABOUT THE TIME I FUCKED MY SISTER?

IT WAS AVERAGE
Zombie Basher
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 11:52 PM       
SO I MADE A DIRTBIKE OUT OF A BICYCLE AND A BLENDER MOTOR
I TOTALLY RAN OUT A MUGGER IN A TRUCK ON IT.

..... do Alabamians say totally?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 10th, 2008, 12:11 AM       
I played a SpaceQuest game once. I heard footsteps & then died. Over & Over & over & ove
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 10th, 2008, 12:12 AM       
I-Mockery Chat(FILLED WITH VICIOUS PAJAMAS)
GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Apr 10th, 2008, 12:45 AM       
GODDAMNIT YOU GUYS JUST DON'T STOP TALKING AND NOW I'M COMPLETELY LOST.
BUT I GOT RID OF MY EX.
AND NO I DON'T FUCK HIM ANYMORE THANKS FOR THAT IMPLICATION YOU ASSHOLES.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Apr 10th, 2008, 12:55 AM       
We all went to put our pyjamas on.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2008, 12:56 AM       
You don't fuck him? the what good is his coming over?
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 10th, 2008, 12:58 AM       
Yeah, I'm actually curious about that

I never want to see my ex gf again, ever. Did this guy take the "let's be friends" thing literally, or what
GET OUT
Old Apr 10th, 2008, 12:58 AM       
Quote:
You don't fuck him? the what good is his coming over?
He's hoping for the fuck, but I kind of think there's a stalker aura around him as well.

Quote:
We all went to put our pyjamas on.
I feel so aloooooooone.
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 10th, 2008, 01:00 AM       
Someone else needs to draw some vicious pajamas real quick, I don't really want to draw anything more than I have to tonight
GET OUT
Old Apr 10th, 2008, 01:03 AM       
Quote:
Yeah, I'm actually curious about that

I never want to see my ex gf again, ever. Did this guy take the "let's be friends" thing literally, or what
I'm thinking so. He kept telling me that we should go to counseling and then everything would be okay! Then I'd explain that threatening to kill your child does not make me overly hopeful as to his mental stability and he'd say, no all we need is couple's counseling...
Fucker.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Apr 10th, 2008, 01:03 AM       
You know that bit in Moulin Rouge where Jim Broadbent is about to sing that old Madonna hit & he says the song's titular phrase? That.
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 10th, 2008, 01:04 AM       
You have kids, damn, I figured you were sixteen or something
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Apr 10th, 2008, 01:06 AM       
Google her hotmail name. She's 26.
GET OUT
Old Apr 10th, 2008, 01:06 AM       
26. At least I-mock checks my ID still.
GET OUT
Old Apr 10th, 2008, 01:07 AM       
Jesus Pub did you really google my hotmail name? THAT'S SO HOT.