Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 03:45 PM       
omg spoilers
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 16th, 2011, 04:10 AM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 16th, 2011, 04:19 AM       
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 16th, 2011, 06:42 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Deathly hallows part 2. started sweating through my eyes when alan rickman died.
Did you collect it in a flask when you did?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 16th, 2011, 08:58 AM       
And let someone know all my secrets??? It would drive them mad with swagger.
aint nobody

All Hail Duke is probably a spambot
Old Jul 16th, 2011, 03:33 PM       
the bad seed

-classic
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 16th, 2011, 11:06 PM       
Saw Thor and man it was dang forgettable. The fun was mostly imagining the lead as a euro fantasy metal head living it up.

I guess I would have to read some Thor to really enjoy it. idk
aint nobody

Old Jul 17th, 2011, 10:29 AM       
the kids are all right

good movie
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 17th, 2011, 12:15 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 17th, 2011, 12:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy View Post
Saw Thor and man it was dang forgettable. The fun was mostly imagining the lead as a euro fantasy metal head living it up.

I guess I would have to read some Thor to really enjoy it. idk
You pretty much deacribed rock and roll nightmare. Piece of 80's terribleness.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 17th, 2011, 07:32 PM       
I just saw most of Microcosmos. Really neat nature documentary as it doesn't explain the motives or what is even going on. There are some parts where it seems to drag on but it's alright. Awesome parts
SPOILERS
SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SHIT!!!
[spoilers]I started rooting for a ladybug getting it on mainly because he was having a hard time getting a grip! Then there was a puddle with ants surrounding it. One of them looked up to check the surrounding and resumed drinking. I couldn't help but imagine an ant sized crocodile lunging and dragging him underneath when the camera cut off.[/spoilers]

And sadly my god damn computer can't do HD streaming without it being unbearable. Fuck you 3 year old computer. I don't have money for you. (

Last edited by Shyandquietguy : Jul 17th, 2011 at 10:25 PM.
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Jul 18th, 2011, 05:58 AM       
I just bought Fisher King and that Larry Flint movie with Woody Harrelson. Don't remember anything about either of them. I'll post my opinion later when I have watched them. Stay tuned and try not to shit your pants from the excitement.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 18th, 2011, 02:36 PM       
About to watch Subway. Have immensely high hopes for it. I don't think I'll be disappointed.

Lingonberry pancakes
Old Jul 19th, 2011, 04:51 PM       
People vs. Larry Flynt was pretty good. Seemed like there were a lot of scenes missing, though. The whole movie was in fast forward. It still worked, but I would have liked if the movie was a bit longer.

Suprisingly, I really liked Courtney Love's performance. Especially towards the end. But then again, how hard it is for her to play a junkie.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 09:59 AM       
I actually enjoyed Deep Inside Annie Sprinkle. In a non-sex way. She's really charismatic.

And also apparently now has a Doctorate.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 10:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
About to watch Subway. Have immensely high hopes for it. I don't think I'll be disappointed.
It was one of the most beautiful movies I've ever seen. I was so sad when it had to end. I don't think I can watch it ever again.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 10:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Melvin View Post

Suprisingly, I really liked Courtney Love's performance. Especially towards the end. But then again, how hard it is for her to play a junkie.
I always thought she should have gotten the Nancy Spungen role in "Sid and Nancy", instead of just a bit part.
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 10:39 PM       
Adjustment bureau. Horrible acting but still an interesting movie nonetheless
Lingonberry pancakes
Old Jul 22nd, 2011, 05:48 PM       
Fisher King

Remember when Terry Gilliam made good movies? Yeah, this is one of them. Just pure awesomeness.
aint nobody

Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 03:20 PM       
silence of the lambs

-just as good as ever
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 24th, 2011, 02:21 PM       
Insidious creeped me out a few times but all in all it was a lame movie.
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 24th, 2011, 02:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geggy View Post
Adjustment bureau. Horrible acting but still an interesting movie nonetheless

Is that the movie where Matt Damon is running?