Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 30th, 2012, 11:23 PM       
If we can get an actual turnout for bracket bunch this year (I am looking at you WhiteRat, Milpool, Tadao, Willie even though you will likely not see this, and Babs) then we should all be crying as the parity this year will make for the most hard to pick brackets ever
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 13th, 2012, 02:29 AM       
#1 After watching the game with some buds we went to a club and watched a New Orleans-style jazz combo that was so kickass that it actually completely sidetracked my mind from the game

#2 I SHOULD BE GLOATING. We broke your streak and we're back on top in the B1G. You mean I get a season where we're incredible at football and basketball simultaneously? EVERYTHING'S COMING UP MILHOUSE

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 13th, 2012, 09:23 AM       
Should you be gloating? A little at least, after all you just said it, everything's coming up Milhouse. Even those flood pants should be working out
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 13th, 2012, 03:32 PM       
My capslock statement of gloating wasn't a question, professor, but we'll let the viewers judge for themselves

WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Feb 13th, 2012, 03:47 PM       
I may or may not have misread your previous post due mostly to not being awake yet

Also well done finding that pic, I imagine it took a bit of work to dig up
MailCall is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2012, 01:19 PM       
Ohio State is not only NOT one of the best teams in the NCAA, it isn't even the best team in the Big 10. Projected seeding: 5.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Feb 20th, 2012, 01:49 AM       
Nah they will land a 3 with no issue I think. Losing to MU in MU was expected, losing to IU in IU was surprising, but the #1 team in the nation can say that as well. MSU in OSU is a bit hard to take though, wil make a split that much harder.
Old Feb 20th, 2012, 02:11 AM       
What bugs me about Michigan beating OSU is their schedule from here on out is incredibly weak and if we end up losing to you there will probably be a three-way tie for the B1G championship.

Michigan staying ahead in spite of a weak schedule? Gee that sounds familiar, we had to deal with that during the football season

filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Feb 20th, 2012, 04:52 PM       
I agree with mailcall about us definitely not being the best in the big10, I even believe our tourney run this year is going to end in the second round. Our skillset isn't really solidified on perimeter which wasn't a problem last year with diebler but now you can clearly see that struggle.

Hate to say it, but it looks like MSU is starting to work the Izzo magic, hell, I wouldn't be surprised to see them in the final four this year.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Feb 21st, 2012, 08:52 AM       
I am more of the wait and see attitude

OSU may not look as strong in the Big 10, but let's face it, without question it is the division with the most depth this year in basketball. I could see OSU getting in to the sweet 16 if they draw a good enough spot. But time will tell on that.

MSU is the best team in the best division though, they wil be making a ton of noise when March Madness comes along. Possible the kind of noise that gets them in the finals
Old Mar 4th, 2012, 10:36 PM       
Man I don't wanna tie for #1. Boooooooo

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 04:25 AM       
Not that it's any interest to anyone except myself, but Penn has clawed its way to within a half-game of Harvard in the Ivy League. If they should happen to beat Princeton on Tuesday, they will play a one-game playoff to see which team represents the league in the tourney. (For the first game, anyway.)

Go Quakers!
You may already be there.
MailCall is probably a spambot
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 01:54 PM       
Izzo probably beat up twenty more clipboards in the locker room after the game.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 04:36 AM       
Now Drexel has to await the blessing of the NCAA.
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 03:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MailCall View Post
Izzo probably beat up twenty more clipboards in the locker room after the game.

I was scouring message boards the other day looking to find a gif of that. Lots of requests, but I don't think anybody made one yet.

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 7th, 2012, 05:46 PM       

Spoilers!
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 9th, 2012, 11:04 AM       
Tubby Smith is overpaid and didn't deserve to beat Northwestern.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 11th, 2012, 11:10 AM       
all hopes for UNC; duke students are douchenoodles

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Old Mar 11th, 2012, 03:02 PM       
Your team beat mine on a big boat so I don't like them very much

after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 11th, 2012, 05:53 PM       
UNC, UK and Xavier all get beat in the final of their conference tourney. Milhouse gets bragging rights over Pentegarn. Let March Mayhem begin!