Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 15th, 2013, 12:57 PM       
I believe they are 10 to 11 years old lol

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-pu...165817182.html
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 20th, 2013, 10:17 AM       
No one talking about Sens or Rangers today?

I was traditionally indifferent to the Rangers, but they have so many former Jackets now it's like seeing a different chapter of the same team. Still need them to lose, though. Not the best goaltending I've ever seen.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 20th, 2013, 12:14 PM       
I caught the tail end of the 3rd and all I saw was the Bruins chipping it into the goal 2 or 3 times. It became hard to watch lol
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 20th, 2013, 09:04 PM       
Well-plated Redwings-Chi game today, but I'd really like the Redwings to lose please.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 22nd, 2013, 05:52 AM       
Hawks are coming up really small.
You may already be there.
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old May 22nd, 2013, 08:53 PM       
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old May 22nd, 2013, 09:56 PM       
Words cannot express how truly great I think that video is.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 26th, 2013, 10:57 AM       
I dont get why Im not getting any round 2 points. I picked both Bos and Pit to win. :/
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 28th, 2013, 11:44 PM       
OH YEAH BABY KINGS WIN!

Now lets see if I get any round 2 points :sadclownface
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old May 29th, 2013, 08:08 AM       
I let national pride get in the way of reality with my picks.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 29th, 2013, 10:50 AM       
Looks like tonights game is important to y'alls bracket.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 12:53 PM       
We are going to whoop Chicago's ass on their own ice today.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 2nd, 2013, 07:34 PM       
LET'S GO KINGS!
LET'S GO!
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 08:23 PM       
Since I haven't picked any losers in my bracket do I win?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 08:56 PM       
Sorry bro. 0 points is still 0 points. Besides, remember who you told me you thought would take the cup? lol
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 08:59 PM       
I'm not too wild about that pick now.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 9th, 2013, 12:33 PM       
God Damit
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 9th, 2013, 01:10 PM       
Am I the only one who had the hawks and the bruins in the finals? :D
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 9th, 2013, 01:18 PM       
Even if you weren't you win no matter the outcome.

Flagg has the same pic as you.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 9th, 2013, 04:43 PM       
That game took way too fucking long last night.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 9th, 2013, 08:07 PM       
Tell me about it. I was at the bar with my buddy and running out of money.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 9th, 2013, 08:28 PM       
When LA had the empty net and just those few seconds left I was like, whew. And then they fucking scored. And then overtime. And then double overtime. Son of a bitch.

We're all good now, though.

I was relaxing with some JW Green.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 9th, 2013, 09:58 PM       
Yeah, shit got crazy when Richy slapped in that goal. There were so many missed chances from the Kings though. If we had guys at the net we would have way more goals. Oh and they have to stop wasting time lining up shots. Get it near the net and have someone there to follow through.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 10th, 2013, 09:43 AM       
Still, it's sort of humiliating for the opposing team to score on you when THEY had the empty net and like 40 seconds left
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 10th, 2013, 10:37 AM       
Oh yeah. They kept cutting away to Chicagos bench and the looks on their faces were soooooo awesome. especially since Richards wasn't gonna play that game because of that head injury.