Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

aint nobody

All Hail Duke is probably a spambot
Old Jan 24th, 2014, 09:30 PM       
comic book villains-not bad
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 29th, 2014, 05:24 PM       
I'm trying to watch eyes wide shut, is this the slowest movie ever made? It's like Kubrick said No no no, you are talking way to fast, try to imagine every syllable as they fall flat out of your mouth!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 29th, 2014, 07:30 PM       
I seriously sat through that movie and god that punchline? Fuck you Stanley Kubrick.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 29th, 2014, 10:37 PM       
Machete kills - do not attempt to watch this movie unless you are in a theater with a ton of people who are a drunk and high as you are.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jan 31st, 2014, 06:57 PM       
So I went to the cinema today, and this week is the Great Digital Film Fest. They're playing a bunch of movies from some years ago yada yada
Anyway, I saw Akira and Ghost In The Shell, as I'd heard about them before.

Akira was more-or-less what I expected. Cool music, weird story, but at least I was able to follow it for the most part.

Ghost In The Shell was the opposite. Pretty dull and a lot going on in the story. And there was a lot of anime boobies. A lot.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 31st, 2014, 07:01 PM       
Oh man, I have never been able to sit through Akira. I don't even really know how the story goes. Ghost in the Shell was one of my favorites though, I hate the mini series that came years after, it doesn't do it justice. I like boobies.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 3rd, 2014, 08:32 PM       
Still waiting for a 3rd vampire hunter d.

Maybe another 10 years from now.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 3rd, 2014, 10:44 PM       
There was a 2nd? Hmmmmmm I'll have to look that up.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 6th, 2014, 07:23 PM       
yeah, vampire hunter d: bloodlust. i didn't like it because the stupid talking hand never shut up and just kept spouting off obnoxious nonsense. i think i liked it other than that.

the world's end - i was hoping for the best and expecting the worst. once the movie got going, it became great. i wish wright/pegg were more prolific.
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 11th, 2014, 04:56 PM       
i'm about halfway through the entirety of jeeves & wooster with stephen fry/hugh laurie.

i love it.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 14th, 2014, 07:57 AM       
New Mothman movie on Syfy.

Fucking. Horrible.

Awful.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 23rd, 2014, 07:49 PM       
Beautiful Darling, about Candy Darling, of Warhol fame. I thought it was a decent treatment of the subject, apart from Patton Oswalt's completely over-the-top campy Capote voiceover. I really don't have a lot of patience for Warhol or all of the damaged people he cobbled together, probably because I had an art professor who was obsessed with the guy.

Then King of Devil's Island, about the revolt at Bostoy Reformatory. It was okay I guess, if you like bleak Norwegian shit about child molesters.
aint nobody

Old Feb 24th, 2014, 06:14 PM       
bad grandpa-it was ok
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 24th, 2014, 10:08 PM       
I was really hesitant to watch Bad Grandpa because those sketches were always some of my least favorite in the Jackass movies

and what's Bam Margera's obsession with having stuff up his ass, anyway
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 25th, 2014, 07:43 AM       
Best Worst Movie, which I mainly just found really sad. I know what they were trying to do, but it was sad. I barely remember watching Troll 2 the first time around.
Comic Artist in Training
WhiteRoseBrian is probably a spambot
Old Feb 28th, 2014, 08:42 PM       
I went to see The Wind Rises earlier today. Unfortunately, in my honest opinion, it's just decent.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 17th, 2014, 01:23 PM       
I was just going to mention The Wind Rises. I had the same reaction but thought it was also pretty powerful. Some complain it depicts the Japanese death machines in more glorious light which I was guilty of doing myself at first until I went back and reflected on the dialog of Caprioni. I would quote it here but I don't want to spoil anything and I'm on my phone which I'm not going to do now, I'm into deep already.... I'm god damn lazy dude.

Anyways, it's a morally difficult film that fabricates some ideas about jiro (designer of the kamikaze planes known as the zero) and delves into his naive nature that blinds him from what the ultimate use of creation leads too.

A noteworthy thing as well is Werner Herzog does a voice over for the English version which is kind of interesting.
aint nobody

Old Mar 19th, 2014, 03:24 AM       
wolf of wall street-really, really good
aint nobody

Old Apr 12th, 2014, 10:23 PM       
fire & ice (bakshi)- it was ok
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Apr 13th, 2014, 07:12 PM       
For some reason Saving Silverman on while I was doing stuff today. Totally didn't remember R. Lee Ermey being in there.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
aint nobody

Old May 22nd, 2014, 09:29 PM       
frankenweenie-it was ok (not as bad as pretty much everything else burton's done in the past decade), but the original short was much better
Old May 27th, 2014, 11:34 PM       
beheaded 1000/the executioner - great movie for people who like early-90s HK fantasy/supernatural movies.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 30th, 2014, 11:40 PM       
^ that still alone looks like it would be worth watching.

Also have seen frankenweenie 6 times now with kids.

Completely fucked my daughters concept of death though. now she thinks if anything gets hit by a car you can just give them a zeus bolt and keep on keepin on.
Old Jun 2nd, 2014, 11:30 AM       
that's towards the end where SPOILERS wu ma (he's playing the guardian of hell, of course) gets all giant and starts killing/grabbing all the ghosts.

HERE'S WHAT HE SAYS THROUGHOUT THIS SCENE:
Ghosts, ghosts, ghosts, I'll round you up.
I don't care if you're big, small, guy, girl,
tall, short, fat, skinny,
greedy, perverted, sorrowful, hateful,
stupid, dirty, uncouth,
pale-faced, red-eyed, green-lipped.
You are still a ghost!
I will nab, nab, nab for justice!
I will nab you from the east, west, south, north,
up, down, front, rear,
tightly, slowly, fiercely, lively,
with strength, might, power,
day or night, wind or rain,
I, the Guardian, will nab you all!
No where to hide!
You're [sic] actions on Earth will reflect your salvation.
You cannot defy the will of God!
aint nobody

Old Jun 2nd, 2014, 07:43 PM       
days of future past-pretty good