Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old May 2nd, 2006, 11:09 PM       
I will pull up that McCain thread.

oh, and btw, incase you weren't aware, you're a ginormous baby, Preechr. just so you're aware for future reference.

"Pretty much the same with Kevin, but with him, he just thinks that everything he's learned so far is alll there is to learn."

Try bringing some substance (and some citations) to a discussion, and then we'll talk.

Better yet, talk about the welfare state. Why actually bring substance when you can merely bury people in crap? It seems to work for ya....
i will let you down
george is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty ok
Old May 8th, 2006, 12:06 PM       
congress is hearing testimony on how the price of crude oil in the futures market has no real bearing on the price of gasoline today.

also of note, several economists are going to explain why the oil futures market should be regulated to keep oil companies from profiteering off the american public.

nothing will come of it.
doctorboogie fanclub member #1
@jorgedomingo on twitter.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2006, 03:06 PM       
I doubt it. They made a big deal out of it the last time the prices were high, and now they are high again, and probably only going to be getting higher with summer coming.