Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 3rd, 2007, 05:14 AM        Fruit Rock

I've always kinda thought Metal was rather silly after I hit 16. I hated the metal-head kids in high school because not only were they elite virgin assholes, but everything was a -core or -scene, and most importantly if it wasn't music you could kill yourself to then it wasn't cool.

Well I mean, I know I'm a big queer for not digging this supreme man music, but you have to agree this is beyond silly.

As I flip through the channels on the late night at work, I caught this shit playing like there was no tomorrow on MTV2. Normally I stray away from MTV/MTV2/VH1/FUSE/ETC, but I got busy on some work and Wild Boys had turned into this before I knew it.

I normally get a good laugh out of the metal bands that wear make-up (like Cradle of Filth ), or for that matter just about all metal, but these guys take the cake indeed. I laughed harder at this than the last 12 comics i've seen combined.