Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Nexus 7 Prototype
VaporTrailx1 is probably a spambot
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 11:51 PM        Cell phones = bad
I've come to a conclusion that cell phone companies have fucked up or society. Microsoft may control or software, but Apple will soon control our culture.

Here's my list of grievances.

1. There's a new one like very month. It's fucking ridiculous, they have like maybe one extra feature or a cute little screen. STOP it! Come out with maybe 1 or 2 phones per price level once a year. They are not like computers where there is shit loads of different hardware and software options. They're pretty much just toys.

2. Although they helped our economy, they have also done their part to ruin it. The amount of cell phones on credit is staggering. As well as the insane amount of unpayed phone bills.

3. People talk too fuckin much. I'm sick of assholes at my register, at the bar, and when I'm pretty much anywhere.

4. People who sell cell phones are pricks. You cannot convince me to buy something no matter how good of a price it is, and what you'll include with it, and how fucking new it is, and how you yourself want one so bad, and it has this special insurance, and comes with some shitty ringtone. Cell phone salesman are the reject cousin of the used car salesman.

Solution

I think that someone should just come out with some sort of uber-cell phone that does everything. And that be the fuckin end of it. Even though this goes against my economic beliefs in every other area, I would full-heartedly support a 1 company cell phone monopoly. It can be like the pip-boy in fallout or the tricorder in star trek. Just make a new one every 5 years.
Escape will make me god.