Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Astartes is probably a spambot
Old Jan 10th, 2007, 01:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus
The "late" Roger Barr? Is there something you aren't telling us?
Not at all. I used it in the sense of "the one and only", or thereabouts...
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Jan 10th, 2007, 02:07 PM       
That doesn't help!

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 10th, 2007, 02:22 PM       
Maybe he's saying he came back to life to haunt us on a message board-- much like jesus!
Also if roger barr isn't dead yet maybe he's also saying he traveled back in time after he died.

Those are my only suggestions
I b Willies Cookie Tester
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Jan 13th, 2007, 07:50 PM       
kahl .. ya know what I have to say to that? BLAH!

yup that is all there is ..
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Jan 13th, 2007, 11:20 PM       
WHOA HEY! LENOR'S BACK WITH HER ZANY RAMBLINGS!
I b Willies Cookie Tester
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Jan 16th, 2007, 05:34 AM       
Sniper .. go hump a tree!

-hows that for my awesome wittyness bitch-
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 16th, 2007, 10:18 AM       
Hello, Lenor. Just thought I'd drop by and remind you that there's an 'i' in 'wittiness'.
Out of his element.
DehydratedPorkMan is probably a spambot
Old Jan 16th, 2007, 10:57 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn
Maybe he's saying he came back to life to haunt us on a message board-- much like jesus!
Also if roger barr isn't dead yet maybe he's also saying he traveled back in time after he died.

Those are my only suggestions
He's not Jesus?

All my dreams...

"At that moment an unending stream of traffic crossed over the bridge."
ineffable

sadie is probably a spambot
Old Jan 16th, 2007, 11:19 AM       
are you one of those irritating people who say everything they think?
Out of his element.
Old Jan 16th, 2007, 01:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadie
are you one of those irritating people who say everything they think?
I love you.

Apparently.

And since this is the thread about knowing everyone, I would like to say that since I've already established myself to you as an asshole, I do not like to be provoked, so if you keep responding to everything I say and telling me I'm irritating or any other euphamism for calling me an asshole, I'll just keep talking. So if you want me to shut up, don't say anything. You're not the only one. Okay? Thanks.

dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Jan 16th, 2007, 01:38 PM       
Go suck on a bonnet, you big baby

Out of his element.
Old Jan 16th, 2007, 01:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by GADZOOKS
See? I'm an asshole.

Gadzooks, when you go to Panera Bread, do they leave the deli paper on your turkey sandwich, too? Because I hate that. I think it's a strechy piece of lettuce. And then I say, "Hey, I don't want stretchy lettuce. Wait a second, this is paper! Fuck you, Panera Bread. If I want a paper and turkey sandwich I would go to Paper Sandwich Bread, not Panera Bread."

MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Jan 23rd, 2007, 03:42 PM       
shut up porky
Stone Pants Rabbit
Cosmo Electrolux is probably a spambot
Old Jan 26th, 2007, 03:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by DehydratedPorkMan
Quote:
Originally Posted by GADZOOKS
See? I'm an asshole.
I wouldn't say that you're an asshole....I'm thinking you're leaning more towards the dribbling, brain damaged side of stupid...with a healthy dose of american ignorance thrown in for good measure.
craptastic
orezona is probably a spambot
Old Jan 26th, 2007, 06:23 PM       
What's the typical responce to a newbie?

The better part of my day I avoid doing any actual work at my job like the plauge. There's a fine line between being productive and doing jack shit, however usually I ignore that line altogether and read movie reviews on i-mockery.

For my 28th birthday my wife got me a lego tie fighter. I was pleased that the little lego Darth Vader's light saber would light up if you pressed down on his head. I'm not a huge toy nut, because most of the time I'd rather be out on my skateboard trying with all my mighty skill to hurt myself in new and interesting ways.

Yeah, my name's Andy as well. Andy is the name all the idiot characters on TV and in movies have...
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 26th, 2007, 06:32 PM       
Each newcomer embodies a magical realm of new and exciting possibilities for eternal hatred. Except for Tithonus, because he's fucking awesome.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 26th, 2007, 06:38 PM       
I don't really like him that much because I picture him slowly and deliberately eatting small pieces of cheese on expensive plastic reusable toothpicks and he spent hours slowly and deliberately slicing the cheese into small bite sized cheese bits and then places them in the hat in his avatar and walks to some posh poetry reading and sits there and eats them slowly and deliberately but doesn't SHARE

also all the poetry is about the stock exchange.

i do like his tattoo though and usually i think tattoos are lame.
Ancient Mariner
Old Jan 26th, 2007, 06:42 PM       
Replace "cheese" with "human appendages" and you'll be on the right track.

Seriously, though, the guy is colossal.
BANNED

Old Jan 26th, 2007, 06:44 PM       
I don't think you understand the significance of cheese.
Ancient Mariner
Old Jan 26th, 2007, 06:45 PM       
I don't think your mother understands the significance of cheese.

Hold on, wait, "your mother" should be in caps. YOUR MOTHER.
BANNED

Old Jan 26th, 2007, 06:50 PM       
dude my mother makes cheese from breastmilk i think she understands more than you do you used cheese cloth.
Ancient Mariner
Old Jan 26th, 2007, 06:52 PM       
Dammit, foiled.
BANNED

Old Jan 26th, 2007, 06:55 PM       
Dont you mean BOILED
Ancient Mariner
Old Jan 26th, 2007, 06:56 PM       
DAMN YOUR WORDPLAY.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 26th, 2007, 08:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn
I don't really like him that much because I picture him slowly and deliberately eatting small pieces of cheese on expensive plastic reusable toothpicks and he spent hours slowly and deliberately slicing the cheese into small bite sized cheese bits and then places them in the hat in his avatar and walks to some posh poetry reading and sits there and eats them slowly and deliberately but doesn't SHARE.
this is why you should be in mock wars :<