Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Kulturkampf is probably a spambot
Old Feb 28th, 2006, 11:30 PM        This Is The Meaning Of Life
No one is sure what the meaning of life is, but I think that if you look at the noun life and merely ask what the verb is, you get the answer regardless of your beliefs in the supernatural.

The point of our lives is to live.

Nothing was ever accomplished through the passive, and no one ever lived through doing nothing.

To live is to live.

It never matters if it is bad or if it is good, for all life is accented by both bad and good; to live life attempting to avoid the bad is ignorant. In our attempts to avoid the bad we end up avoiding the great.

We do not go after the woman because we are afraid of failure; we do not fight the bigger man because we are afraid of pain; and because we do not go after the best woman, and because we do not fight the biggest man, we will never know the meaning of 'best love' or 'best fight.'

Because we are afraid to write a bad poem or sing a song badly, we will never write a great poem or sing a song greatly; because we are afraid to express a bad idea, we will never express a good idea.

We will only express the mediocre and regurgitated that people expect of us.

Fear makes us equivocate, and fear makes us destroy our own potential -- we are scared we will fail at being great, so we do something mediocre because that is what everyone does.

It is better to lose 100 women, to lose 100 fights, to lose 100 of anything if you had a chance to win. If you were only to become mediocre and written off, just as anyone else, and if you were to be a slave to your own fears... What is the point of living?

We may win a fight against a smaller man, we may enjoy a moment with the woman we settled on, or we may enjoy a song someone else sang or a poem someone else wrote... But what is the point?

When you can win the great fight that you wanted, when you can enjoy the woman you wanted, when you can sing the song and write the poem that you wanted instead of what someone else said -- why would you settle for second when one only lives once?

Men are controlled by fear of failure, and so they pass up every sweet opportunity that presents itself. Every chance at glory, they fail...

And they do not fail because it was unlikely, and they do not fail because it was a great venture...

They fail because they are cowards.

A man may go to bat 1,000 times, and strike out almost just as many; but if he should hit a homerun but once... The homerun is eternal.

Others decide not to swing their bat, and rather be content with what falls into their laps. Why?

We cannot let moments go by.

My love for life is as a man who plants 10,000 seeds in hope of getting but a handful of the most beautiful flowers.

Others stop at 100 seeds or 1,000 seeds or 5,000 seeds; they are satisfied with what flowers they yield from their labor. But I can only stop at 10,000 and I would carry on had I more time.

From 10,000 seeds I will look at the yield of each, and I will accept only the best.

I will take every opportunity that I am given and exploit it.

All I need is the sweat of my brow and God's creation, and if I should be unhappy or a failure I have myself to blame for not taking every opportunity.

The meaning of life is to be brave.

The strong man is weak if he is a coward; the smart man is dumb if he is a coward; but a normal man when he is brave is worth a thousand geniuses afraid to think and a thousand musclemen afraid to fight.

NOTE: I thate cowards.
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Feb 28th, 2006, 11:31 PM       
You're like a drunk hallmark card.
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 28th, 2006, 11:33 PM       
haha :<

I like what he says though
Mocker
Big Papa Goat is probably a spambot
Old Mar 1st, 2006, 01:41 AM       
also, will > reason right Nitz?
Little Monster
Miss Modular is probably a spambot
Old Mar 1st, 2006, 01:42 AM        Re: This Is The Meaning Of Life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulturkampf
The point of our lives is to live.
You make OAO seem like Einstein by comparison.
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Mar 1st, 2006, 10:21 AM       
You have a much chance of imparting the meaning of life as the Late Orson Welles had imparting the meaning of six pack abs.

I say this because he was very, very fat.

I said that because you don't know who Orson Welles was.

I'm saying you don't know the meaning of life. You are a little boy who drinks too much, writes cautionary tales about STDs and posts them, espouses culture war and wants tattoos on his face. You are a flappy, dippy cretin the army is crazy enough to let carry a gun.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 1st, 2006, 12:51 PM       
We will never know the feeling of "Best love" or "Best fight".

