Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 17th, 2007, 06:57 PM       
yea everclear is illegal in a lot of places
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 17th, 2007, 08:51 PM       
from what i remember, in my state you can only get it if you're in the military (for some reason)
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 19th, 2007, 01:52 PM       
probably because military bases have different laws than state laws (i think the military has basically a single set of laws everywhere) so the commissaries or whatever they are called can still sell everclear

also everclear can be used as emergency tank fuel!@
Hay Ladiez! Howzit going?
BlueOatmeal is probably a spambot
Old May 24th, 2007, 01:04 PM       
One of my co-workers broke up with his girlfriend and he was totally sad so me and him drank vodka shots all night long. He was fine. I threw up all over the bathroom floor and since it wasn't my house I spent what seemed like forever in my drunken state cleaning it up. The owner of the house was surprised I did such a good job, then he drove me home and I didn't make it to class in the morning.

CALL ME! CALLL MEEE! WHY DON'T YOU CALL THIS NUMBER NOW!678-416-3492 How about it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu
What the fuck are you talking about? He loves da ladiez.
BANNED

Old May 24th, 2007, 07:19 PM       
that was sure responsible of you blueoatmeal and now you are invited to come over to my house anytime you want you respectful fellow you
Hay Ladiez! Howzit going?
BlueOatmeal is probably a spambot
Old May 24th, 2007, 08:13 PM       
Fucking right. I cleans up my vomit.

CALL ME! CALLL MEEE! WHY DON'T YOU CALL THIS NUMBER NOW!678-416-3492 How about it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu
What the fuck are you talking about? He loves da ladiez.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 24th, 2007, 08:58 PM       
whenever i drunk-vomit i'm always too inebriated to cleanit up afterwards and someone always gets it before i can BUT I WOULD IF I COULD
Ass Happy
Yggdrasill sucks
Old Jul 13th, 2007, 11:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
from what i remember, in my state you can only get it if you're in the military (for some reason)
I only have military identification and it did not work. Unless the liquor stores are located on the base, which I have not seen.