Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

frunk as duck
Drunkenbrigade is probably a spambot
Old May 7th, 2006, 12:25 AM        Help finding a movie
All I know is that it's a old horror (and or sci-fi maybe) movie about a bunch of aliens(or Zombies) that when killed, turn into a pile a of brownish dirt. I think it may have been made in the 80's or early 90's.

I know it's not alot of info but thats all I basicaly remember. I saw it a long time ago and have been searching for any clues about the movie but had no luck.

Alcoholism- The new fad in todays society. Dont be left out! Get a free "How to drink your way through life!" tape with 2 proofs of purchase with every 24 pack of Budweiser.TM or
Bud-lite.TM
XboxLiveTag-IXISilencerIXI
xenosoul is probably a spambot
Old May 13th, 2006, 12:44 AM        Re: Help finding a movie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunkenbrigade
All I know is that it's a old horror (and or sci-fi maybe) movie about a bunch of aliens(or Zombies) that when killed, turn into a pile a of brownish dirt. I think it may have been made in the 80's or early 90's.

I know it's not alot of info but thats all I basicaly remember. I saw it a long time ago and have been searching for any clues about the movie but had no luck.
Was there an alien suit involved? I mean did one of the guys fighting the aliens have a special suit or something? Sounds vaguely familiar...
master_d_68 is probably a spambot
Old May 17th, 2006, 09:58 AM       
Night of the Comet, where a comet hits the earth, and either turns people into zombies or a pile of what appears to be lemon pepper. That's the one you're lookin' for, I'm sure of it, Sci-Fi shows it on occasion.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 17th, 2006, 05:34 PM       
That's exactly right. Isn't the ending where the last group of people are standing in the middle of a city and the kid is throwing a football and they're all dressed well?
master_d_68 is probably a spambot
Old May 17th, 2006, 08:02 PM       
I remember they were kidnapped by the army, and they escaped the complex by gassing their captors with nitrous. I recall watching it last at night for some good ol' fashion zombie gore, but was really let down.
frunk as duck
Drunkenbrigade is probably a spambot
Old May 17th, 2006, 08:03 PM       
I think that's the one, thanks.

(Just to make sure, the zombies have bright green eyes or something like that right?)

Alcoholism- The new fad in todays society. Dont be left out! Get a free "How to drink your way through life!" tape with 2 proofs of purchase with every 24 pack of Budweiser.TM or
Bud-lite.TM
XboxLiveTag-IXISilencerIXI
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old May 17th, 2006, 08:09 PM       
Ok, im going to borrow this thread.

There was this movie I saw when I was 13 or something. I really don't remember much about it, except that it was a psychological thriller/horror. I think.
I only remember one scene from it. The story takes place in an old apartment building very similar to the building in Silent Hill 4. The main character was looking through a window and on the opposite side of the building there was this man/creature on a window and he/she/it was taking these dirty bandages from around his/hers/its head.

And thats pretty much it. I thought for a long time that the movie was Rosemarys Baby, but it wasnt. I hope someone can help me with this, 'cause I remember that it was a creepy movie.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 27th, 2006, 07:48 PM       
I need help with finding a movie as well.

It starts off with a man jumping from a cliff, crashing down onto the ground below. A man finds him and does some experiments on him using some sort of micro-organism or bacteria with which brings tissue back to life. He gets better and super-strong and smart and also starts to mutate into some sort of Vampire-looking thing. Bits and pieces start falling off of him. All of this takes place in some sort of Area 51/Underground Complex. Soon, a rescue team comes in because this dude starts killing people. Something goes wrong and everyone is locked in with this guy for a long time. The most important part is that he likes to eat brains. I'd say it was probably from the late 80's to the mid-90's. They may show it late at night on the Sci-Fi channel, occasionally.

Any help would be appreciated.
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old May 27th, 2006, 09:28 PM       
I got one too.

Weird Al plays this guy running a TV Station called UHF. He plays some of his old videos and Kramer from Seinfield is in it. And Billy Barty.

Anyone know the movie???

Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old May 27th, 2006, 11:30 PM       
It's called UHF you silly
Lingonberry pancakes
Old May 28th, 2006, 06:01 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero
I need help with finding a movie as well.

Im pretty sure thats "the outpost" with Lance Henriksen. It's hilarious.
A Total Fairy
Trash is probably a spambot
Old May 28th, 2006, 06:07 AM       
I could use some help too with a movie.

It starts with some guy slitting his wrist, then GWAR pops up on the TV about some giant maggot or something.

That's all i remember.
The Lion King seemed innocent enough, didn't it? But did we really notice all the issues of assault on morality and ethics the first time we watched it? I sure did not. It was not until I sat down with a pragmatic open mind did I even realize the scope of moral violations the 83-minute The Lion King fed our minds.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old May 28th, 2006, 07:29 AM       
Beethoven's 3rd maybe?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 28th, 2006, 01:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Melvin
Im pretty sure thats "the outpost" with Lance Henriksen. It's hilarious.
That sounds right, it was pretty hilarious. Thanks!

EDIT: That was exactly right, thank you very much.
Now I'm definately sure as it was alternatively titled "Mind Ripper"
Lingonberry pancakes
Old May 28th, 2006, 02:14 PM       
I remember renting "Trucks", "Night Of The Creeps" and "The Outpost" with a friend of mine and we watched them all on the same night. My stomach was hurting like hell from all the laughing.
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old May 28th, 2006, 02:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trash
I could use some help too with a movie.

It starts with some guy slitting his wrist, then GWAR pops up on the TV about some giant maggot or something.

That's all i remember.
HAHA, I was breifly the guy who approved the movie reviews on the site and i distinctly remember one of the reviews mentioning this scene, so I did a little searching andddd:

http://www.i-mockery.com/moviereview...led.php?id=253