Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 2nd, 2012, 06:30 PM        Going for my nutrition cert, losing weight like crazy
Mainly because it all scares the crap out of me but also it's nice to say here for extra credit I'm smaller.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 2nd, 2012, 09:07 PM       
Shave your head, get some sunglasses, wear a suit

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 2nd, 2012, 09:18 PM       
I'm not good at the mirror poses or the pony jokes
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 3rd, 2012, 01:19 AM       
but do you hate cheeseburgers
teacup of sunshine
Old May 3rd, 2012, 07:37 AM       
I can share a planet with cheeseburgers.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 3rd, 2012, 07:38 AM       
How did this turn into the Let's Rip on Chojin in Absentia thread
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 4th, 2012, 01:17 PM       
we all know that chojin is king cocksucker at anything involving weight loss or being fat or being a musclejerk
teacup of sunshine
Old May 4th, 2012, 10:02 PM       
mine is mainly my homework

you can eat whatever you want. I don't know how many calories are in cock.
BANNED

Old May 5th, 2012, 12:50 PM       
you should focus on your homework some more if you dont know how many calories are in chicken
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 7th, 2012, 12:00 AM       
Just give 110% I guess.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 11th, 2012, 02:19 PM       
How much do you weigh right now?
teacup of sunshine
Old May 11th, 2012, 06:26 PM       
Too much
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 12th, 2012, 03:01 PM       
I lost 35 lbs since february by giving up pop, rollerblading once a week and sticking people with s words.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 14th, 2012, 12:35 AM       
We need a pic of you in a dress on the double

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
BANNED

Old May 14th, 2012, 03:37 AM       
you dont even need a wig
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old May 14th, 2012, 09:53 PM       
I've lost 21lbs. since March 3 doing P90x and running 2+ miles 6 days a week. Lost 3 inches on my waist and went from a M-L shirt to a small. Shit is good.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 17th, 2012, 07:15 PM       
Cool.

I have one class to go. I don't miss meat or dairy at all- was already about 98% vegetarian. Yesterday I had a slice of turkey after no animal products for a month and a half and I felt like I was gonna freakin' die. I swear I could feel my gallbladder throbbing.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 30th, 2012, 03:02 PM       
25 lbs lost so far. On me, that's 1 shirt size and 4 pant sizes. Oddly enough, my joints hurt worse than when they were carrying the extra weight- but then, I have hellacious arthritis and it could be the extra activity. Last week I tried to average two three-mile walks on the beach a day, and that sand was packed hard like cement.

If I can get my ass in gear and get my two final papers (thesis lite) done, I graduate next week.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 1st, 2012, 07:25 PM       
Good work Kitsa. Losing weight and getting off your ass is fun.

I ran my fist 5K last weekend. The competition wasnt that great as I managed to finish 2nd with a time of 23:04. Not bad considering I only started running on March 3.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:16 PM       
Excellent.

My walk this morning was short because my feet hurt like all hell. Can't figure out what the problem is there...tried different shoes, tried inserts, tried special shoes that corrected supination...but they ache to the point where I just say, "fuck this", and head home.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 24th, 2012, 03:27 PM       
Weight loss has stalled- strict 1200 cal/day diet, but hard to exercise right now. Ate some hush puppies at Long John Silvers and about puked- weird how your system changes.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 05:35 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 08:26 PM       
Absolutely fatdancing cats, Tadao, that's an excellent point.

30 lbs down. I still feel pretty fat so I can't figure it out. I must be a slightly smaller version of the same fat self.