Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2009, 02:46 AM       
She is at least able to get into a bar.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2009, 10:34 AM       
You've really been working-up ZQ all this time? I thought that was a joke. Damn.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2009, 01:44 PM       
Ho Ho.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2009, 02:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
She is at least able to get into a bar.
ZQ can't drink in a bar.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2009, 04:21 PM       
Did you figure out who it was yet?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2009, 06:03 PM       
At a certain age you can get in if you don't drink.

Either way it's creepy.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 4th, 2009, 06:46 PM       
You'd be surprised how many girls like creeps.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jul 4th, 2009, 07:08 PM       
So have you done her yet? She wasn't a dead fish was she? That's the worst.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 03:35 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
I met my girlfriend on a forum. I think it's a great place to meet people, but not a great place to have a relationship. Unfortunately for us we live ten thousand odd miles apart. I've flown up to meet her once, and she just left from visiting me here. We're looking to give it a chance and make things more lasting, and hopefully I will be there with her again by mid to late 2009 hopefully with some kind of work visa.

It's pretty depressing sometimes but she's a really wonderful person and it's all worth it. Plus she's about ten times out of my league as far as looks and personality go, so I'm not letting that go so easily.

So she broke up with me last month stating that it was too hard. It really crushed me but I'm weasling my way back into it as we speak.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 11:44 AM       
don't, you know better.
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 12:21 PM       
Says the 16 year old little girl.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 12:45 PM       
:RIMSHOT
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 04:43 PM       
yeah like most of the people on here have as much sense as a 16-yo girl
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 04:50 PM       
Most? No. Zhukov? Sure. Ill give him that much. When it comes to the tang? Maybe not.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 04:52 PM       
I'm not looking for a relationship
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 05:18 PM       
Don't let her think that though. Otherwise you're in like Flynn
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 05:28 PM       
, she knows it's a long distance booty call. We'll go see the Beastie Boys, My Bloody Valentine, Tool, plus many others and have casual sex. It's just a good time is all.
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 05:56 PM       
Oh, lol, is this your wife we're talking about?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 05:58 PM       
I hope not!

:Paranoid
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 06:40 PM       
Quite a ways away then, so it's not on booty speed dial yet I take it?
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 08:12 PM       
I KNOW WHO IT IS.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 08:19 PM       
I always stand in vague awe of women who are a)not averse to being a booty call or b)are in a mood to be just as exploitative of the fellow involved. More power to you, Mystery Lass.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 08:34 PM       
I bet it turns out to be Evil Robot
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 08:37 PM       
What if it's Pub? Would you shrug and go to town?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 08:40 PM       
I would only drink from un-opened bottles.