Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 7th, 2009, 08:42 PM       
I like the Bills and I like Edwards. With that said, I feel really bad for Bills fans right now.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 7th, 2009, 09:17 PM       
TO is an enigma. He will make an almost immediate positive impact to the Bills' offense. This may even last for a few games, or even most of the season. Thennnnnnnn he starts talking, and the other shoe drops.

If he could keep his mouth shut, he could actually help a team over the long haul. Sadly, this is not likely to happen during his career.

Chin up Bills Fans. It's only a one-year deal. Maybe they'll get good enough to attract high quality free-agents in the 2010 off-season.
You may already be there.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Mar 7th, 2009, 11:07 PM       
I'm gonna be the devil's advocate here. It's only one year, TO doesn't become venomous until at least year two. Plus, now the Bills have two number one wideouts: Owens and Lee Evans; with those kinds of threats outside, Marshawn Lynch may be able to find a little bit more running room. And poison or not, Owens is hands down one of the best wide receivers in the NFL; a person would be a fool to lay all of the woes of the Cowboys, Eagles, or Niners squarely on TO. The Toronto Bills were 7-9 last year, and I seriously doubt Owens is going to make them any worse than that.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 05:23 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by pac-man View Post
. The Toronto Bills
Oozes machismo
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 12:34 PM       
Sorry 10k, couldn't resist. But hey, how 'bout dem Sabres?
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 02:00 PM       
Doing better all the time.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 10:36 PM       
Watch what you post on the internet - you never know who's online ....

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3965039
Oozes machismo
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 10:46 PM       
Same thing happened to a girl in England.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/essex/7914415.stm

I guess free speech isn't covered by the internet. This is for another thread altogether, but seriously, this is bullshit. I have yet to have I job a didn't talk shit about in some way, shape or form. You can somebody for being habitually late, failing a urinalysis, being rude to costumers/clients, etc. Not for calling their job boring or retarded. It's every working person's god-given right to complain about their job.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 11:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by pac-man View Post
It's every working person's god-given right to complain about their job.
Coupled with talking about sports, it really fills up my day.
Oozes machismo
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 11:26 PM       
My last job was the military, and there the complaints fly freely and generally without any serious reprisal. Honestly, even the jobs I like I bitch about. To make this relevant to the thread, I'm the TO of unskilled laborers.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 06:47 PM       
Oh Lane Kiffin, what kind of shit will pour from your mouth today?
http://www.comcast.net/sports/russak...tsacompliment/
after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 09:16 PM       
This guy is a regular Ev Mecham. :obscure
Oozes machismo
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 09:33 PM       
I'm still scratching my head as to why they hired him.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 10:54 PM       
With copy like this you won't need to wonder too long.
Beloved Cunt
Old Mar 19th, 2009, 06:02 PM       
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200....ap/index.html

Oh Dante Stallworth, why did you have to be driving your Bentley Drunk last weekend?
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 21st, 2009, 09:05 PM       
I just got season tickets for the Bills next year .......
after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 21st, 2009, 09:23 PM       
Your gonna see a great show ... on and off the field!
after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 23rd, 2009, 11:30 PM       
Let the games begin ...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4009025
Beloved Cunt
Old Mar 25th, 2009, 04:57 PM       
At least he's done one thing right:
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200....ap/index.html
after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 26th, 2009, 11:36 PM       
Just when you think race relations might be getting better, this happens:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4017382

Very sad. As the report states, that truly is a moment he will never get back.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Apr 19th, 2009, 09:52 PM       
Philly trades away three picks, including #28 for LT Jason Peters of the Bills. The sportswriters and talkers around here think this is a great move, but I'm also hearing the Bills faithful aren't unhappy to see his backside going out the door. Apparently he has a BIG EGO which sometimes goes along with big talent, which makes him feel unhappy if he's not getting what HE THINKS he deserves .... so he holds out and is a grumpy gus for the entire 2008 season.

Then again, with the picks the Eagles have made in the past, I guess I'm glad they have a player they can at least pencil in at starting left tackle, rather than another Jermaine Mayberry or Kevin Allen.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 20th, 2009, 12:32 AM       
How important s the NFL draft to sports fans you may ask?

Some could argue it is as important as any sports season is, as evidenced by this particular site which has a clock counting down to the NFL draft.

http://www.draftcountdown.com/
Beloved Cunt
Old Apr 20th, 2009, 06:38 AM       
I've been visiting that site for the past 4 drafts. The guy that runs it, Scott Wright, is a former NFL scout (not sure what team or anything like that) that really knows his shit. Best of all, it's free, although the ads that are crammed down your throat are a little too much.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Apr 21st, 2009, 05:20 AM       
As a vocal critic (around the water cooler) of the Eagle's front office, and recognizing the many public relations disasters perpetuated by this storied (?) franchise, I can truthfully and convincingly say, without fear of retribution:

SHUT UP, SHELDON!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4084596