Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 12:44 PM       
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 12:45 PM       
JOIKS
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 01:16 PM       

This is as close to lobsters as I get darlin.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 01:35 PM       
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 01:41 PM       
Pimp status with the lobster claws.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 01:55 PM       
Those were the days .....
You may already be there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 03:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeonbrownies View Post
i dont wanna be a dick about this... but enthused isnt a word. though if its in the pickledictionary, ill gladly add it to mine.
What?
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 03:53 PM       
i'm so glad everyone here is smart, i love you guys
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 03:57 PM       
STAY AWAY FROM ME JAIL BAIT!
Mocker
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 04:00 PM       
group huuuuuuuuuug
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 04:01 PM       
I love it when people who are all snotty about grammar and spelling forget to use apostrophes.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 04:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
group huuuuuuuuuug
I have to inform you that I am not legally allowed to hug you.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 08:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I have to inform you that I am not legally allowed to hug you.

Just thinking about it could get you 6 months probation.

Pervert.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 08:21 PM       
I went to the dentist today. He sandblasted my tooth instead of drilling it. That was pretty damn weird. I was spitting out sand afterward, it sticks to your tongue.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 08:38 PM       
Really, I would think it would damage the inside of your mouth too. But I'm no Dr.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 08:45 PM       
He told me to close my eyes, but there's not much else you can do. It wasn't so bad, I just had to rinse a lot. And my teeth feel all gritty. I'm trying to avoid doing anything with these front teeth because I don't want to break them again before the show, that would suck.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 08:53 PM       
I've had mucho dental work, but that's a new one on me. Is your dentist planning on putting in a crown or what?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 08:55 PM       
He's gonna primer them and put a a custom flame job on them.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 08:59 PM       
No, he was probably just trying something new because my front teeth break all the damn time.

I've got the long and complicated medical history behind me that made them weak to begin with, and every time they get filled that's more filling, less tooth, less stability. Either the fillings or my teeth break every few months, sometimes more often. The only time you will ever hear me yell motherfucker is when a tooth breaks.

He was probably trying to minimize drilling/vibration or knocking more out than he needed to, trying to keep the current patch job in there longer.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 09:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
He told me to close my eyes, but there's not much else you can do. It wasn't so bad, I just had to rinse a lot. And my teeth feel all gritty. I'm trying to avoid doing anything with these front teeth because I don't want to break them again before the show, that would suck.
My dentist used to do something like this, but I think it was some sort of gritty baking soda solution.
Mocker
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 10:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
He told me to close my eyes, but there's not much else you can do. It wasn't so bad, I just had to rinse a lot.
i know what you mean
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 10:07 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 10:21 PM       
I knew it was just a matter of time.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 10:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Why?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 10:58 PM       
Because I didn't read something dirty into that first.