Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 22nd, 2010, 10:33 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
That is one of the greatest things that I have ever seen. It's definitely the greatest automobile I have ever seen.
It's no MYSTERY MACHINE

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 22nd, 2010, 10:33 AM       
BRAK w/e

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 22nd, 2010, 10:35 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
One of my co-workers said another ape went on a rampage and attacked some people a few minutes before you posted that.
I had no idea.
Old Oct 22nd, 2010, 11:26 AM       
hey guys it's international capslock day :eek

Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Oct 22nd, 2010, 12:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
It's no MYSTERY MACHINE
No, it's better. The mystery machine is just a paint job. This has lasers.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Oct 22nd, 2010, 12:10 PM       
AND A SPOILER
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 22nd, 2010, 12:43 PM       
Well Mystery machine is a 1960s van, which may add classic-ness points, Hence cooler. The original Turtle Van was probably a modified VW Combi, which is also cool. Cant decide >_<

However the Mystery machine gets points because Its ridden by babes like Daphne and Velma, and hunk Fred of the ladies. Shag and scoob for the munchie induced types.

The Turtle van is ridden by 4 immature pizza eating Teenage turtles and their master sensei who is a rat. Not very classy. Although April O'Neil has her own news van, she is mostly seen riding the Turtle Van which redeems it for babe factor. Still cant decide >.<

on a sidenote the film versions of the Turtle van would destroy the Mystery machine because of its mods. IRL Turtle van vs Mystery machine would probably be a tie because their weapons dont work irl
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 22nd, 2010, 12:58 PM       
Turtles van is spring loaded and has a side door that can catapult pizzas.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 22nd, 2010, 01:10 PM       
Wiffles, post more pictures of that asian girl you pretend to be, I need new masturbatory material.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Oct 22nd, 2010, 01:12 PM       
Scantily clad too.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Oct 22nd, 2010, 01:14 PM       
GW. My mom just gave me a bottle of about 30 quad bars. If I somehow manage not to take them all, what is the current going rate?
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 22nd, 2010, 01:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Wiffles, post more pictures of that asian girl you pretend to be, I need new masturbatory material.
You're a bad bunny, I bet you will find some other she-bunny to fulfill your bunny fantasies. Im a hamster
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 22nd, 2010, 02:25 PM       
Don't be a speciesest.
mmm muffins
Old Oct 22nd, 2010, 03:56 PM       
Besides I already told you, Im a 47 year old trucker named Bob. Your bunny mind cant possibly handle that.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 22nd, 2010, 04:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
mmm muffins
Old Oct 22nd, 2010, 04:03 PM       
just google asian girl pix. thats where I got mine. Its not like i have the monopoly on those pix you precocious bunny O_O
Old Oct 22nd, 2010, 04:03 PM       
Wiffles creeps me out

mmm muffins
Old Oct 22nd, 2010, 04:07 PM       
Whats more creepy? A talking hamster trucker serial killer or a real life Anime Boy?

*ring in your votes. our teleprompters are standing by* o_o
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 22nd, 2010, 04:12 PM       
Esuohlim is creepiest.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Oct 22nd, 2010, 04:13 PM       
More Wiffles Pics!
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Oct 22nd, 2010, 04:13 PM       
Trucker, Hamster, or Robot welcome.
Old Oct 22nd, 2010, 04:15 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
Esuohlim is creepiest.

mmm muffins
Old Oct 22nd, 2010, 04:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
Esuohlim is creepiest.
There, a totally non creepy opinion from a non creepy individual. Consider yourself a creepy, Millhouse! XP
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 22nd, 2010, 04:31 PM       
fuck Fig Newtons and those fucking seeds. All the technology advancements we have and they still don't have a way to remove the seeds?
mmm muffins
Old Oct 22nd, 2010, 04:33 PM       
I read somewhere they were supposed to add texture