Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 18th, 2010, 01:26 PM       
the white stripes, huh? no fucking wonder you hate Jimi Hendrix and Eric Clapton
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 18th, 2010, 01:29 PM       
You know Tadao, GW is a Ronnie James Dio fan too
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 18th, 2010, 01:42 PM       
I bet he has an opinion on what was Dio's best album.
Ancient Mariner
Old May 18th, 2010, 02:32 PM       
He's all about Heaven and Hell.
Ancient Mariner
Old May 18th, 2010, 02:33 PM       
He hates Ozzy, too.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 18th, 2010, 02:45 PM       
I'm still a little pissed that Ozzy and his wife wouldn't let Black Sabbath w/ Dio play as Black Sabbath. Now they will always and forever look like petty little bitches.
Ancient Mariner
Old May 18th, 2010, 02:54 PM       
We always knew that he was a petty little bitch, though, the crazy just made him badass and his vocalizations made us love him
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old May 18th, 2010, 05:55 PM       
Ozzy? Love?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 20th, 2010, 10:24 PM       
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old May 26th, 2010, 03:23 PM       
Ancient Mariner
Old May 26th, 2010, 03:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Ozzy? Love?
Motherfucker I will cut out your neck in its entirety, marinate it in a blend of garlic, onions, cayenne pepper, dijon mustard and select amounts of soy sauce, butterfly it and serve it to my friends at our next beach barbecue RARF GWALHRIGOA

Anyway so the best albums ever were pretty much the Dire Strait's Making Movies, The Cult's Sonic Temple, Jackie Greene's American Myth, and that one album by Howlin' Wolf with the rocking chair on it.
Ancient Mariner
Old May 26th, 2010, 03:47 PM       
And Eddie Hazel's solo album would have made it on the list if he hadn't included any other song other than his unbelievable cover of California Dreamin'; Unfortunately he did actually include other songs and they were craptastic.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 26th, 2010, 05:01 PM       

That damn kid
Hangie is probably a spambot
Old May 30th, 2010, 07:28 AM       
I've been trying to pretend 'My Sharona' isn't on this though

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old May 31st, 2010, 09:45 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
the white stripes, huh? no fucking wonder you hate Jimi Hendrix and Eric Clapton
Yeah, I don't appreciate paying to listen to assholes wank themselves raw for an hour

I rather liked Ozzy/Dio/Sabbath at one point. Then I stopped being 14.
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Jun 4th, 2010, 07:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
Yeah, I don't appreciate paying to listen to assholes wank themselves raw for an hour

I rather liked Ozzy/Dio/Sabbath at one point. Then I stopped being 14.
you know GW, I hate you, I really do.

but I agree with your statement here and the white stripes are one of the best bands to play rock and roll
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 5th, 2010, 09:38 AM       
yeah, metal is something you definitely grow out of. or should, at least.

i'm not really into anything too much right now, and i haven't been for a while. it's disappointing.

falling back on:

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 5th, 2010, 12:43 PM       
You only grow out of metal if you were a poser to begin with.

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 5th, 2010, 04:02 PM       
You could in theory listen to that if you shook it

EDIT: The response was to a pic of a cereal box(I think), it is gone now

Last edited by Pentegarn : Jun 7th, 2010 at 05:56 AM. Reason: pic gone
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Jun 6th, 2010, 02:29 PM       
what I've been listening to lately:

Last edited by stevetothepast : Jun 6th, 2010 at 02:30 PM. Reason: first pic was too big
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Jun 6th, 2010, 07:07 PM       

Bobby Brown especially.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 6th, 2010, 07:29 PM       
Hahah I love that album.

Take it away Bob!
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 7th, 2010, 11:39 AM       
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 7th, 2010, 11:15 PM       
i was listening to zappa earlier

you know, i'm not black but there's a whole lots of time i wish i weren't white.
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 02:08 AM       

Last edited by liquidstatik : Jun 29th, 2023 at 06:59 AM.