Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 24th, 2009, 01:43 AM       
D:
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 24th, 2009, 10:49 AM       
My wife just sent me a txt message

"Will you massage my boobs when you get home. They hurt."

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 24th, 2009, 12:54 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 24th, 2009, 01:20 PM       
she must have magical boobs.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 24th, 2009, 01:31 PM       
As in they do tricks?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 24th, 2009, 01:50 PM       
as in the average woman with sore boobs would not want anyone rubbing them. It's like jabbing a bruise.
Old Jun 24th, 2009, 01:59 PM       
Either way I dont care. Its not every day you receive a formal invitation to play with boobs.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 24th, 2009, 03:13 PM       
Old Jun 24th, 2009, 03:32 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 24th, 2009, 03:34 PM       
Old Jun 24th, 2009, 03:41 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 24th, 2009, 03:48 PM       
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jun 24th, 2009, 04:20 PM       
I went miniature golfing and one of the obstacles is a pony all on it's hind legs with it's package out.

someone broke the cock off it
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 24th, 2009, 04:22 PM       
The Catholic church.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jun 24th, 2009, 04:24 PM       
Someone was like "how dare this horse have a cock where my children conduct miniature business" *SNAP*
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 24th, 2009, 04:32 PM       
"How dare that pony penis be bigger than mine, the girl I took here commented on how small and cute the pony cock is "
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 24th, 2009, 06:00 PM       
I ate too much and now I feel all gross
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 24th, 2009, 06:11 PM       
I got the new Dinosaur Jr. album with bonus cd last night. I'm afraid to listen to it because I don't want to hate it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 12:47 AM       
Hey Sam, I have another Ween for you.

ween - all request live
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 12:57 AM       
Fine fag, eat shit and die then.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 01:00 AM       
The Frankie Valley Story, Day 3:
i fucking hate the french hip-hop version of "oh what a night" much more than i hate the original version
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 01:07 AM       
How dare you hat the french "anything"
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 01:16 AM       
Late December back in 63? I love that song. can anyone really ruin it?
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 01:26 AM       
yes they can
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 04:27 AM       
HOW TERRIBLE OF THEM