Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 24th, 2011, 03:03 PM       
I'm pretty bad/lazy at the whole applying process. Pessimism is a killer

I'm still hanging onto hope that I'll seriously hear back from Milhouse Engineering & Construction

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 24th, 2011, 03:07 PM       
Start a company! Get incorporated!
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 24th, 2011, 03:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
I got offered a job at a sales/marketing company a couple weeks ago. I hope I don't regret turning it down in the future when I'm wearing burlap sacks to the grocery store, but it was a goddamn 1.5 hour commute and it's sales for fuck's sake. I AM WAY TOO IMPORTANT FOR SUCH PIDDLING ENDEAVORS
YOU NEED TO GET IN THE INSURANCE GAME WHERE THE BIG DOGS PLAY.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 24th, 2011, 04:02 PM       
The first time I worked at Dell, I worked in sales. I was selling to schools though, and they need computers all the time. I lost my job because I was selling primarily to the new orleans school district. And new orleans got flooded, so nobody was looking to buy anything.

They were dicks about it too. They sent me an email to fire me. And I didn't use the email address they sent it to anymore. So I showed up that week and worked. At the end of the week they asked me if I was looking at my emails. I said not at my old address. They told me that they had to let me go because they didn't see the new orleans school district buying any computers anytime soon. But it was nice having me.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 24th, 2011, 04:07 PM       
did you burn the place down
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 24th, 2011, 04:08 PM       
Nah, but I did come back on Saturday when nobody was there to grab my stuff. And a lot of their stuff too.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 24th, 2011, 04:09 PM       
on topic of jobs: am thinking about quitting my job to focus on school fulltime

probably a bad idea but it's either quit or murder my coworkers at this point basically
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Oct 24th, 2011, 05:32 PM       
Over what
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 24th, 2011, 05:56 PM       

WILLIE GOING POSTAL
Salticidae!
b_squared is probably a real personb_squared is probably a real person
Old Oct 24th, 2011, 06:36 PM       
I just emailed my daughters every fast food place and store in our local mall that is hiring part time. I think they will get the hint, because I am going to follow up that that list.

Spoke to the principal for my son's school. No help what so ever.
Salticidae!
b_squared is probably a real personb_squared is probably a real person
Old Oct 24th, 2011, 06:38 PM       
What would you study if you went back to school Willy?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Oct 24th, 2011, 10:00 PM       
Beard Grooming For The Modern Gentleman
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 24th, 2011, 10:04 PM       
Is there an animal husbandry program specific to pastel ponies?
OH GOD
Old Oct 24th, 2011, 10:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu View Post
Over what
because of intolerable braying jackasses that I can't do anything about or say anything to without getting in trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post

WILLIE GOING POSTAL
when i started working in mail production i bought an assault rifle to be ironic

Quote:
Originally Posted by b_squared View Post
What would you study if you went back to school Willy?
am already in school studying how to program computors
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 25th, 2011, 09:25 AM       
received a knock and a police-delivered martial law notification, "HAPPY HALLOWEEN, WE WILL BE BARRICADING YOU IN YOUR APARTMENT COMPLEX ON THE NIGHT OF THE 31st FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY - PLEASE LEAVE BEFORE 9 IF YOU WANT TO BE ABLE TO GET OUT, AND DONT COME BACK UNTIL 3AM"

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 25th, 2011, 09:40 AM       
that's not suggestive either, they are literally intending to have officers on both exits telling us we can't walk/drive in or out after 9. I don't know how that's even legal.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Oct 25th, 2011, 09:52 AM       
What? Where are you at that they would do that? Could do that?
Mocker
Old Oct 25th, 2011, 10:43 AM       

For the past few years, they've been doing this -- and it was just annoying at first, but this year they are taking it to all new extremes and definitely crossing the line. I believe they were impressed by their own "success" in reducing it from 100-80k people down to 40-30k, so now they are trying to end it once and for all.

So there will be no trick-r-treating, no minors after dark, no one outside after 12am (or you'll be arrested,) no taxis, no busses. In the past they would barricade down the main roads, but now they are barricading down the entire town and locking up neighborhoods. I suppose the idea here is that they can literally keep out-of-towners out by shutting down access to the town. Unfortunately - not only are they locking them out, but they are locking us in!

FACIST GRINCH MURDERERS OF HALLOWEEN

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
OH GOD
Old Oct 25th, 2011, 11:33 AM       
in other news new orleans is gonna stop letting outsiders visit for mardi gras :notreally :idiots
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 25th, 2011, 12:22 PM       
the sexual history of rape victims is legally admissible in court as evidence against said victim. this isn't news, though - which makes it somehow worse.

i think we need a revolution, y'allz. holding up signs on the internet isn't going to cut it. we need to start tearing out throats. who's with me?

BLOOD
WILL
FOL-
LOW
BLOOD
DY-
ING
TIME
IS
HERE
-jam hatfield
The Glum Cunt
Old Oct 25th, 2011, 12:42 PM       
So they don't see it as a ton of people putting money into the local economy? Austin has a halloween deal on sixth street every year and the place is fucking packed. It's annoying and I never go down there, but they do it.
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 25th, 2011, 12:47 PM       
yeah i think athens or whatever small city in ohio has that one college has a huge halloween thing because people at west virginia university would talk about going there
Old Oct 25th, 2011, 12:48 PM       
but then again north carolina would probably only be ok with it if all the attendees were gathered together to beat up homosexuals with bibles or something that god would approve of
Old Oct 25th, 2011, 12:50 PM       
there's a church about a half a mile from my new house and the other night i took the dog out and they were playing loud-ass country music and occasionally some dude would get on an intercom and say stuff. anyway i just assumed one of the neighbors in an adjacent yard was listening to music at first, because it was loud and obnoxious. but no, it was the church. at midnight. what the fuck? how is that not disturbing the peace? i was about to call the cops, but they were probably all fucking there.
The Glum Cunt
Old Oct 25th, 2011, 12:53 PM       
I remember when I was a little guy and my mom made me go to church for some new years thing. They had a band playing and it was so awful. But to be playing on a random night, yo church be fucked up.