Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 07:36 PM       
SAPPINGTON, I-MOCKERY'S FORUMCREEPS ARE HERE FOR YOU

Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 07:42 PM       
Whoa, gone for a day and this load.
There's too much to quote, so I'mma just list off what I remember.
1. Contrary to belief, I am NOT fat or terribly scrawny. I'm not buff, but I can easily take care of myself. (inb4 masturbation joke)
2. I do read! I read a lot! I've actually known the librarians at school well enough that I can just get free books here and there.
3. Music may not be a savior for me, since most of it is House/Dubstep/Death Metal/Postal Service (Yeah, I have a bipolar tracklist)
4.Uhm, I don't actually have a four.
Oh! Yeah, if she tries to get back together, fuck that. What kind of person 'gets bored' after saying you love someone? Maybe I'll find someone who's as 'romantic' as me.
But she'll have to have dyed hair, probably; fuckin' love dyed hair.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 07:44 PM       
4. I FEEL
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 08:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
1. Contrary to belief, I am NOT fat or terribly scrawny. I'm not buff, but I can easily take care of myself. (inb4 masturbation joke)
The spirits are telling me that cannot be proven. They're also telling me that you need to read the rest of GRISLYGUS COPYRIGHTED CONFIDENCE BOOSTING SYSTEM

Quote:
2. I do read! I read a lot! I've actually known the librarians at school well enough that I can just get free books here and there.
And we care why?

Quote:
What kind of person 'gets bored' after saying you love someone?
Anyone stuck in a dull, fizzled relationship, dingus. MOVE ON.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 08:40 PM       
Please for the love of god, don't turn to anime!
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 08:42 PM       
He already has, if I remember correctly
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 08:44 PM       
OH MAN, IT'S TOO LATE! FLUSH THIS TOILET!
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 08:54 PM       
Sappy, you should follow ALL the advice in this thread to the letter.
You may already be there.
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 09:43 PM       
Just don't stalk her.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 09:50 PM       
No way, you gotta totally stalk her, and then when she feels specials, punch her in the face.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 11:00 PM       
I think I remember seeing a sappington picture; he's not fat.

As for stalking, I think that's a reasonably good idea. Make sure you have a good excuse for when you get caught though.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 12:18 AM       
No, he doesn't want that, he should just stalk her to annoy her and show her who is in control. She doesn't own you Sappington.

Get some CCTV cameras set up around her house, and watch them everyday.
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 12:27 AM       
That's the BEAUTY. He can if he wants and she can't do anything about it! She thought she was in the position of power when she dumped him, but as long as he keeps constant observation of her then he is the one in control.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 02:17 AM       
Not really up to spanking at all, actually.
I'm like the anti-teen; I'm already senile, and my libido is generally low as hell.
I know that she didn't do it for control; she already knew she was the (at least sexually) dominant one.

Also, there's at least one pic of me climbing a building in the mugshot thread; hunt it down if you don't believe me.
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 09:35 AM       
See, that's how I was when I was a teenager. Later on I found out that most of my friends were like that too.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 09:43 AM       
CUM IN HER EYES. CUM IN HER EYES.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 09:48 AM       
The only picture I remember of Sappy is when he had dyed his hair red, and asked us if we thought he should go for it again.

I remember quite clearly my response: How about 'not'.
You may already be there.
Banned
jhonnyD2 is probably a spambot
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 11:08 AM       
smoke if u are already a smoker...if not don't
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 11:37 AM       
BRILLIANT
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 11:38 AM       
And no, I'm not tracking down your picture. The burden of proof is on you.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 11:39 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
Not really up to spanking at all, actually.
I'm like the anti-teen; I'm already senile, and my libido is generally low as hell.
I know that she didn't do it for control; she already knew she was the (at least sexually) dominant one.

Also, there's at least one pic of me climbing a building in the mugshot thread; hunt it down if you don't believe me.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 11:47 AM