Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 12th, 2008, 09:53 AM       
Not that it matters too much; Los Angeles or San Diego, they still suck.
You may already be there.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 13th, 2008, 09:54 PM       
So, it's the Pistons vs ..... in the East.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old May 13th, 2008, 11:38 PM       
If the Cavs can take 1 win out of Boston they've got this thing locked up. Wait a sec...If the Celtics take 1 out of Cleveland, then they've got this thing locked up as well...Who's it gonna be kiddos?
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old May 16th, 2008, 02:21 PM       
Dear Spurs,

Please die.

KTHNX
MattJack

PS Robert Horry, you are a son of a bitch.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old May 16th, 2008, 02:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJack View Post
Dear Spurs,

Please die.

KTHNX
MattJack

PS Robert Horry, you are a son of a bitch.
You may get your wish, they might die soon, though it will likely be from old age
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old May 17th, 2008, 05:12 AM       
The Cavs and Celts are tied up. Given the current trend as of late in the playoffs, the Celts will win the series and will continue to soak up all of the media attention.

PS - To hell with "the gay 3".
after enough bourbon ...
Old May 17th, 2008, 09:21 AM       
...and Minneapolis goes to the West finals again.

Talk about gay....
after enough bourbon ...
Old May 18th, 2008, 08:38 PM       
Fuck the Celtics.

I have no one left to root for, except maybe the Hornets. If they can get by the Lakers.
Beloved Cunt
Old May 18th, 2008, 10:07 PM       
Yeah, I really wanted to see the Celtics go down. Now it's up to Detroit to do the deed. I'm also rooting for Charlotte to to face the Pistons in the Finals.
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old May 20th, 2008, 06:38 AM       
nba season is over for you guys, move along now
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old May 20th, 2008, 07:16 AM       
The Celts aren't in yet. If they keep playing below their potential like this, the Pistons could knock them off. That said, i still think the Celtics are going to the finals, but now I believe, as Dennis Green would say, "THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE"
say what now?
Old May 20th, 2008, 08:42 AM       
Ray allen sure found a hell of a time to go on a slump. Hopefully he will break out in this series and give pistons a whipping otherwise there will be trouble fo' the celts.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old May 20th, 2008, 06:14 PM       
Truth be told I think this next series the Celtics will turn it on like fire. Too bad for them the Lakers will likely beat them in the end though. They are going to be too beaten up for a matchup with LA I think.
say what now?
Old May 21st, 2008, 10:29 AM       
After the celts' performance last night, i think the series will most likely go 5-6 games, celts take all. They'll have to win at least one on the road, dammit. Winning one on the road would feel like winning the champ.

Dunno about lakers beating the celts in the finals, though, considering the celts owned the lakers, beating them by double digits twice over the reg season but then its an entirely different atmosphere in the postseason, so who knows
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old May 23rd, 2008, 06:44 AM       
Honestly, I think the Celts will be too gassed for the finals. It will most likely go 7 games, and had they not had to go 7 in the 2 previous series, I would be in agreement with you, but the Lakers are different post season than they are regular season. Kobe has shown he can drop 80 in a game when it needs to happen, and while I don't expect him to hit 80 against the Celtics, I don't think 50 is out of the question for him, add to the fact that he has help around him now that is worth a crap, and you have a tough challenge.

Truth be told, I would rather see Boston win it than LA, I just don't feel in my heart right now that they can win the finals.
after enough bourbon ...
Old May 23rd, 2008, 05:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geggy View Post
After the celts' performance last night, i think the series will most likely go 5-6 games, celts take all. They'll have to win at least one on the road, dammit. Winning one on the road would feel like winning the champ.
Uh, now they need to win 2 games on the road to close it out in 5 games.
Beloved Cunt
Old May 23rd, 2008, 10:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Uh, now they need to win 2 games on the road to close it out in 5 games.
Once again Garnett goes home without a championship.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old May 26th, 2008, 11:08 PM       
They are who we thought they were!!!
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
Oozes machismo
Old May 26th, 2008, 11:14 PM       
It's going to be a 7 game series between the Celts and Pistons if Detroit can hold on for the next 5:00 minutes.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old May 28th, 2008, 11:18 AM       
Guess why I am happy, guys?

Oozes machismo
Old May 28th, 2008, 05:54 PM       
Spurs/Lakers game 4, final shot by Brent Barry...

I think he was fouled, I think it was a huge no-call, and I think had it been Kobe or a flopper like Ginobli it would've been called. The Spurs only have themselves to blame for being down 3-1, but that doesn't excuse Joey "I hate Tim Duncan and the San Antonio Spurs" Crawford for watching a guy get mugged and not making the call.

END RANT
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old May 28th, 2008, 11:38 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by GADZOOKS View Post
Guess why I am happy, guys?
Because you are pleased with your snazzy new avatar?

Because finally milk is cheaper per gallon than gas is?

Because those bastards, they blew it up, damn them, damn them all to hell?
Oozes machismo
Old May 29th, 2008, 03:40 AM       
Anyone else think that 'Sheed will be sitting out game 7?