Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Aug 29th, 2011, 06:54 AM       
Finished Deus Ex HR. I guess I´ll play it again on Hard, then switch back to Xenoblade until Dead Island and Spacemarine get here next week...
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 29th, 2011, 11:33 AM       
I'm waiting on reviews for dead island before I buy since the next few months are going to be video game heavy events for me.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Aug 29th, 2011, 12:38 PM       
I thought it was kinda weird how much emphasis the ads put on them holding guns, when all the things I read about the game emphasized that there would be very few guns, and focused on melee combat.
But that's just my weird observation.
As for the Borderlands plot: There's a big ol' hidden Vault full of treasure rumored for generations. You and your party are looking for it. Stuff happens along the way.
Spoilers!
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 29th, 2011, 12:58 PM       
Spoilers!
drifting in the void
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 01:04 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
I'm waiting on reviews for dead island before I buy since the next few months are going to be video game heavy events for me.
I can just go and get it since I don´t have to pay full price for it AND one of my best friends is my Zombie go-to guy, whatever it is with zombies, he´s the man you need for coop and stuff...we´re both actually :D

I guess if Z-Day really comes someday we´ll die like everybody else but we´d have fun while fleeing our impending doom
The Glum Cunt
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 01:54 AM       
Yeah, and when the apocalypse comes I'll be ready because I played lots of doom as a kid.

Of course both things have about the same chance of actually happening.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 01:56 AM       
Quote:
Yeah, and when the apocalypse comes I'll be ready because I played lots of doom as a kid.

UM ONLY IF THE APOCALYPSE TAKES PLACE ON MARS, JEEZ.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 02:39 AM       
I've been playing Borderlands like a mofo and will not be surprised if I come out with a complexion of a ten year long meth user.

Good god, this eight dollar thing saved my week off.
drifting in the void
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 03:11 AM       
Quote:

But the Inca!!!...Wait...Maya!
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 03:30 AM       
Turns out that Borderlands multiplayer isn't much fun at all. I tend to take things slow, while my friends are practically playing a goddamn speed run with all the quests. I had to reset my skills, because what the fuck is the point of setting up to heal teammates if they won't stand still for a second?
God, I haven't been this stressed at a team game in a long time.
The Glum Cunt
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 03:38 AM       
It's not that fun because your friends are retarded. Me and my buddies took it slow, let everyone read the quest notes, split loot evenly and never got far ahead. Good luck beating Crawmerax if you guys aren't able to work together.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 03:40 AM       
Yeah, you definitely don't want to try coop in a game like that unless you have someone willing to experience the game along with you, rather than guys blazing through the slow parts to get loot.

Token Bleeding Heart
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 03:44 AM       
It's really disappointing. I might just be overreacting right now, though, so I'm going to stop playing for a bit and try again when I'm not stressed so much.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 04:00 PM       
but then your other dudes are gonna have higher level than your dude.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 06:04 PM       
by the middle point my character was pretty much sweating bullets for infinite ammo my turret healed me so i was pretty much unkillable

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 11:45 PM       
I got an awesome shotty which has saved my ass by second wind so many times that it's not even funny.

Borderlands is literally the closest I'll get to being up to date gaming wise.

In the mean time I'm trying to ID my mobo so hopefully I won't have to go through replacing that just so I can be an inch or two more relevant without killing my savings.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 07:06 PM       
I'm most of the way through Fallout 2 now. I don't know what I'll play next, but I dug out my copy of STALKER, and I got a mouse for my laptop, so I could finally play games with MattJack and Sam on Steam.

That was very funny. Well done.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 12:05 AM       
IF YOU TOLD US YOUR STEAM NAME, BRAH.
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 12:14 AM       
Its probably Zomboid.

Maybe.
The Unicorn
Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 12:23 AM       
NICK, YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH.
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 12:37 AM       
IM JUST GOING OFF HIS XBLA TAG

OOPS
Token Bleeding Heart
Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 03:17 AM       
Bought myself a 3DS. So far I love it; it's sleek, shiny, and has a bunch of neat features.
Still playing Borderlands; it got better for a bit, but now that we're playing Moxxi's Underdome Riot, it's gotten much much worse. My best mate, playing Mordechai, is generally cool; we work together well, and he stands still so I can actually use my healing abilities with him.
My other friend, playing Lilith, got his hands on several obscenely powerful guns with x4 elemental chances. So, he's now just zipping across the stadium, exploding stuff, taking all the kills, and generally being an ass. I finally stopped trying to heal and revive him because fuck it.
Also, if anyone's up for some Borderlands, Killing Floor, or TF2, my Steam is lordsappington. Yaaay
The Glum Cunt
Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 04:58 AM       
I wouldn't do Moxxi ever again. it was about 4 hours of stupidness just to beat one room completely at the highest level. It's probably one of the worst dlc addons. But it's ok because the rest of the borderlands dlc is some of the best dlc.
Token Bleeding Heart
Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 11:38 AM       
I really like it so far. Moxxi is hilarious, but as usual I'm not getting drops worth shit.
As an interesting side note, this was posted from my shiny new 3ds. Turns out you can even stream netflix!
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 11:43 AM       
I'm convinced that the 3DS is just a ploy to fuck with people's depth perception such that they get into horrible, lethal accidents, thus culling the world population of the lesser among us.