Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 06:28 PM       
I think I need to go pray.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 07:04 PM       
Well, I welcomed in the new year and the start of my 24th year by frantically letting the cat in when the fireworks started going off, whilst wearing my pyjamas.

I am also completely sober.
Badass.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 07:17 PM       
Man I've been drinking since the Samoans had the New Year.

:drunk
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 07:27 PM       
There's nothing to drink in this house besides gnarly wine

and people

worst new years everrr
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 10:18 PM       
Happy birthday Shrub

I drank the last of the whiskey in an attempt to kill whatever evil upper respiratory infection has been incubating and plotting to ruin my week. It was pretty good but now I have nothing.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 03:08 AM       
Happy new years fuckers.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 03:31 AM       
HAPPY NEW YEAR SHRUB, I MISS YOU.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 09:15 AM       
baby's first speeding ticket

over a decade of driving too fast and not getting caught. finally over. dang.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 09:25 AM       
I have the flu. Like the actual, report-to-the-health-department, this-is-what-the-government-warned-you-about, doctor-shoves-swabs-up-your-nose-and-shakes-his-head-sadly, influenza A.

It sucks. It sucks mightily. I think I can feel the individual nerve cells in my teeth writhing in agony.

I'm allergic to the preservative in flu shots and couldn't get one, so I guess I lost this particular round of russian roulette. If you're not allergic to eggs or thimerosal, get your fucking flu shot. Chances of becoming a walking phlegm-bucket go down to about 10%.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 07:41 PM       
i havent gotten a flu shot in 10+ years :/
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 10:28 PM       
They're not for everyone, but if it helps you, do it.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 06:15 PM       
We took sophia for pictures toward the end of the day. She wouldn't smile for the camera so instead of the camera guy making bird noises or other stupid sounds he just started yelling at her. He was also asian so it came out like

"hey.....HEY! Little girl. HEY! You look now!"

My gf was like "alright tadao thats not working."
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 07:29 PM       
I bet if I pulled out my tiny wiener she would laugh.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 09:38 AM       
Can you wrap it in one of those blankets too?
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 02:08 PM       
Shit nigga he can tie it in a knot, he can tie it in a bow.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 05:46 PM       
so i got this shirt for christmas to wear aspajamas and it says YOU GOT SERVED which is kinda totally random

but today my friend asked me to serve his divorce papers for him

maybe there isa god
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 11:36 PM       
I really wanted that Stay Puft Marshmallow Man pajama thing as a christmas/chanukah gift and didn't get it

I was sort of disappointed. Now I've got to find and buy it mydamnself.

Edit: This. I'mma ordering it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 02:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
so i got this shirt for christmas to wear aspajamas and it says YOU GOT SERVED which is kinda totally random

but today my friend asked me to serve his divorce papers for him

maybe there isa god
Make sure to wear it backwards so that she can read it as you walk away.
BANNED

Old Jan 10th, 2013, 01:05 AM       
hahahahaaha
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 06:47 AM       
totes backwards and you gotta throw your arms up and point to it with both thumbz. then give hher the finger. Owned.!!!

went to a reptile expo. bought another 8 juvenile tarantulas. this is one of them.
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 11:49 AM       
how many do you have in total?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 12:15 PM       
8+
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 06:19 PM       
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 10:11 PM       
I listened to Bowie's "Low" for the first time, and as someone who never really got into Bowie I started to enjoy it more than I expected to. But then why does Brian Eno have to ruin it with his ambient bullshit in the album's second half

Just like Talking Heads' Remain in Light. Eno sucks

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 07:48 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
8+
8 + 10 = 18

17 juveniles, 1 adult
plus a bunch of other spiders from around here
and currently ~60 baby wolf spiders