Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 11:30 AM       
he had a heart attack right before he made the touch down

apparently he had a congenital heart problem which is what made him so small
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 12:14 PM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 02:06 PM       
Sometimes, cleaning your desktop feels like you've been cleaning the house.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 02:23 PM       
lol, yeah. I have a folder on my desktop just called DESKTOP STUFF though. I feel like I should have just named it THE ATTIC.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 02:30 PM       
You mean THAT desktop!
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 02:31 PM       
I have eleven thousand mp3s, game shortcuts, government pdfs, short stories, and Disney movies on it. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IS IN THESE WORD FILES.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 02:33 PM       
I refuse to have a desk. I hate desks. The school supplied one I had when I stayed there served only to bring my minifridge up an additional four feet.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 03:20 PM       
My problems with desks is I can never find any with the right amount and placement of drawers, nooks, and desk space to hold all my shit I somehow accumulate.
Seriously, I have cds, gloves, knives, bullet casings, flashlights, movies, and hardware on and in my desk. Where the hell do I even get this shit?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 03:57 PM       
You need an armoire LS.

Final Fantasy XI tought me how to organize my stuff way better than life lessons ever had.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 04:10 PM       
My desk looks like it's from the house of a methamphetamine addict. It's full of random trinkets that I've picked up from flea-markets, I'm pretty sure every container on it has been used as an ash-tray at least once, there's bottles of ink and paint, soup cans full of drawing pens that I haven't touched in months, and empty cigarette packs and tobacco pouches galore!

I need help.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 04:14 PM       
I've always been obsessively neat, and that's slowly going to hell. I have no choice
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 04:17 PM       
The funny thing is that I used to keep my desk relatively clean, save for the trinkets and pens, but I've been having insomnia problems (I somehow manage to lose track of the time and fall asleep around three in the morning) and everything else has gone straight to hell.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
Unfunny Python Reference
Ex Leper is probably a real personEx Leper is probably a real person
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 09:10 PM       
I have a bad habit of deleting everything when it gets too cluttered.
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 10:17 PM       
I keep my desktop clean and organized, but my actual desk is a complete mess.
So I can find my Halloween clip-art from 1995 in seconds, and it can take an hour to find my car keys. I've got my priorities straight.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 11:14 PM       
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 11:50 PM       
I found this one at a goodwill for 25 cents! YOUR LOSS GOODWILL!
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 12:03 AM       
So how many of you are willing to get into a TF2 penisfight now that it is free for my hoboass to play?
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 12:08 AM       
I'd love to join in, but I'm on a cheap laptop and my desktop is six years old.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 12:09 AM       
Sure, I'm up. CaptainFlameGore
Mocker

Old Jun 24th, 2011, 01:08 AM       
I am now curious.

How many people on here would tell me "Good for you, doing it is bad for your health" if I said I have never done any non-prescribed drugs in my life.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 01:20 AM       
man prescribed drugs are bad for you too

just don't overdo whatever it is you do
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 02:29 AM       
People say that I'm "perma-stoned," but unless I'm under a lot of real or perceived stress I usually manage to avoid using too much of whatever substance I'm on.

I'd go with what Willie says! Everything in moderation!
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 02:41 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto View Post
Everything in moderation!
Except for huuuuuuugs

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 03:12 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy View Post
I am now curious.

How many people on here would tell me "Good for you, doing it is bad for your health" if I said I have never done any non-prescribed drugs in my life.
I would. Here, have some complimentary mockerzugs to wash down with the appraisal.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 03:14 AM