We will only express the mediocre and regurgitated that people expect of us.
Usually that happens when shitty writers write shitty writings, like what you just posted for example. So mediocre. Then they continue writing because they don't think they suck, and they have this vain hope that someday their writing will be great; but it never happens. Trust me, I know, I used to hang out with "Poets" all the time.

"The homerun is eternal. "
Usually in baseball after the games over the homerun doesn't count in the next game. Sorry.

"NOTE: I thate cowards."

lithp.

JUST LIVE.

P.S. the funny thing is i was a skinhead when I was 15, 16 years old and I think you're ridiculous. I know the stupid traditions you're coming from, all that brotherhood, heart and country jazz(Don't forget about my boots ). I find it funny that all of your philosophies and deep-thinking are based on someone else's philosophy and deep-thinking. You're pointless, and you waste any value the skinhead philosophy had before hand(which wasn't much).
How old are you, seriously? Because I know people who would sit around and say the same ridiculous shit as you derived from the skinhead shit, then everyone would go, "WOW MAN THAT"S DEEP" (which must be the driving force behind the epiphanies you post here for us) but this was when I was 16, back when shit like this was acceptable. You seem like you fell into some retarded Scene and are grabbing it by the balls and sucking it's cock off so everyone will pet you and tell you what a good cocksucker you are.
Mocker
The One and Only... is probably a spambot
Old Mar 1st, 2006, 01:09 PM       
You sound like a retarded, fumbling version of Emerson.
Old Mar 1st, 2006, 01:40 PM       
He sounds like you if you got hit in the head as often as he does.

Old Mar 1st, 2006, 06:28 PM       
I am 21, of course; and I am getting older in the future.

I am so excited to be alive and I have the greatest nights, and I enjoy every moment, and I seize it, and I never retreat and never give in, and I am going to always be winning.

I am a nationalist and my heart's blood is never diminished.

You gave up being a skinhead -- were you a typical six month skin? I am going on four years this April. Not terribly long, but no six month fucking skin.

I think you all do not know the greatness. It is like the Tao or the Holy Spirit that we live.

One day our cultural spirit will make a turn-around.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 1st, 2006, 06:41 PM       
No, I just figured out that my values and moral system aren't based on a two-bit social club, and I would never accept something simply because it was accepted by my social club. The fact that you rely on them for validity(and value) of your values and whatever else speaks worlds about your actual ideas. You are more than likely just mimicing other people you "Respect" within your little click, while disregarding any self-respect. I think of you as a hollow shell.

If you're a four year skinhead why do you still have hair? Isn't that generally reserved for fresh cuts? I think you're a faker, and I'm sure whoever the other skinheads you hang out with are too. You look like that sevenforce guy, and I'd probably want to punch both of you in the face just because you have an annoying, faked face.

You're rehearsed.

I find it ironic that you use "Tao" and "Greatness" in the same thought. Jackass.
Mocker

Abcdxxxx is probably a spambot
Old Mar 1st, 2006, 07:02 PM       
skinhead? you sound like a fucking hippie. put down the hacky sack for the soul phillosphies and get some real boots.

your ability to make yourself vulnerable on a message board forum for of hecklers does say something though. even if you do sound like you secretly listen to the rent soundtrack 5 times a day.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 1st, 2006, 07:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulturkampf
I am a nationalist and my heart's blood is never diminished.
You know, one day, KK will no longer be with us, and you all will be kicking yourselves for not giving him a "talks in intelligent sentences" thread like Vince to store great one-liners like this.
Mocker
Old Mar 1st, 2006, 07:41 PM       
I could sticky it!

