Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 11:59 PM       
do i have to have sex with you

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 12:03 AM       
Nah, thanks for the offer though. It's in your mail.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 12:56 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
Nah, thanks for the offer though. It's in your mail.
(pssst... tell him the sex is my department)
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 01:39 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy View Post
PS: I am sorry but I can't think of too many physical oriented humor here.
Your national sport team of choice nyuk nyuk.

EDIT: Christ, that was fucking late.

Last edited by Zhukov : Sep 26th, 2011 at 01:42 AM. Reason: Must remember to make sure I'm on the last page
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 01:55 AM       
lol

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 05:21 AM       
I've been considering joining the military but then i realized they'd probably frown on my womanly good looks
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 07:16 AM       
The military's great. I will never regret the time I've spent with my comrades in this shithole of a country. That being said, I don't know how people can make it their career. It's such a simple life...99% of it is showing up at the right place at the right time and in the right uniform. I personally desire more outta life then just that.

It's a good way to mature as a young person. I joined as a nineteen year old douche whose young dumb and full of cum. I'm now twenty-two and I'm still a douche, but a douche with some awesome war stories...and the Post 9/11 GI Bill to boot.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 07:32 AM       
I just got off of mid-tour leave about two months ago...so not as bad as one would think.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 03:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by HickMan View Post
I'm part of 1/16 infantry out of Fort Riley, Kansas. Alls I can say is my unit's attached to some special ops guys and sometimes it totally kicks butt and other times it totally doesn't. And yes, now I have to kill the internet.
My friend is home on leave too but he's based out of Fort Campbell, TN.
DON'T F WITH ME
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 04:33 PM       
Fort Campbell is actually in Kentucky

Leave is great, though. It was easily the best two weeks of my year.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 06:02 PM       
That makes sense then, he said it was right on the borderline but I couldn't remember which state it actually was.
Salticidae!
b_squared is probably a real personb_squared is probably a real person
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 06:34 PM       
Nobody called you three days later. That's when you went all drama queen posting about your bloody rectum and how you were going to kill yourself unless we call.

Now sit in the corner and play with your clay.
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 06:52 PM       
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 06:59 PM       
Pram, if you didn't hate on mexicans and other races that aren't white so much, maybe you'd be taken seriously.
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 07:29 PM       
If you're referring to those three posts in Loveline, a mod did that.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 08:37 PM       
Yeah of course, just like you did everything else on here as a "character."

Get bent you fucking child molester.
Banned

Old Sep 26th, 2011, 08:50 PM       
Shy, it's not fair to be typecast as something I'm not just because a mod had a problem with me.

Also, where did this child molesting thing come from? You don't make any sense.
Banned

Old Sep 26th, 2011, 08:52 PM       
I didn't do anything here that was particularly bad. If you're going to pick on someone, at least pick on someone who deserves ridicule. I just tell jokes and make animated GIFs.
The Glum Cunt
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 09:15 PM       
You're an asshole and a suck up Don Carlson. On top of that, there are rumors of you being a racist pedophile which makes me uncomfortable with your presence. On top of that, you lie. First you say that you are unable to be hired due to a thread here. Then you say you're just kidding about that. Then you threaten the president with rape. It's just one thing after another and all you bring is drama, Pram. And what's this I hear about you poisoning a church choir?
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 09:36 PM       
Dammit Pram, I know you think i-mockery is holding your career back but I am going to just flat out say it:

Do you really want to work for a company who would actually take i-mockery.com, and not even the articles, but the forums, seriously?

Would you buy product from a company that said, "I get all my employee background checks done on i-mockery.com"?

You saying the forums have put your career in jeopardy is bullshit and everyone but you knows it.

EDIT: The hilarious thing is some people are probably thinking, "No Pent, telling Pram that will pull the curtain back" But he won't believe me anyway so it doesn't matter
Banned

Old Sep 26th, 2011, 10:06 PM       
No, no, I KNOW that!

I just don't want people calling me a racist and a pedophile when I steal peoples' cars and run them over for insurance money. It's not that you're calling me a criminal that bothers me, it's the fact that you're accusing me of the type of crimes I don't do.

For instance, racism: why pick on one or two "minority" races when you can just pick on the white devil? HOME RUN! I'm starting a campaign to hang white people from maple trees. Fucking white people, there's too many of them. And they're lazy, too. When was the last time you ever saw a white person picking berries in the fields? Also, who owns those fields? Whitey does. Doesn't pay his immigrant workers enough, either.

Not only does ol' Paleface screw over all the other races, but he doesn't even know what color he is. He calls himself white. He's PEACH WITH SOME GREEN IN IT.

Also, pedophilia: it would be a lot of WORK to fit a FREAKISHLY LARGE PENIS in a little girl or boy. If I wanted a small hole, I'd fuck a midget with their mouth open. Hell, I'm having a hard enough time getting in fat girls, and they have larger cunts than the skinny ones. My only hope of ever getting laid is meeting a giantess with a 12 inch gash.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 10:10 PM       
Not to mention you did the equivilent of shitting in a neighbors backyard and then demand you be best buds with them.

So you admit that you think black people hate whites on the spot?

Way to go captain progressive.

Edit: Why did Pram Maven not feel satisfied with his first sexual encounter?

Because he discovered she had a rape fetish.