Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 5th, 2005, 03:26 AM       
7999 omg omg omg
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 5th, 2005, 03:27 AM       
8000 WINNER!!!!
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Mar 5th, 2005, 03:47 AM       
I refuse to endorse this
OH GOD
Old Mar 5th, 2005, 03:59 AM       
i'll report you to the ocmmisioner
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 5th, 2005, 01:26 PM       
I've got 10000 you wait and see

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
OH GOD
Old Mar 5th, 2005, 05:40 PM       
JUST YOU WAIT 'ENRY 'IGGINS
Marine is probably a spambot
Old Mar 5th, 2005, 05:51 PM       
Get a job...
Mocker
pjalne is probably a spambot
Old Mar 5th, 2005, 06:03 PM       
Hey, how's that Castlevania fanfic coming along?
OH GOD
Old Mar 5th, 2005, 06:08 PM       
who are you telling to get a job, fourteen
Old Mar 5th, 2005, 06:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjalne
Hey, how's that Castlevania fanfic coming along?
its done since long
Mocker
Old Mar 5th, 2005, 06:54 PM       
That's good to hear! here's somemore fan fiction for you since you like it that much!

----------------

Hillary went downstairs to her private library. It was 11:30 at night. Nobody was awake, except for the ever-present security guards. She wore a white nighty, long enough to hang just past her creamy white thighs.

"Good evening, Bob" she said to one agent at the door.

"Good evening, Mrs. Clinton," Bob said in his most serious voice. He knew a couple of important facts, and she knew he knew. So Bob was treated nicely.

In the library was young Chelsea. She wore a green teddy. Her pert nipples strained at the fabric, and her hairy bush tried so very hard to reach past the bottom of the fabric. When the door of the library opened, she turned to see her mother walk in.

"Good evening, Mother," Chelsea almost giggled.

"How many times have I told you to be more serious? You are a proper young lady," Hillary responded.

Chelsea walked up to her mother and gave her a soft kiss on the cheek.

"Mom, what are you doing up?" Chelsea often spent late nights in the library, reading and preparing to rule the world when she was older.

"I just decided to take a walk," her Mother responded. "The real question is, 'What are you doing here?'"

Chelsea then decided to tell her mom something -- something that had been on her mind for a long time.

"Mom, I so often feel all alone here. I am becoming a young woman, don't you think?"

"Oh, yes, darling, you are a very attractive, vivacious young thing," Hillary said enthusiastically.

"Mom, I don't feel as though I will ever get to know anyone, or, well, kiss anyone, while I'm here. And its going to be another four years! I don't know if I will be able to take it."

Hillary leaned over to Chelsea and gave her a gentle hug. When she did, her breasts accidentially rubbed against the pert, large nipples of her only daughter. For just a minute, their eyes locked. Then Hillary made a decision. She leaned over and kissed her daughter. Not a gentle, motherly kiss -- but a real, passion-filled kiss. At first their lips just touched, as Chelsea was unaware of what was happening. Then Hillary moved her tongue to Chelsea's lips, forcing them apart.

"MOM!! What are you doing?!??" Chelsea almost screamed.

Hillary simply took her daughter by the hand and led her to the couch. Without a word, she again leaned over to kiss her teenage girl. This time, Hillary placed her warm hand against Chelsea's exposed thigh. The juices began to run in the young girl's slit. A feeling she never felt before began to overtake the girl -- and she liked it. Her mother's tongue in her mouth! Who would imagine how good it could feel...

Chelsea slowly reached out and touched her mother's breast.

"That's it, darling, take it -- touch it, feel it. I want you to love it," Hillary breathed.

Things began to move much more quickly. Hillary reached over and lifted Chelsea's green teddy off of her. Chelsea was now naked. She was not cold, but warm with excitement. Her entire body tingled at the touch of her mom's fingers. Hillary moved her hands slowly down her daughter's breasts, admiring their size, pleased at their firmness. Then she bent down and began sucking on her teen's nipples.