Old Mar 2nd, 2006, 01:24 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn
No, I just figured out that my values and moral system aren't based on a two-bit social club, and I would never accept something simply because it was accepted by my social club. The fact that you rely on them for validity(and value) of your values and whatever else speaks worlds about your actual ideas. You are more than likely just mimicing other people you "Respect" within your little click, while disregarding any self-respect. I think of you as a hollow shell.
My values and morals are not based on skinhead; I am a skinhead because of my values, morals, and way of life and my far-reaching interests.

I mimic no one; I act as I wish, and I do as I please, and what I please to do is skinhead.

Quote:
If you're a four year skinhead why do you still have hair? Isn't that generally reserved for fresh cuts? I think you're a faker, and I'm sure whoever the other skinheads you hang out with are too. You look like that sevenforce guy, and I'd probably want to punch both of you in the face just because you have an annoying, faked face.

You're rehearsed.

I find it ironic that you use "Tao" and "Greatness" in the same thought. Jackass.
Why do I still have hair? That is a ridiculous question.

Whatever gave you the impression we were all skin, skin, skin bald shaved with a razor?

Most skinheads in America buzz their hair, some even put on an extention and buzz it to a #1.

Most Asian skins shave skin bald, as you are talking about, and I go back and forth.

Here is me skin bald:

(this is me drunken out of my mind immediately after a performance )

In the background you can see another skinhead who has been one for ten years -- his hair is longer than mine, of course (!). (the person over my left shoulder in the flight; the person over my right is just a close mate... i am posing with my friend's fiancee)

Old Mar 2nd, 2006, 01:28 AM       
On a sidenote: Kahl....

What bands do u like?

Do u ever listen to RAC?

You do know the term freshcut, but I do not know.. Were you really a skin?

Old Mar 2nd, 2006, 01:37 AM       
BTW... I like how it is supposed to bother me that folks on i-mockery.com think I am a shithead.

It does not bother me, and I will keep making myself 'easy to make fun of' and 'a victim' or whatever u want to call it until I get inexlicably bored.

But it is never boring here because I can always have a laugh.
Pharaoh is probably a spambot
Old Mar 2nd, 2006, 09:03 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn
If you're a four year skinhead why do you still have hair? Isn't that generally reserved for fresh cuts? I think you're a faker, and I'm sure whoever the other skinheads you hang out with are too.
I don't know about American skinheads but the original 1960s British skinheads were never shaved completely bald, they usually got a number four cut at the barbers.

Look at this photo of 1960s London skinheads, the look was very short and neat but not a 'Kojak'. It's surprising how long their hair was back then, but you have to take into consideration that other men all had longish hair over their ears at that time.

Pharaoh is probably a spambot
Old Mar 2nd, 2006, 09:31 AM       
Skinheads now sometimes have it completely shaved, but slightly longer hair is still a full skinhead look, it's a personal choice.

Old Mar 2nd, 2006, 09:43 AM       
Yeah, Pharoah sums it up.
Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old Mar 2nd, 2006, 10:15 AM       
Quote:
I am getting older in the future.
come on! we need an 'intelligent sentences' sticky.
Mocker
Old Mar 2nd, 2006, 10:25 AM       
It takes work, though. Max can attest to that.

And this guy would be more difficult than Vince. Vince pops in every now and then, says one thing, and is back to the hospital for another 6 months.

Kitty is prolific.
Old Mar 2nd, 2006, 10:36 AM       
Plus, Vinth came righht out and said he talked in intelligent sentences, which gave me a rubric under which to collect him.

I agree, KiddyLit coughs up many gems along with his teeth. If someone can find me a good premiss under which to classify his work, I'll see what I can do. I certainly find his use of language intriguing.

Oh and

"I am so excited to be alive and I have the greatest nights, and I enjoy every moment, and I seize it, and I never retreat and never give in, and I am going to always be winning."

Two words: Crystal Meth.
Mocker
Old Mar 2nd, 2006, 10:40 AM       
Kulturkampf: "I am fucking living, man, fucking living!"

I like that theme.
Old Mar 2nd, 2006, 11:20 AM       
That's not bad Kev. All it's gonna take is one slow work day.