Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Miscellaneous Forums > Questions, Suggestions, and Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 28th, 2007, 10:22 AM        All purpose "What Was That Movie/Game" threads
I think of making one of these every time someone in Movies or Games posts a "help me remember the name of whatever" thread, but who am I to make a thread and tell people to post in there from now on?

So maybe have one of these threads for both forums and sticky it?

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Mar 28th, 2007, 10:55 AM       
good idea
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 28th, 2007, 11:37 AM       
I rented this NES game from Blockbuster once and I've been trying to figure out what it was for years and years now. It was set in what I believe to be a space station, and it was two player co-op top down kind of like Guerilla War. I'm pretty sure first player was a boy in a blue and second player was a girl in red. You basically tooled around this space station shooting these like, swirly blob things until you collected enough things/points/enough time had passed until these huge doors opened at the top of the level and you fought some sort of alien boss. Does anyone know what this is?
Resident Lurker
DuFresne is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2007, 12:02 AM       
I've got one too, come to think of it. There was this Genesis game that I rented when I was probably in preschool that was way too advanced for me at the time. I remember it being quite cinematic. I, with my Mario and Sonic-trained "jump on their head" mentality couldn't figure out how to get through the first few screens. These involved avoiding little black slugs that could kill with one bite, until I got to a giant black panther/bear beast that never failed to maul me to death. Any ideas?

dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2007, 09:30 PM       
uh guys not in here

http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25569

I took it upon myself to make a thread of that nature. Enjoy the colors!

I b Willies Cookie Tester
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Mar 31st, 2007, 01:05 AM       
@ Rule Three: The Lenor/zomboid memorial. haha

Gadzooks that was awesome.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Mar 31st, 2007, 07:57 PM       
But if there is a thread like this, wont the games be lost in the posts?

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 19th, 2007, 10:15 PM       
You guys are dicks seriously.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 19th, 2007, 10:30 PM       
it's probably alien syndrome
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 19th, 2007, 10:33 PM       
It is, I just checked.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Old Apr 20th, 2007, 02:32 PM       
Alright Willy and Gus, you guys aren't dicks.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Old Apr 20th, 2007, 02:38 PM       
Holy shit they're making this for the Wii.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 20th, 2007, 05:11 PM       
Say Whu?
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Old Apr 20th, 2007, 05:17 PM       
http://ps2.ign.com/objects/568/568980.html