Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 09:27 PM       
I watched some French film about art and love. It was good, but excruciatingly boring - luckily for me my friend's sister was having loud sex in the room next door.
Forum Virgin
monicat is probably a spambot
Old Nov 24th, 2011, 09:04 AM       
One day... not that excited about it, but maybe it's just me being too sarcastic.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 25th, 2011, 06:56 PM       
night of the living dead - great
return of the living dead - silly
duck you sucker/a fistful of dynamite - too damn long
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 28th, 2011, 10:39 AM       
^ Love Return of the living dead trilogy, 2nd one is my favorite though.

I started watching duck you sucker as well but got disinterested.

Starting watching season of the witch. Nicholas cage hasn't been set on fire yet but theres still half of a movie to go.
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 28th, 2011, 12:11 PM       
we'll probably watch the others someday, as we're prone to do that.

man, know what's an awesome trilogy that gets better as it progresses? it's alive.

duck you sucker gets less interesting as it goes along, to be honest. after a while the plot gets boring and the awful accents get increasingly hard to swallow.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 28th, 2011, 04:50 PM       
return of the living dead 2 is kind of silly but also amazingly awesome. its got all the same actors playing pretty much the same characters from the first one.

I watched the Its alive movies when I was real young(maybe 10) and they kind of creeped me out. Haven't seen them since though.
Old Nov 28th, 2011, 05:01 PM       
aw, lame, i didn't like any of the characters in the first one! i liked the split dogs and the butterfly specimens and i think the highlight of the movie was when they pierced the cadaver's head with the pick ax and it didn't kill him and the kid was like "THE MOVIE LIED?!?" i laughed way more than i should have, at that.

it's alive is great. the second one is all right. the third one is the most over-the-top and it has michael moriarty and he's great (as seen in THE STUFF (just can't get enough (of the stuff))) and also the ending is the best.
[spoilers]an evil baby survives, for the only time in the series. [/spoilers]

but there was a remake a few years ago and it's atrocious. really. and it sort of gets this anti-abortion vibe as it progresses. and it's just bad.
SKATASTIC
Old Nov 28th, 2011, 05:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaarg View Post
aw, lame, i didn't like any of the characters in the first one! i liked the split dogs and the butterfly specimens and i think the highlight of the movie was when they pierced the cadaver's head with the pick ax and it didn't kill him and the kid was like "THE MOVIE LIED?!?" i laughed way more than i should have, at that.

it's alive is great. the second one is all right. the third one is the most over-the-top and it has michael moriarty and he's great (as seen in THE STUFF (just can't get enough (of the stuff))) and also the ending is the best.
[spoilers]an evil baby survives, for the only time in the series. [/spoilers]

but there was a remake a few years ago and it's atrocious. really. and it sort of gets this anti-abortion vibe as it progresses. and it's just bad.
Maybe the punk rockers aren't in it. I think maybe just the two starting cast from part 1 and then the crematory guy.
aint nobody

All Hail Duke is probably a spambot
Old Nov 28th, 2011, 08:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Maybe the punk rockers aren't in it. I think maybe just the two starting cast from part 1 and then the crematory guy.
pretty much, i guess
there's also a returning cast member as the michael jackson zombie near the end
no idea which one though
SKATASTIC
Old Nov 28th, 2011, 09:39 PM       
Lol, I don't remember that part. Fucking awesome though.
SKATASTIC
Old Nov 28th, 2011, 09:43 PM       

good call
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 28th, 2011, 11:47 PM       
i'm watching this is called the strange thing about the jhonsons really creepy stuff
it's creepy in a sick way so a warning before watching
http://vimeo.com/32483624

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
aint nobody

Old Dec 1st, 2011, 11:26 PM       
the usual suspects
mad max
the goonies
the shining

all great and kept me inside to be lazy instead of out raking up the leaves
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 2nd, 2011, 02:51 AM       
wait wtf

they made ANOTHER girl with the dragon tattoo?

man fuck the world
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 2nd, 2011, 09:43 AM       
First part of Anti-Christ.

Willem Defoe is awesome.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Dec 6th, 2011, 06:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
wait wtf

they made ANOTHER girl with the dragon tattoo?

man fuck the world
Was the Swedish one any good?

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 6th, 2011, 08:14 PM       
i liked it ;/
aint nobody

Old Dec 6th, 2011, 10:41 PM       
watched a christmas story for the hundreth or so time
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 6th, 2011, 11:16 PM       
why
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 6th, 2011, 11:25 PM       
Watched Hangover 2. Not as funny.

Sometimes I forgot that I wasn't watching Due Date.
aint nobody

Old Dec 8th, 2011, 12:34 AM       
the expendables
what a piece of shit
Arts & Farts
Krythor is probably a real personKrythor is probably a real person
Old Dec 8th, 2011, 11:58 AM       
I watched Batman: Year One. What a stinker. I've said it before and I'll say it again: why does all American animation have to look like anime now? It's not even as if they're taking inspiration from anime and using a few similar techniques, they're actually trying to make it look Japanese. I picture directors standing over the animator's shoulders saying, "it's not stiff and awkward enough yet, make it look more Japanese." Alot of the style of anime is down to Japanese animation studios producing more material on a smaller budget than their American counterparts and therefore having to cut corners with generic designs, recycled shots, stiff action and one syllable mouths. And everyone wants to copy it? Pathetic.

I've been watching Batman: The Animated Series this week too and it's astonishing that it's now almost 20 years old and had more character, style and substance to the animation than this horrendous piece of garbage Batman: Year One.

I've read alot of criticism about the voice acting. I didn't think it was that bad.
Lone Wanderer is probably a spambot
Old Dec 8th, 2011, 05:49 PM       
Tomorrow Never Dies I never noticed till now how over-the-top Johnathan Pryce was in this movie. Not much of a Bond film IMO, if the film had came out in 2002 it might've been more relevant with its message of global media.
Arts & Farts
Krythor is probably a real personKrythor is probably a real person
Old Dec 8th, 2011, 06:36 PM       
I remember thinking when that came out how ridiculous the storyline was, but you're right, as time has gone on it's become better. If some of the more ludicrous aspects like the guy owning a stealth boat were dialled down it would probably make a good Daniel Craig film. I really like the opening scene at the arms fair.

I used to always think Goldeneye was the best of the Brosnan movies. I watched it recently though and it's weird how everything about it on paper sounds great but is executed so poorly. I feel sorry for Brosnan, being one of the best Bonds in the worst Bond movies.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 8th, 2011, 06:57 PM       
I really really really really really really like Goldeneye. It's second only to Goldfinger, for me. Diamonds Are Forever brings up the tail end.

And The Living Daylights is really good, too. The rest of the movies involving Blofeld are good, as well.