Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Aug 24th, 2010, 02:05 PM       
It premireed the same day as Expendables and Eat Pray Love. The perfect guy flick and the perfect chick flick combined will trounce some poor nerd film. What's worse is the movie was really expensive to make (I thin $60 million?)

Now, Vampires Suck being second highest grossing?! The fact that those people are still making these movies is frustrating enough. Those men should be charged for war crimes and punished corporeally, and everyone who paid actual money to see it should be put on a rocket and shot into the sun.

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 24th, 2010, 03:15 PM       
Movie studios usually have the option of moving the release date. Sometimes its a viable option.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 25th, 2010, 09:42 AM       
I honestly don't get this world.

Most people in this world are fucking idiots with bad taste, bad sense of humour, bad style, bad judgement and they smell like shit too.

I see a million fuck wits a day, and only a small trickle of intelligent people, yet I am still surprised when I hear a gaggle of shit brains behind me in the cinema laughing their god damned empty heads off at the "Vampires Suck" trailer. And as horrendous as that seems to me, apparently I'm in the minority, since this is a popular and funny movie to the masses.

It's stuff like that that hits it home how fucked this world is, and it really depresses me. Vampires Suck and it's ilk just makes me think of our end as a species and our capability to survive and prosper.
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Aug 25th, 2010, 07:07 PM       
I really wanna go see Scott Pilgrim.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 27th, 2010, 08:25 AM       
kekexili: mountain patrol
pretty good. i felt like it was missing something, but i don't know what. maybe i just always have high expectations for movies about wildlife/wilderness.

the emperor's naked army marches on
okuzaki is obnoxious as hell but i do like lines like "i will beat you up."
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 27th, 2010, 01:09 PM       
That's an awesome line.
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 28th, 2010, 06:52 PM       
when it's from this guy:

to other wwii veterans.
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Sep 2nd, 2010, 05:45 AM       
The Expendables. It was just awful and I wish I never saw it.
Old Sep 2nd, 2010, 06:12 PM       
innocent blood

ok, so you would think any movie that combines vampires and the mafia and [what i'm hoping was] a low budget would be AWESOME, right? they fucked it up.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Sep 3rd, 2010, 05:34 PM       
Just finished up the entire box set of House (1, 2, 3, & 4).

If any of you are interested, you can find the entire first House movie on youtube. Here's part 1 of 9, you know what to do next if you decide to watch more.

Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Sep 3rd, 2010, 06:49 PM       
Yokai Monsters: Spook Warfare.
It's become a tradition to watch at least one of these movies come Halloween season.
And the subtitles are great.

Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Sep 3rd, 2010, 07:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babs View Post
Just finished up the entire box set of House (1, 2, 3, & 4).
How was part 3? That one seems to be the most difficult to track down.
I really enjoyed the other films.
Old Sep 3rd, 2010, 07:26 PM       
there's only one house i'm interested in:

which apparently will finally be released on dvd in october. fuck. yes.

short cuts -
a three hour movie involving over 20 main characters and nothing... fucking... happens. everybody is an asshole and it's just like real life except you're forced to listen to the conversations of other people. lame. it has a lot of cool people (tom waits, lily tomlin, frances mcdormand) and a lot of shitty people (chris penn, robert downey jr., some other assholes), but man... everyone's an asshole and nothing bad happens to any of the most awful ones.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 4th, 2010, 12:29 AM       
Just watched Machete

If you like gratuitous violence and nudity, and are willing to check your brain at the door (read: ignore the silly acting and dangling plot threads) you will enjoy this movie.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 4th, 2010, 01:57 AM       
House is already on Criterion's BluRay. I should know - I've got it.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Sep 4th, 2010, 05:30 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by dextire View Post
How was part 3? That one seems to be the most difficult to track down.
I really enjoyed the other films.
It's quite different (a lot more serious and menacing) from the others in the series but still gives the overall feeling of what the other 3 provide; not extremely different but enough to keep you entertained and amused in a sensibly incomparable way. It tries to be a lot more darker but still comes out more uncanny than the rest. I can't give to much away so wait until a review soon... hopefully
SKATASTIC
Old Sep 4th, 2010, 09:35 AM       
Machete. Go see this now or just give Robert Rodriguez your money. I want sequels.
Old Sep 4th, 2010, 04:35 PM       
fux blueray
Old Sep 9th, 2010, 07:43 AM       
the missing gun
a boring movie about a cop who lost his gun.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 9th, 2010, 08:57 AM       
Reminds me of Magnolia.
SKATASTIC
Old Sep 9th, 2010, 09:26 AM       
Piranha 3D. It was some good cheese. I can't wait for Piranha 3D2 now.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Sep 9th, 2010, 04:40 PM       
Machete. Opening night. It was awesome and I will more likely buy this than expendables. Danny. Fucking. Trejo.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Old Sep 10th, 2010, 09:00 AM       
dracula ad 1972
so fuckin' silly. lee and cushing and a bunch of young people being lame.

curse of the devil
was hoping for a greater supply of both the graphic violence and copious nudity that the summary promised. also, fuck dubs.
SKATASTIC
Old Sep 10th, 2010, 12:54 PM       

Rachel Leigh Cook is so hot its almost unbearable.
Arts & Farts
Krythor is probably a real personKrythor is probably a real person
Old Sep 10th, 2010, 02:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Reminds me of Magnolia.
I like Magnolia but I did laugh at this.

Oh, I uh, watched This is England to get me excited about This is England '86. The first episode of '86 was mostly rubbish, but Combo hasn't arrived yet so here's hoping it gets better when he does.