Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Art
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 13th, 2010, 03:06 AM       
Nah that's a Z. Zink.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Nov 13th, 2010, 09:39 AM       
You fink.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 7th, 2011, 11:57 AM       

That was a saga getting that up I tell you what. Attacked by a spider AND ants, questioned by police, walked 10km, almost wet my pants... and much, much more. Worth it? Not really, it's crap.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 7th, 2011, 03:11 PM       
Did you put up that spider warning, or was it someone else and you didn't listen?
Old Jan 8th, 2011, 02:05 AM       
I decided to do the right thing and warn any other would be vandals. I was going over the cracks with the dark red, and then it must have gotten sprayed by accident so it rushed out and ran down the wall and onto the ground. I ran away and it chased me a little while, then went back to it's hole. I didn't feel like finishing off the green outline in case it came after me again.
Old Jan 19th, 2011, 06:48 PM       
Not mine:

Old Feb 3rd, 2011, 10:47 AM       
Mine (it looks OK from a distance, I swear!):

NOT MINE:

filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Feb 6th, 2011, 01:56 PM       
I've got a couple of old photos I have from when I used to do some stuff. I have to scan them and upload them. Ohio has some alright street art around the dayton, columbus campus, and cleveland areas. I know I have a whole folder somewhere burned on a disc thatI'll have to upload later.

edit: here's a quick sketch I have that never really had a chance to be on a wall

Here's another sketch that I did get to put up and came out amazing but the place I put it up at eventually got demolished (Columbus Coated Fabrics).

Old Feb 7th, 2011, 04:58 AM       
Wow, well you've obviously got some talent with the pen, that would look awesome if you put it on a wall, the second one in particular.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Feb 8th, 2011, 05:02 PM       
Thanks, I did manage to do the second one and I might have a picture of it.