Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 23rd, 2010, 10:42 AM       
CHARLIE, ITCHY AND EVEN CARFACE ARE GOIN TO HEAVEN
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jan 23rd, 2010, 10:56 AM       
Thats dog heaaven. It dont count.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 26th, 2010, 12:40 PM       
http://consumerist.com/2010/01/passe...-over-ice.html
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 26th, 2010, 12:55 PM       
Is there more to that story?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 26th, 2010, 12:58 PM       
I dunno. Just thought it was amusing.

People have been thrown off of planes for asking for ice or juice, so I was surprised when something rational happened.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 26th, 2010, 01:05 PM       
IDK, I don't think they get thrown off for asking or glass shaking or being snotty. I think they get thrown off for yelling and screaming. Maybe people have calmed down now that they know that if they cause a big commotion, they will be anal probed when they land.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jan 26th, 2010, 01:13 PM       
Tell that to the guy that might face federal charges for asking for a glass of orange juice.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 26th, 2010, 01:25 PM       
His story (what little there is of it) sounds like bullshit. He's acting all ALL I DID WAS ASK FOR ORANGE JUICE. He was told no and why and then he wouldn't just let it go. HEY DUMBFUCK THE PLANE HAS TO TAKE OFF SIT THE FUCK DOWN SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND LET ME GET THIS PLANE IN THE AIR THEN I CAN PAMPER YOU 1ST CLASS FAGGOT ASS WITH ORANGEJUICE.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 26th, 2010, 02:01 PM       
six christian women from some christian group of good doing or some shit.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 26th, 2010, 02:05 PM       
6 witnesses are 6 witnesses though. And in federal court (if it gets that far) their 'good doing' will add to their power as witnesses when his lawyer questions them on the stand. Honestly though I doubt it will get that far. I think this "Helen" person's days working for AA are numbered. Especially if they lose a dozen customers to Delta's offer of instant gold status to those who were witnesses of her attitude.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 26th, 2010, 02:08 PM       
yes i fly 1st class all the time, i still don't understand why i can't have a glass of OJ from you before we take off, this is highly unusual. HEY I DON'T LIKE THE WAY YOU ARE TALKING TO ME YOU RUDE BITCH.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 26th, 2010, 02:10 PM       
Oh I agree, her job is done. There are tons of people who are waiting for stewert jobs after the big layoffs. It's so easy to hate on airlines today that whether this guys story is completely true or not, the airline will accept blame.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 26th, 2010, 02:15 PM       
Thing is, if she was serving the food (which she was) this was not pre flight. It was actually 45 minutes into the flight (http://consumerist.com/2009/12/askin...deral-law.html). So, by itself, that was not an unreasonable request. Maybe she didn't have drinks on the tray, if that was the case, a simple "the drinks are on another serving tray" would have been more than enough response.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 26th, 2010, 02:18 PM       
Oh, I guess I have to watch FOX and friends for the story.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 26th, 2010, 02:25 PM       
she's a total cunt
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 26th, 2010, 06:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Koss;
The real terrorists can be found flying first class, drinking orange juice.

Old Jan 27th, 2010, 10:00 AM       
OJ is a serious issue. Its a key component in bomb making. They cant just go handing it out to anyone in first class.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jan 29th, 2010, 04:30 PM       
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...04001.html?g=0

motherfuckers. MOTHERFUCKERS. Child-protecting AGHHHHHHHHHH

Quote:
One record dating to 1983 from an Alabama textbook committee said the book was "a real downer" and called for its rejection from schools.
I don't know that humanity really deserves to go on sometimes. It's really hard for me to wrap my head around the way people think.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Feb 1st, 2010, 01:12 PM       
http://www.time.com/time/nation/arti...957743,00.html
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 1st, 2010, 11:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post

I don't know that humanity really deserves to go on sometimes. It's really hard for me to wrap my head around the way people think.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...02427.html?g=0
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 11:06 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post

Man, I didnt get that copy of the book when I was a kid. Probably would have held my attention better if it did.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 11:37 AM       
Yeah, I didn't either. Makes me wanna read it more now.
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 11:46 AM       
What was the similar book about the Russian chick that was WAY more bad ass?