"Oh, Gaaad, Mom, that's unbelievable," Chelsea moaned. She could not believe what was happening, but was far too excited to ask her mom to stop.

"I want you to touch me," Hillary said. She guided her daughter's hand to her wet pussy. Chelsea felt the moist juices of her mother's cunt. Curiously, she lifted her fingers to her mouth and tasted her mother's pussy juice. That fueled her desire for more. Ravenously she leaned down and began to lick her mothers legs. Without really knowing what she was doing she began kissing her mother's cunt, frenching it like a mouth. That drove Hillary deeper into passion. Hillary stuck her finger in her mouth and began to rub Chelsea's ass. She then drove her finger into her daughter's asshole, fingering in and out while rubbing the young girl's clit with her thumb.

"Mom, mom, this feels so good. You are fucking me, mom, you are fucking your own fuckin daughter. I want to cum, mom. I want you to make me cum." Chelsea began to breathe very hard. Hillary continued to rub her daughter's clit and finger her anus.

"Chelsea, move up," Hillary commanded. Chelsea slid so that her cunt was now over her mother's mouth. Hillary began to lick her daughter, driving her tongue deep into the virgin cunt.

"Oh, Mom, I'm cumming.... Ohh, Mommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I cummmmmmmmmmmmiinnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggg!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Chelsea yelled as her body writhed in a massive orgasm.

"I want you to pee on me," Hillary said as Chelsea was in the midst of a massive orgasm. "Pee on me now!"

Chelsea let loose with a flood of yellow urine, pouring out of her and into her mother's waiting mouth. Her pee drenched Hillary's face and hair, covering her with the salty liquid. Hillary gulped as quickly as she could, turned on to the fact that her teenage daughter was peeing all over her face. Her own fingers had been working their magic on her clit, and as the pee came pouring into her open, hungry mouth, Hillary's body shook with the biggest orgasm of her life. She also loosened her bladder, peeing on herselt. Chelsea leaned backwards and twisted her body to drink her mother's yellow juice.

Finally, they turned to one another and kissed, each tasting their own urine and cum juices.

This was the first of many future encounters.

THE END
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 5th, 2005, 07:03 PM       
pjalne I think I love you.
Mocker
Old Mar 5th, 2005, 07:15 PM       
Then I want you to pee on me.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 5th, 2005, 07:24 PM       
I'm glad someone does.
Mocker
Old Mar 5th, 2005, 07:48 PM       
Oooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII''''''''''''mmmmmmmmmmmmm ccccccccccccccccccuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmiiiiiiinn nnnnnnnngggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 6th, 2005, 12:58 AM       
Hey who is hotbutteredfunk because according to his blog he is feeling "esuohlim"

Old Mar 6th, 2005, 01:08 AM       
Sometimes I like to look up my name on Google to see if the rest of the Internet talks about me behind my back.

They do.

Old Mar 6th, 2005, 04:27 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjalne
That's good to hear! here's somemore fan fiction for you since you like it that much!
my fan fiction is nothing like that!
Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old Mar 6th, 2005, 07:52 PM       
hey guys
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 6th, 2005, 08:06 PM       
did that fan fic get anyone else all hot and bothered?
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 7th, 2005, 02:34 PM       
no
Old Mar 7th, 2005, 07:57 PM       
tomorrow is my forums birthday i'm a big boy

OH GOD
Old Mar 7th, 2005, 08:05 PM       
mommy wow i'm a big kid now

beoulve913 is probably a spambot
Old Mar 7th, 2005, 08:07 PM       
Testing avatar =]
Mocker
Mr. Vagiclean is probably a spambot
Old Mar 7th, 2005, 08:23 PM       
that fan fic gave me a headache and a hard on
__"Offff all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most"Loook, its a signature.'why are there six pedals if there are only four directions?'CaboooseSports is dead, I'm his freakin ghost, deal with it.iThe following sentance is true....
The above statement was false....